Misha Grimes #3 Brains? Class? Misha’s got none. Not worth the Clout Jake, you better run

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her digital detox yesterday meant she’s continued using her phone but just uploaded them today. She’s thick tit her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does it annoy anyone else the number of times over the years she has used the phrase "we're going with it" and "you go Glenn Coco" I physically cringe every time.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Another video of her cramming herself into a size 8 and when she tries on size 10 which looks perfect she desperately tries saying it’s too big. Not it’s not your a size 10. She’s got serious issues with her weight and desperately trying to convince herself she’s still an 8 when we can all see she’s not.

Reactions: 6
Omg just watched her new video and she addresses people saying that she sucks her stomach in all the time but she “doesn’t and that it’s because she has a sticky out rib cage” she then shows the camera and it’s nowhere to be seen 🤣 and then claims she has a sensitive rib cage 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

and she’s just spent about 5 minutes justifying why she bought a size 10 and not an 8... misha no one gives a duck!

• Haha
Her new video...”there’s nothing worse when a cardigan bubbles” 🤔 does she mean bobbles?!

Omg just watched her new video and she addresses people saying that she sucks her stomach in all the time but she “doesn’t and that it’s because she has a sticky out rib cage” she then shows the camera and it’s nowhere to be seen 🤣 and then claims she has a sensitive rib cage 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

and she’s just spent about 5 minutes justifying why she bought a size 10 and not an 8... misha no one gives a duck!
Sorry misha but it looks to me like your ribs only stick out when you’re sucking in 🤷‍♀️
78575D00-DE89-44BA-93F1-B2129F879F9C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
She’s spelt Autumn wrong in her last vid and still not changed it????

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's sad to watch her squeeze into a size 8 pair of jeans and then complain the fits wrong when they just obviously don't fit..She's literally out of breath gasping for air and yet theres still room around the back apparently? She can't accept she's gone up a dress size. I was like that for so long especially once I went from a 10 to a 12 but you have to accept it's completely normal and natural as you get older otherwise it just consumes you.

Reactions: 6
Misha literally couldn’t take the day off. She recorded SO many stories yesterday and it just proves that she is obsessed with showing off that she has this ‘perfect Instagram’ life and a BoYfRiEnD. She couldn’t have a day with him, go for a bike ride, out door movie etc and NOT film it to brag to all her followers. Literally one day Misha, that’s all that you were to do it for and you still couldn’t do it.

She’s like those immature people in high school who think they are so wild because the drink alcohol and think they are so cool because they have a boyfriend and likes to mention him at every chance she gets and most definitely wants you to know that they sleep NAKED next to each other (she always stories what they are in bed, she did the same with Cobi, class act) 😱😱 Can you imagine? Two people in a relationship sleeping naked together?! The scandal! 😂😂 She needs to grow up and realise that these things do not make you cool, everyone does it. So immature.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh tit sorry aha, it’s sad on her behalf, like she literally just replicated her photo that she took with her ex with her new man aha

She looks awfully different with out her posing and editing aha.
Wow she looks sooo different here! she just needs to stop sucking in to try and look like a smaller size and just accept that thats how her body is actually shaped 🤣
Going to watch her new vid in a minute and see the rib cage situation haha

Reactions: 2
Misha literally couldn’t take the day off. She recorded SO many stories yesterday and it just proves that she is obsessed with showing off that she has this ‘perfect Instagram’ life and a BoYfRiEnD. She couldn’t have a day with him, go for a bike ride, out door movie etc and NOT film it to brag to all her followers. Literally one day Misha, that’s all that you were to do it for and you still couldn’t do it.

She’s like those immature people in high school who think they are so wild because the drink alcohol and think they are so cool because they have a boyfriend and likes to mention him at every chance she gets and most definitely wants you to know that they sleep NAKED next to each other (she always stories what they are in bed, she did the same with Cobi, class act) 😱😱 Can you imagine? Two people in a relationship sleeping naked together?! The scandal! 😂😂 She needs to grow up and realise that these things do not make you cool, everyone does it. So immature.
I dont understand the point of the digital detox if you dont digital detox? taking countless photos and videos to post on insta the next day does not count as a detox Mish

Anyone else think that from behind on her insta stories her EXTNESIONS/HAIR looked ratchet as tit ahahaha 😂😂🤢🤢🤢🤢 so nasty, I couldn’t walk around with that if I was jake, also I’m torn... when she has that bucket hat on she zoomed up on her self and said “fashion darling” as like taking the piss etc... but then she zoomed out but then back in to a woman who had kind of a cute outfit And said the same thing? I dunno if she was zooming in on jake and saying it to be funny or if she zoomed in on that girl to make fun of her in a way...

Reactions: 4
Anyone else think that from behind on her insta stories her EXTNESIONS/HAIR looked ratchet as tit ahahaha 😂😂🤢🤢🤢🤢 so nasty, I couldn’t walk around with that if I was jake, also I’m torn... when she has that bucket hat on she zoomed up on her self and said “fashion darling” as like taking the piss etc... but then she zoomed out but then back in to a woman who had kind of a cute outfit And said the same thing? I dunno if she was zooming in on jake and saying it to be funny or if she zoomed in on that girl to make fun of her in a way...
Omg I just saw that?! What a crappy, horrible thing to do?!!??

Reactions: 1
"]
Her new video...”there’s nothing worse when a cardigan bubbles” 🤔 does she mean bobbles?!

Sorry misha but it looks to me like your ribs only stick out when you’re sucking in 🤷‍♀️
View attachment 234905
[/QUOTE]

View attachment 234905
Didn't she study fashion design or something but keeps saying she doesn't know the "technical" name for certain patterns etc. Yeah.. Can tell she's really passionate about styling/clothing/fashion. She's so surface level..

Yea I was confused on if she was aiming it at jake or that girl, what was the vibe you picked up from it ?
Was getting the vibe she was making fun of that woman for the way she was dressed?

Reactions: 3
She 100% making fun of that poor lady. Iv reported it as it’s bullying. He even laughed and said move closer. She’s a nasty spiteful woman. She’s obviously paid for his entire weekend ,desperate. Her views on YouTube have decreased dramatically and it’s because she’s an arse. The video where she was promoting shaving cream or something and was naked just shows what a desperate attention seeking idiot she is. Iv reported that to Hahhaha the world does not need to see her flabby arse

Reactions: 1