Misha Grimes #3 Brains? Class? Misha’s got none. Not worth the Clout Jake, you better run

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god I just watched her mums YouTube video😳, the house... it really just shows doesn’t it with people on social media, we kind of all seen how lazy misha is and that, but I never expected the house to be the way it is, considering they try to come across posh, and they live in such a mess, I’m sure not long ago misha said about being ocd or something when it comes to cleaning, well misha that is just more proof of you lying then isn’t it😂, I bet that house would probably be lovely aswell, I wondered why they didn’t have anya’s birthday things at the house, but then again, she’s probably ashamed to bring people into that, I don’t know how misha can bring in different guys seeing tit like that, considering both misha and her mum ( and I’m sure her dad) all work from home, you’d expect them to be completely different and they can say all they want about being “busy” but plenty of people work full time jobs that are out the house until later at night, come home to kids ect yet still don’t live like that, makes sense to why you never see Georgia or that at misha’s house, she always goes there

Reactions: 7
Oh my god I just watched her mums YouTube video😳, the house... it really just shows doesn’t it with people on social media, we kind of all seen how lazy misha is and that, but I never expected the house to be the way it is, considering they try to come across posh, and they live in such a mess, I’m sure not long ago misha said about being ocd or something when it comes to cleaning, well misha that is just more proof of you lying then isn’t it😂, I bet that house would probably be lovely aswell, I wondered why they didn’t have anya’s birthday things at the house, but then again, she’s probably ashamed to bring people into that, I don’t know how misha can bring in different guys seeing tit like that, considering both misha and her mum ( and I’m sure her dad) all work from home, you’d expect them to be completely different and they can say all they want about being “busy” but plenty of people work full time jobs that are out the house until later at night, come home to kids ect yet still don’t live like that, makes sense to why you never see Georgia or that at misha’s house, she always goes there
I mean I get they are moving house but I have moved house like 6 times and don’t get me wrong it gets a little messY, but NOT THAT MESSY, The only time during a move it gets that messy is literally like moving day or a few days before it, they are pigs 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 3
OMG that house is embarrassingly disgustingly messy... why would You upload that video? Do they have no shame?!

Reactions: 1
OMG that house is embarrassingly disgustingly messy... why would You upload that video? Do they have no shame?!
It still shocks me how many fans of hers says how she is always organised and tidy 99% of the time, like are we watching the same person ahah ??

how they’ve only been in the house 4/5 years and it’s in that state is a joke. Even if the rest of her family are pigs surely ‘OCD’ misha would want to go down and sort it out. I just don’t get it there’s so many rooms and shes a YouTuber she could easily Turn one into a filming room but sure she’s soo busy with all those to do lists

Reactions: 4
Omg just watched the video she uploaded of her day in the life. How has it not been flagged for nudity? Youtube is normally so strict with things getting demonetised I thought that would’ve been taken down straight away. Also, what’s the need to include her prancing about with no clothes on anyway in a vlog it’s embarrassing. Always moaning about her small her boobs are but happy to flaunt them for views online. Yet another boring and scruffy “influencer”

Alright guys, forget everything that is going on in the world, none of that matters anymore, breaking news... Misha is wearing BLACK omg, alert the papers.

• Haha
Everyone prepared for the try hard lingerie “I’m so hot” Halloween couple photos 😂😂🙄🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Everyone prepared for the try hard lingerie “I’m so hot” Halloween couple photos 😂😂🙄🙄
God I'm not looking forward to this. Last years outfit was actually embarrassing... it was full on bedroom lingerie and she went out like that 😳😳 im all for girls supporting girls but sis.. you can't just go out practically naked.
Maybe this is an unpopular opinion but I think sometimes less is more and sometimes wearing more clothes is a bit sexier (leaving something to the imagination) than just full on nudity and forcing it upon people who don't want to see your night time outfits...

Reactions: 5
What does semi vegan even mean 🙄 also I don’t think her body looks that appealing in the thumbnail for the video for someone who is working out every day for the past like 5/6 months 😂🙄🙄 like surely theres a point in time where she has to realise she looks no... different and should stop thinking she’s a fitness Instagram. 😂😂

Misha isn't ready to go to the gym but is ready to go on holiday AND go to the gym there? Make it make sense

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Semi vegan is just a lie... if you have any meat or anything dairy etc you are not a vegan. I had dry toast for breakfast today so does that make me semi vegan?

• Haha
Misha when are you gonna get it through your head that being dairy free is not a personality trait. Being on the toilet for hours with the shits after eating one slice of cheese is not something the world needs to know 24/7

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Misha saying her salt is really good because the container is big and you cant lose it ? How can you lose salt

Her last slide on her insta story makes me sad, did you see how DAMAGED her hair is... like Misha, stop you’re going to end up with no other option besides either wigs or cutting it short OR extensions but that will just ruin it even more.