Misha Grimes #3 Brains? Class? Misha’s got none. Not worth the Clout Jake, you better run

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still laughing at the at “I need size 10 jeans as I have a sensitive rib cage” and the “look at All the space at the back” WHILST SHE BENDING COMPLETELY FORWARD. Listen here anybody who bends forward In jeans gets a gap at the back. Also if you desperately trying to show a non existent sticking out rib cage don’t shove your finger in the fat and say look it’s all bone. It’s normal to have weight around there. She makes me so mad that she showing all the young girls that watch her that she is desperate to still be an 8, when she most definitely isn’t. She’s an Influencer and should be giving the right message. I had an eating disorder once and it scares me that she’s not admitting she’s gone up a size, not scared for her I’m scared for all the young girls watching her thinking omg I have to be an 8, size 10 is bad. Watching her try the size 8 jeans was Extreamly hard to watch. On a lighter note what the hell was she thinking sticking her tongue in a bottle of water to drink, it’s not sexy she looked a right knob
I just watched this and I agree, her trying the 8 was so hard because you can tell she wants to believe she still fits in them and her saying 'some people might like this fit' no, no one does because you can tell YOU CANT MOVE. and then the 10 try on and she's like I'm not sure how I feel about these... THEY FIT!

Reactions: 4
I just watched the relationship video, everything she said was contradicting aha 😂 like one minute she’s going on about how “time doesn’t mean anything regarding your feelings” but then “oh you can never know peoples morals/real self until a while” 😂 she’s so stupid 😂 She seems to think she’s some kind of Ghandi regarding relationships, like Misha, you have been in a teenage relationship for like a year when you were 15? then you were in a 1 year relationship where to be honest you spent most of it abroad, and trying to be the “perfect insta couple” and then this one, it’s been a few months I’m not even bothering to count this one 😂

Reactions: 9
I just watched the relationship video, everything she said was contradicting aha 😂 like one minute she’s going on about how “time doesn’t mean anything regarding your feelings” but then “oh you can never know peoples morals/real self until a while” 😂 she’s so stupid 😂 She seems to think she’s some kind of Ghandi regarding relationships, like Misha, you have been in a teenage relationship for like a year when you were 15? then you were in a 1 year relationship where to be honest you spent most of it abroad, and trying to be the “perfect insta couple” and then this one, it’s been a few months I’m not even bothering to count this one 😂
was there much cobi shade?

I’m new to this thread, just wanna say I cannot STAND the face she does in selfies/the mirror. You know the one with forehead to the camera, eyebrows arched, eye bleeping the camera and that stupid pout? Looking like the 👽 emoji. One of her tik toks came up on my feed the other day where she was staring in the mirror like that and the comments were absolutely ripping her to shreds 😂

Reactions: 12
I’m new to this thread, just wanna say I cannot STAND the face she does in selfies/the mirror. You know the one with forehead to the camera, eyebrows arched, eye bleeping the camera and that stupid pout? Looking like the 👽 emoji. One of her tik toks came up on my feed the other day where she was staring in the mirror like that and the comments were absolutely ripping her to shreds 😂
I just watched this and I agree, her trying the 8 was so hard because you can tell she wants to believe she still fits in them and her saying 'some people might like this fit' no, no one does because you can tell YOU CANT MOVE. and then the 10 try on and she's like I'm not sure how I feel about these... THEY FIT!
Oh please put them on here could do with a laugh

Reactions: 1
I actually almost tit my pants with laughing at her new video😂, a lot of it definitely was aimed at cobi and I think every time she realised, that’s why she would say years ago. What drugs would you have to be on to take dating tips from misha grimes😭😭, the girl jumped from one relationship to another, cobi’s side of the bed wasn’t even cold yet and Jake was in it🤦🏼‍♀️ And she was so madly in “love” with him after like a week. The girl needs to chill🧐, I actually wouldn’t be surprised if her channel died soon👀, how she still gets businesses ect to work with her, I have no clue, also the latest tiktok, she actually makes me cringe😬, the full relationship with Jake seems so forced, like she’s forced herself to move onto him because she isn’t with cobi anymore, so instead of her becoming single, she’ll just jump straight into another relationship, there is young girls out there who look upto misha grimes ( no clue why 🤔) and what are they looking up to, an immature girl who’ll jump from relationship to relationship, who posts half naked photos of herself online, and would happily film YouTube videos naked, the girl has no class whatsoever and I don’t think it will be long until Jake realises this, I just hope for his sake and the rate there relationship is going at, they don’t have kids or buy a house together before it😬

Reactions: 2
Misha is probably one of the laziest people I’ve ever come across... waking up at 2pm in the afternoon? She literally has no idea does she... imagine her working an actual job! She wouldn’t last a day! Lazy AF!!!

Reactions: 10
Sorry this will sound so petty but what is with the the new pjs she’s got that she keeps turning up the shorts on in her stories? A) they’re pjs Misha, why are you trying to make them look “cool”? and B) if you’re so ill and tired, why are you up styling pjs in the mirror? 😩🙄

Reactions: 5
I know she’s said she had a negative Covid test, but I wouldn’t be suprised if she’s got it. She hasn’t left her room or seen anybody. And she looked really poorly. She’ll be well aware of the hate she’d get if she said she tested positive. Given she’s been all over mixing with loads and not wearing her masks in shops. Plus her longer at photo shoot was NOT socially distanced...all linking arms. I reckon she has and keeping quiet

Reactions: 3
I know she’s said she had a negative Covid test, but I wouldn’t be suprised if she’s got it. She hasn’t left her room or seen anybody. And she looked really poorly. She’ll be well aware of the hate she’d get if she said she tested positive. Given she’s been all over mixing with loads and not wearing her masks in shops. Plus her longer at photo shoot was NOT socially distanced...all linking arms. I reckon she has and keeping quiet
I thought this. We're just taking her word for it and the proof she posted saying it wasn't Covid was just a screenshot - didn't have her name on it, could have got it from anywhere. I thought it was very bad she continued to travel whilst feeling ill. Covid or not I certainly wouldn't want to pick up any kind of flu virus right now (I have v bad health anxiety). Yet again it seems like she's just thinking about herself.

The new tiktok was weird haha, like it looked like it was supposed to be a cute relationship video but it was mostly just her and when we did see him he didn’t look interested at all hahaha.
Misha stop you’re honestly embarrassing yourself to the max.

Even when I’m ill I don’t wake up at 2pm what the heck ahaha, she’s so lazy. if I was jakes parents I would not approve of her at all, I would actually be rather embarrassed if my son dated her.

I thought this. We're just taking her word for it and the proof she posted saying it wasn't Covid was just a screenshot - didn't have her name on it, could have got it from anywhere. I thought it was very bad she continued to travel whilst feeling ill. Covid or not I certainly wouldn't want to pick up any kind of flu virus right now (I have v bad health anxiety). Yet again it seems like she's just thinking about herself.
I agree. The more she’s not leaving her room the more I think she has got it and is lieing

OMG stop being so triggered about wearing size 10 jeans tries to grab the back access and said there waa so much room? The first pair were so tight and the second were a great size? Why do you need to justify in every video its so weird

Reactions: 4
OMG stop being so triggered about wearing size 10 jeans tries to grab the back access and said there waa so much room? The first pair were so tight and the second were a great size? Why do you need to justify in every video its so weird
“I sIzE uP fOr CoMfOrT” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She can more than easily say that things are too big for her but I don’t think I have ever heard her admit that something is too small for her unless it’s a “weird style” or a “weird fit” 😂 she is such a bad influencer, if I had kids I can assure you they would not be watching her, she is so damaging.

Reactions: 6