Miriam on the fence Mullins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
24 year old from cork, started off with YouTube/Snapchat/Instagram but now focuses more on TikTok. Target audience is the younger age group but wants to please everyone so will try appeal to all ages. Went on a rant about staying at home during the current level 5 lockdown although she had just returned from trying to travel to South Africa to see her boyfriend.. she got to London and realised it was on South Africa’s red list and she wouldn’t be allowed to enter the country so had to return home

• Haha
Reactions: 6
24 year old from cork, started off with YouTube/Snapchat/Instagram but now focuses more on TikTok. Target audience is the younger age group but wants to please everyone so will try appeal to all ages. Went on a rant about staying at home during the current level 5 lockdown although she had just returned from trying to travel to South Africa to see her boyfriend.. she got to London and realised it was on South Africa’s red list and she wouldn’t be allowed to enter the country so had to return home
Sounds like she is gonna try go back very soon :rolleyes: I get she misses her fella but she only knew him for less than 6 months..like what's their long term plan? Seems a bit ridiculous to me.

'On the fence' pretty much sums her up. Her response to the Bperfect controversy was so irritating too. Basically saying 'I wasn't at the event, so it's okay for me to congratulate them'. Then she continues to be a brand ambassador for them, without even addressing their controversy like other influencers did. She is the ultimate people pleaser.

Reactions: 4
Theyve been apart longer than they’ve been together she needs to cop on

Reactions: 8
This love island thing will be comically bad I actually can’t believe it’s a real thing, I’m mortified for miriam

Reactions: 2
This love island thing will be comically bad I actually can’t believe it’s a real thing, I’m mortified for miriam
It reminds me of Corcaigh Shore from years ago. Does anyone remember that? That fool Cian Twomey organised it I think. I'll link it for who you want to cringe and laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it weird to anyone else the way the likes of Miriam and Niamh are so friendly with Ross who’s like 15? About ten years between them!

Reactions: 5
Is it weird to anyone else the way the likes of Miriam and Niamh are so friendly with Ross who’s like 15? About ten years between them!
Is he that young? I assumed he was 18/19. That’s such a big age gap, there’s a huge difference between being a teenager and being in your mid twenties.

I thought it was in production for Virgin Media and then got cancelled because it was too costly? Or is this just a bunch of wannabes getting together?

Reactions: 1
Also can anyone clarify the video of her screeching that she’s not racist? I missed the drama. Bonus points if anyone can define a “general foreign accent”

Is he that young? I assumed he was 18/19. That’s such a big age gap, there’s a huge difference between being a teenager and being in your mid twenties.
He’s in TY and Im nearly certain he’s said he’s 15 yeah. Weird!

Also can anyone clarify the video of her screeching that she’s not racist? I missed the drama. Bonus points if anyone can define a “general foreign accent”
I didn’t see the original but saw someone say she did a video playing a polish person and spoke absolute nonsense kinda making fun of the language.

I didn’t see the original but saw someone say she did a video playing a polish person and spoke absolute nonsense kinda making fun of the language.
thank you, I was wondering.

It does my head in when she just comes on Snapchat randomly saying she'll try to post consistently and then just disappears!! Like either be consistent or don't post stories on snapchat making fake promises!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

She deleted the original and then put up an apology post with the racist video at the start of the apology video basically saying here’s the insensitive video I deleted but this is what I said.

Laughing at her giving advice for the Leaving Cert how many years after she had done it! Pretty sure it’s undergone some significant changes in the past few years and even the grading system is different.

Reactions: 7
Her TikTok videos are mortifying. I don’t know her from any other platform but she just seems so out of her depth and not funny at all. I get so embarrassed looking at her on my for you page.

Laughing at her giving advice for the Leaving Cert how many years after she had done it! Pretty sure it’s undergone some significant changes in the past few years and even the grading system is different.
She seems obsessed with secondary school. For ages, I assumed she was a teacher.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her TikTok videos are mortifying. I don’t know her from any other platform but she just seems so out of her depth and not funny at all. I get so embarrassed looking at her on my for you page.
Yeah she would want to move away from the teenage content. Some of the stuff she is saying is so outdated! Stick to what you know Miriam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.