Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mazzydunne

Chatty Member
Anyone watching Caz walshes live? Well he’s trying to go live with some girl Gemma greene (the girl
Who took a chase of the guards not too long ago in Dublin) and the Gemma girls internet wouldn’t let her connect and Miriam starts commenting these, I wouldn’t mind but she’s usually all about preaching love and kindness and stop hate commentary etc . Fucking fool
Why’d she make the same joke three times desperate for attention

• Haha
Reactions: 24

poolingliver

Just stumbled upon this thread and quite frankly Miriam has always seemed incredibly ignorant about the ways of the world - I had to laugh when the boyfriend called her intelligent! Her Instagram/Snapchat content was truly dire back in the day (constantly banging on about how she'd just love to get invited to talk at schools), but I saw a couple of Tik Toks and jesus christ how did she manage to get worse? Gender essentialist rubbish galore, painfully tone-deaf (Miriam if you're grumbling about cancel culture and snapping about how you learned your lesson five seconds later you're not fooling anyone!), strangely repetitive and downright weird all round. I thought moving to America would give her some focus and help her find direction, but falling back on ten things people must know before starting sixth class is creepy. Please get a real job Miriam, you have a respectable degree.

Was absolutely gobsmacked hearing about how she went to South Africa during a fucking pandemic, and didn't even quarantine properly afterwards; swanning about the place, getting rubbish at drive throughs without a care in the world while some of us live with at risk relatives, and haven't seen elderly grandparents since last March. Her selfishness knows no bounds. Didn't think my opinion of her could get any worse but she would need to cop on with this vile behaviour. Ashamed to be from the same country as her.

Reactions: 19

Emma369

Is she seriously doing a say it or shot it video with WKD hahaha I drank that when I was half her age

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Corkgal1997

Chatty Member
So shes going to try find the person who sent her a fake DM because this wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for them? Nah miriam, it wouldn't have happened if you for one second acted your fucking age. I know you play up for ur tiktok fans, but surely u don't have to actually lower yourself to that immaturity. Are u emotionally stunted?
Zero accountability, still playing the victim, yet shes the 25 year old running her mouth like a 14 year old. Miriam u are an embarrassment. Imagine being miriams friend or family? And having to watch her do such ridiculous juvenile shite.
Even if this girl was a troll, who does miriam think she is? She really needs to crawl back into whatever hole she came put of.

Also, miriam saying that people on tattle life are "nasty and we don't need this in the world"...... miriam, ur the one who got nasty on some random girl? U thought something and ran with it..... no one photoshopped a message. What a lame excuse. Pathetic.

Reactions: 17

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Thats very strange, she just posted a video of Lucy's on her story but unfollowed her? Lucy is still following her though.

Did anyone watch the live earlier with Ross and kneevo? Kneevo went off on one, cos everyone in the comments was asking about the lucy situation. She snapped and called people watching the live losers and dickheads for asking about drama (despite them literally bringing people in to discuss drama). Miriam seemed to be sucking up big time to kneevo during that part. Wonder if that has something to do with it?
The sad part is miriam keeps trying to tell people she is kind, yet associates with bullies on lives Bs joins in. What is it miriam? U can't do both. Trying to stay on the fence but no idea how to actually just remove urself from the bullshit.
Miriam must be a very confused individual she’s practically running around like a headless chicken trying to get off the fence one minute and back on it as soon as she gets off it the next.. the ass licking towards kneevo is pathetic.. I saw some of the live.. I hope Lucy keeps her distance away from them losers now as associating with any of them will not do her any favours.. also hilarious that when kneevo went at someone for a comment she said “you probably still live at home with your parents” who does the other 3 on the live live with.. their fucking parents... 😂😂😂

• Haha
This girl lives in a fairytale. When she came on last night saying how she's finding this lockdown hard..... and then she breaks all the guidelines, goes across county borders to get her teeth done when she could have easily gotten it done in Cork (I smell a collab) goes to SA.
I live in australia, its been 2 years and have yet to see 1 member of my family and still dont know when I am going to get home. My grandmother passed away 3 weeks ago and I couldnt come home. Im not looking for sympathy, but she doesnt know how blessed she is right now to be with her family. I would cut off my right leg if it meant I could get to see mine tomorrow.
And it's the likes of her who thinks she's entitled to do whatever she wants because she has a few instagram followers and thinks she's better than everyone else.

