Miriam on the fence Mullins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really think that Miriam doesn’t get dragged enough for her bullshit she always plays the victim when she’s the one who’s always in the wrong
Reminds me of the one girl in school who everyone sees as harmless because they assume she’s just a bit dopey. Those girls are the most dangerous ones.
I’m 21, in final year of college and I wouldn’t have much in common with someone who’s 18/19 fresh out of the LC, never mind a bloody 15 year old. Doesn’t matter what way they try and spin it, it’s FUBAR. (F***ed up beyond all recognition!!) if they really wanted to ‘protect’ Ross like they say they do they wouldn’t be live streaming with him at all hours of the night, egging him on, which in turn means he gets more hate...

Reactions: 9
I think Miriam has really come across as the bully she is in the last few months. She used to seem kinda sweet but with all the rants and outbursts she is really showing her true colours. I agree the Ross relationship is so weird, its like they think its cool to be friends with a 15 year old or something

Reactions: 7
What is with her true crime videos now on tik tok 😂😂 random af

Reactions: 2
How does she not understand your point? Is she stupid? How is name calling facts? How was this lady making stuff up? Is she or is she not mates with a literal child? Most of Miriam's followers are minors so of course they're going to stick up with her and disagree with Clare. They're young and impressionable, and Miriam has a power dynamic over them just like she has with Ross. She's such an idiot!!

Reactions: 8
How does she not understand your point? Is she stupid? How is name calling facts? How was this lady making stuff up? Is she or is she not mates with a literal child? Most of Miriam's followers are minors so of course they're going to stick up with her and disagree with Clare. They're young and impressionable, and Miriam has a power dynamic over them just like she has with Ross. She's such an idiot!!
i know right!!! She has all she’s followers brainwashed into thinking she’s a goody two shoes. If you read the comments under her videos it’s all 12 year olds calling her a queen. I was probably the same at that age when I looked up to celebrities. She’s almost grooming them

Reactions: 7
Honestly I hope after this pandemic end that the influencer bubble bursts and goes the F away most people are done with them at this stage

Reactions: 5
Im sorry but where is she going paying €45 for "boots" they are wellies 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.