Miriam on the fence Mullins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s like she’s forcing the tears on her tik tok video she’s been quite problematic the past few weeks with some of her comments
So forced! Yeah I wonder what’s changed in the past few weeks, has she never got negativity before and recently she has done/said several stupid things that’s drawing negatives towards her and she just can’t deal with it?

Reactions: 3
Her latest TikTok 🙄 bawling at the start and finished up by threatening if she doesn’t stop getting hate she’s not gonna do TikTok anymore 🤣 no1. No one gives a duck if you do TikTok or not you do it for yourself not for anyone else no2. You put your life out there you’re gonna get hate regardless no3. If your even thinking of doing OF you better wise the hell up and grow a thicker skin.. not coming on fake blubbering like a 14 year for attention 😏 also she said her friend that had it that she went for a walk with is in her bubble... why does she think she’s entitled to a bubble ffs! 🙄 she clearly doesn’t understand or watch the news travelling in a pandemic, bringing her bf back here, meeting a friend ( obviously didn’t wear a mask/keep her distance with said friend) and thinks she’s allowed a bubble, got covid and didn’t self isolate like what is she not getting about this whole pandemic.... unbelievable!
Wtf did anyone see a tear? I didnt? Heres an idea Miriam, if you're feeling down talk to your boyf that you brought half away across the world, your friends or family like a normal person. Fake crying on tik tok wont help. Or how about you get a job with the degree you spent 4 years in so you wont have to do social media as much. She is such a bloody attention seeker - cant believe i stood up for her with all the go house stuff ages ago - they were probably right about her

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wtf did anyone see a tear? I didnt? Heres an idea Miriam, if you're feeling down talk to your boyf that you brought half away across the world, your friends or family like a normal person. Fake crying on tik tok wont help. Or how about you get a job with the degree you spent 4 years in so you wont have to do social media as much. She is such a bloody attention seeker - cant believe i stood up for her with all the go house stuff ages ago - they were probably right about her
100% fake crying hahaha

Reactions: 3
I see Miriam is the hot topic again on twitter people are calling her out she really is not helping herself in painting out the be the victim

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand her messaging on her latest story rant? From what I gather, in Miriam’s world, people with followings on Instagram can say whatever they want and no one is allowed to criticise them because were in a pandemic?

Also her “nobody can say they haven’t done anything they shouldn’t have and haven’t left their houses since the pandemic started” bit? What the duck? Lots of people can say they can! Personally I leave my house to do a food shop and that’s it. Little miss flying to South Africa during a global pandemic would want to get a bleeping grip on reality.

I was gonna reply to her story but actually can’t be arsed with her using that to say she is being bullied. The mental gymnastics out of that girl.

Reactions: 10
I don’t understand her messaging on her latest story rant? From what I gather, in Miriam’s world, people with followings on Instagram can say whatever they want and no one is allowed to criticise them because were in a pandemic?

Also her “nobody can say they haven’t done anything they shouldn’t have and haven’t left their houses since the pandemic started” bit? What the duck? Lots of people can say they can! Personally I leave my house to do a food shop and that’s it. Little miss flying to South Africa during a global pandemic would want to get a bleeping grip on reality.

I was gonna reply to her story but actually can’t be arsed with her using that to say she is being bullied. The mental gymnastics out of that girl.
The fact that she thinks people who criticise her are doing it for RTs rather than just expressing their opinions on a public figure acting like a dose as is their right. And I’m sure she thinks we’re cowards for criticising her anonymously. Can’t have it both ways Miriam!!

Reactions: 6

I was going to respond to her too as she clearly need someone to dumb things down for her and explain things like they would to a child. But as you say it's not worth it because she doesn't understand the definition of bullying. Calling out an ignoramus isn't bullying. Anyway, she reads here so I'll happily say it in this thread.

Miriam, you haven't followed the guidelines in months and you're interpretation of the guidelines was incorrect so stop being so sanctimonious. Your friend wasn't in your social bubble. You just broke the guidelines because you're a selfish child and you think the rules don't apply to you. I've had to watch two people's funerals online because of covid. Thousands of families across Ireland have lost loved ones and didn't get the funerals they deserved. Do you even realise how infuriating it is to see people flout the guidelines and prolong the lockdown? Especially seeing someone like you blast out your reasoning to your audience? How many of them will think going for a walk with a friend is okay or not self isolate after watching your stories? Why do you lack such basic cop on and integrity? Just follow the bleeping guidelines and stop acting holier than thou in your stories because people call out your lies. You're not the victim you clown.

Reactions: 10
I was going to respond to her too as she clearly need someone to dumb things down for her and explain things like they would to a child. But as you say it's not worth it because she doesn't understand the definition of bullying. Calling out an ignoramus isn't bullying. Anyway, she reads here so I'll happily say it in this thread.

Miriam, you haven't followed the guidelines in months and you're interpretation of the guidelines was incorrect so stop being so sanctimonious. Your friend wasn't in your social bubble. You just broke the guidelines because you're a selfish child and you think the rules don't apply to you. I've had to watch two people's funerals online because of covid. Thousands of families across Ireland have lost loved ones and didn't get the funerals they deserved. Do you even realise how infuriating it is to see people flout the guidelines and prolong the lockdown? Especially seeing someone like you blast out your reasoning to your audience? How many of them will think going for a walk with a friend is okay or not self isolate after watching your stories? Why do you lack such basic cop on and integrity? Just follow the bleeping guidelines and stop acting holier than thou in your stories because people call out your lies. You're not the victim you clown.
I just can’t believe she’s moved out to self isolate with her boyfriend even though he tested negative. Her isolation is still not finished so there’s a chance that he might have developed the virus in the meantime and may then bring it back to all her family. The whole point of self isolating is that you isolate by yourself until you are not contagious anymore. Very selfish.

Reactions: 11
I just can’t believe she’s moved out to self isolate with her boyfriend even though he tested negative. Her isolation is still not finished so there’s a chance that he might have developed the virus in the meantime and may then bring it back to all her family. The whole point of self isolating is that you isolate by yourself until you are not contagious anymore. Very selfish.
So selfish but she has been throughout the whole pandemic! He should be isolating for 5 days after her

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.