Miriam on the fence Mullins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was it she posted that got her trending on Twitter. She said it was taken out of context? If it was about the traveller situation, then it was not taken out of context at all. She literally needed to be taken down a peg on it.

Reactions: 10
What was it she posted that got her trending on Twitter. She said it was taken out of context? If it was about the traveller situation, then it was not taken out of context at all. She literally needed to be taken down a peg on it.
I haven’t seen anything else about her so I assume it’s that.

That Ross fella is all over twitter replying to people about Miriam telling them #bekind and all that usual shite. So there’s a 15 year old defending her on twitter. I’m the same age as Miriam and Ross is the same age as my brother, just for context on how pathetic that is

Reactions: 10
I haven’t seen anything else about her so I assume it’s that.

That Ross fella is all over twitter replying to people about Miriam telling them #bekind and all that usual shite. So there’s a 15 year old defending her on twitter. I’m the same age as Miriam and Ross is the same age as my brother, just for context on how pathetic that is
Be kind, when they go on lives sprouting abuse at different people just to make bleeping content! Would they ever get real. It works both way!

she lives in the clouds. Saying ‘I’m just a normal girl who wants a normal life who has normal feelings’. Yeah babe we know, you aren’t the Beyoncé of Middleton just yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Be kind, when they go on lives sprouting abuse at different people just to make bleeping content! Would they ever get real. It works both way!

she lives in the clouds. Saying ‘I’m just a normal girl who wants a normal life who has normal feelings’. Yeah babe we know, you aren’t the Beyoncé of Middleton just yet.
100%. I think he started off the tweets by calling everyone on twitter pathetic and then started on about how Miriam made a mistake and everyone makes mistakes. But today Miriam said her reply about travellers was taken out of context. Did you make a mistake or was what you said taken out of context? Which is it Miriam? Before you send a child to defend you on Twitter maybe pick a lane.

Beyoncé of Middleton 😂 god love her.

She should have a look at some threads on actual influencers where they get picked apart for every single thing they do, their looks, their parenting etc etc. Miriam gets some valid criticism, cries on TikTok about it, threatens to stop making content and seems to think she deserves a prize for “speaking her mind” because she “normally holds back”. Girl it was your mouth that got you into trouble in the first place

Reactions: 8
100%. I think he started off the tweets by calling everyone on twitter pathetic and then started on about how Miriam made a mistake and everyone makes mistakes. But today Miriam said her reply about travellers was taken out of context. Did you make a mistake or was what you said taken out of context? Which is it Miriam? Before you send a child to defend you on Twitter maybe pick a lane.

Beyoncé of Middleton 😂 god love her.

She should have a look at some threads on actual influencers where they get picked apart for every single thing they do, their looks, their parenting etc etc. Miriam gets some valid criticism, cries on TikTok about it, threatens to stop making content and seems to think she deserves a prize for “speaking her mind” because she “normally holds back”. Girl it was your mouth that got you into trouble in the first place
Exactly. There are also some other ‘influencers’who have similar platforms who don’t get mentioned at all. I never comment on anyone’s physical apperance, choice of lifestyle etc. But I think it’s a bit of a bleeping joke that they think that they can get away with tit as well.

she literally made a video to apologise about the video about the travellers, saying she was uneducated and will research these things in future before she posts. Seems like a different story now.

also I agree some people can unfortunatley get covid-19, but why did she move out of her house during the middle of an isolation period? That seems to be so unnecessary. She could have waited an extra week.
(NOT SPECIFICALLY MIRIAM) - but a lot of them literally hosted that love Ireland show which was riddled with so much hate. They almost glamorise online abuse by going on lives shouting at people, and using it to create their platform. ‘Oh if we go live and make drama then we get more views’. Creates a cycle don’t they get it.

also in her video where she was crying on TikTok. Her voice changed so much throughout. Seemed very fake. She would be talking as her normal self one minute, and the next second back to the crying. Not very believable. But if it was real, then maybe she might also want to reflect on her own questionable actions

Reactions: 8
Just saw her story - Tattle Life exists for a reason. It's popular across a range of topics, not just influencers. People go on Tattle Life because any time someone posts a 'critical' comment on an influencer's post, they get blocked/deleted. If influencers actually took accountability for their actions, Tattle Life wouldn't be as popular as it is. If airheads like Miriam actually took a second to understand why Tattle Life exists in the first place, they might have a better perspective.

Also just want to add, anyone notice how all of Miriam's stories these days start with some variation of 'LADS I'm sick of this' 'Just wanna come on here to say this' - like it's ok Miriam we don't need to know your every thought

Reactions: 11
Who does she think she is putting up a petition to take down tattle? Tattle Life won't get taken down bcoz it's people sharing opinions. It's not hate, maybe criticism, but it's not always negative either. Its no different than if ppl we're gossiping irl.

Reactions: 6
Lately her life is revolving around tattle life, a 15 year old and an unhinged nut job over in turkey! Why isn’t she making the most of her time with her boyfriend who she had to do long distance with and when he leaves god knows when she’ll see him again, I’d imagine all she’s taking to him about these days are the 15 year old, the unhinged nutter and tattle life, he’ll not be long getting fed up of listening to her shite it seems like it’s consuming her day and night! Sad girl she needs to grow up? How much longer can she talk about secondary school and teenage stuff!

Reactions: 7
Just saw her story - Tattle Life exists for a reason. It's popular across a range of topics, not just influencers. People go on Tattle Life because any time someone posts a 'critical' comment on an influencer's post, they get blocked/deleted. If influencers actually took accountability for their actions, Tattle Life wouldn't be as popular as it is. If airheads like Miriam actually took a second to understand why Tattle Life exists in the first place, they might have a better perspective.

Also just want to add, anyone notice how all of Miriam's stories these days start with some variation of 'LADS I'm sick of this' 'Just wanna come on here to say this' - like it's ok Miriam we don't need to know your every thought
Agree... it’s freedom of speech.

Reactions: 5
I recommend Clare with the hairs story it’s quite obvious she is addressing Miriam because of miriams story last night but she pretty much hits the nail on the head

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.