• Heart

Left

Chatty Member
"the government shouldn't have left anyone in or out" ya they should have kept you out you fucking eejit, bringing back your South African boyfriend when there was a new strain about, but sher it isn't your fault at all, it's the governments 🙄 How about influencers be held accountable for their own actions instead of blaming the government, have some fucking self control like the rest of us who didn't swan off in the middle of a pandemic.

Reactions: 16

katy_16

She's selling her nike pastel hoody on depop, states only worn a few times? I swear she was always wearing it! Also stated it cost 85 and selling for 60... She got shafted cause I also have it, and def paid less than that! And the new colourway is selling for 40 pound om asos!!
I was just coming on to say the exact same thing - she has worn that hoodie to death!!! her depop really does take the piss - she sold a gifted lounge underwear set saying it had never been worn while she has a picture of her wearing it up on instagram?? she takes her followers for fools...

IMG_7461.png
IMG_7462.png

• Sick
  • Wow

Jellybb

VIP Member
Sorry is she on now giving out about how the government should have shut down the borders 🥴 was she not travelling to South Africa 🙄 fuck off miriam

• Angry

Laurawright

VIP Member
I really think that Miriam doesn’t get dragged enough for her bullshit she always plays the victim when she’s the one who’s always in the wrong

Reactions: 15

Left

Chatty Member
The absolute cheek of her sharing the post from sadbh Fleming about selfish people when she had swanned off for a month in the middle of a pandemic, the worst the rest of us may be doing is seeing a friend not fucking off to South Africa

Reactions: 15

Chestnut

She said she was putting it on depop. Haven't seen it there yet though. Anyone who buys from her depop would want their head checked. The girls clothes are horrible and I'm convinced she doesnt wash. Remember when she said she doesn't cut tags off clothes She? She wears things for days and days in a row but keeps the tag on and puts it on depop as brand new. Vile 🤢
Long time lurker here but never posted before 👋 just in relation to Miriams depop, i bought something off her about 2 years ago, the item came filthy and covered in makeup at the collar. I messaged her to say it smelled lovely to see what she would say (I loved her at the time when I was only a child myself) to which she replied with something like ‘thanks gal I drown my clothes in Victoria Secret before sending them off’
So she 100% doesn’t wash them 😂😂 I found her reviews rather interesting too lol
A312E43F-920B-4965-9CC5-36289D74DFA5.png

29B01DF4-9FCA-4EA1-BF9D-DB5FEFA09E46.png
E4F492FA-27E1-4FF3-9567-CD199BA9E76B.png
B5FBC7B9-B774-4F55-8811-8526E20300B9.png

• Wow
Reactions: 14

Corkgal1997

Chatty Member
Hahahahhahahahahahaha miriams latest post on stories. Still laughing at u hun. 1 million views means sweet fuck all. Maybe we will give a shit when u can monetise views. Until then, ur still a pathetic grown woman acting like a child for zero gain. Views from 12 year olds. U must be very proud 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Corkgal1997

Chatty Member
Another rant coming today from Miriam about social media - for someone whose 'job' is social media you think she would complain about it less :ROFLMAO:
I dont know why this girl insists on airing her opinion. She is the least eloquent person I've ever had the displeasure of listening to. Her grasp of the English language is appalling. I wish she would think her points out before just spewing nonsense.

Shes finding this lockdown hard because she was in South Africa for the last one. F off Miriam you absolute thick shite. Most of us have barely left our locality in the last 11months we might have got out of the county once. While you were off getting flights. Go away and stop looking for pity