Miriam on the fence Mullins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clare is after putting her account on private, what’s going on?
I’ll screen record & upload ! She’s basically talking about her postings yesterday (she did a question box but was looking for people’s opinions on women befriending a teenage boys & should it be viewed differently as if it was roles were reversed!)

The stories r just too long ffs ahahaha she’s just saying it’s bizarre & Miriam text her throwing all sorts of questions asking her is it illegal for them to be friends kept bringing up Ross’s name etc , then she said how is it different then an 18 & 17 year old when obviously that is much different .. she then went on to say it is ok for her to be friends with him because she is a woman and does not think like a man 🤔 but yet Miriam is 25 and he is 15 , who in their right mind would want to be on FaceTime or whatever with someone 10 years younger then them ... would she have been so friendly with a 10 year old when she was 20?? It’s all catching up to Miriam now ... oh and Clare also mentioned that all of miriams content is geared towards kids , with her mention of the junior cert etc , she said that for someone who done her leaving cert 7 years ago you would think she would have moved on by now ☕

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I’ll screen record & upload ! She’s basically talking about her postings yesterday (she did a question box but was looking for people’s opinions on women befriending a teenage boys & should it be viewed differently as if it was roles were reversed!)

The stories r just too long ffs ahahaha she’s just saying it’s bizarre & Miriam text her throwing all sorts of questions asking her is it illegal for them to be friends kept bringing up Ross’s name etc , then she said how is it different then an 18 & 17 year old when obviously that is much different .. she then went on to say it is ok for her to be friends with him because she is a woman and does not think like a man 🤔 but yet Miriam is 25 and he is 15 , who in their right mind would want to be on FaceTime or whatever with someone 10 years younger then them ... would she have been so friendly with a 10 year old when she was 20?? It’s all catching up to Miriam now ... oh and Clare also mentioned that all of miriams content is geared towards kids , with her mention of the junior cert etc , she said that for someone who done her leaving cert 7 years ago you would think she would have moved on by now ☕
It sounds like she hit the nail on the head, Miriam is ridiculous! When she gets older and a bit of cop on she will be mortified by her carry on!

Reactions: 4
Just watched Clare’s story, she’s spot on. And the girls will accuse Clare of looking for clout because she posted this on her profile but we’re cowards for being anonymous... Seems like they just don’t want any form of criticism.

Reactions: 6
Clare is 100% spot on, esp in last few posts. Miriam going on the defensive when she was never xalled out or named. Ouch!! She just totally proved Clares point. She is just not smart enough to keep stum so totally hung herself out to dry.

Reactions: 4
Clare is after putting her account on private, what’s going on?
I can see it, it’s not private

Haha how bloody silly is Miriam

Reactions: 1
Just saw her story - Tattle Life exists for a reason. It's popular across a range of topics, not just influencers. People go on Tattle Life because any time someone posts a 'critical' comment on an influencer's post, they get blocked/deleted. If influencers actually took accountability for their actions, Tattle Life wouldn't be as popular as it is. If airheads like Miriam actually took a second to understand why Tattle Life exists in the first place, they might have a better perspective.

Also just want to add, anyone notice how all of Miriam's stories these days start with some variation of 'LADS I'm sick of this' 'Just wanna come on here to say this' - like it's ok Miriam we don't need to know your every thought
She doesn’t want Tattle Life because it’s done by people who can’t be identified but then she goes insane at people who question anything she does. In the last few days she attacked people for calling her out over her traveller remarks & she attacked clare for calling out her creepy relationship with a child.
Miriam’s content is complaining or trying to talk to children about children’s discos or school. She is a strange one.

Reactions: 5
I am the same age as Miriam. I understand in the world of influencers you meet people, cross paths with them when there can be a big age difference and I kind of understand why you would become friendly with them. But to discuss adult topics when they are not even an adult and have not even experienced life yet is weird. I would much rather discuss things like that with someone my own age. The obsession she has with school and acting like a child on TikTok is really disturbing but of course the excuse is “I have a young audience” if I were an influencer I would much rather have an audience my own age rather than entertain children

Reactions: 7
Is she seriously telling us to wash our faces with a bar of Dove soap?? Why do influencers seem to think they are experts in skincare, makeup, fashion when they are anything but. She has a large, young following, a good portion of which likely struggle with acne, a bar of soap will do nothing but destroy their skin and strip it of all its natural oils making the problem even worse. Has this girl still not learned to educate herself before she speaks?

Reactions: 8
Is she seriously telling us to wash our faces with a bar of Dove soap?? Why do influencers seem to think they are experts in skincare, makeup, fashion when they are anything but. She has a large, young following, a good portion of which likely struggle with acne, a bar of soap will do nothing but destroy their skin and strip it of all its natural oils making the problem even worse. Has this girl still not learned to educate herself before she speaks?
I genuinely couldn't believe when she came out with that - a bar of bleeping soap? Maybe she is lining up for a Dealz collab 🤣

A girl in TikTok used Dove leading up to taking Accutane as a "sure duck it my skin cannot get any worse" She was wrong!!

If Miriams skincare routine was bad before maybe she might believe Dove is helping, cause she is actually now washing her face lol. But I would not put soap or a facewash with soap near my face.

Here’s a screen shot 🥴
what a bleeping hypocrite. She preaches how she’s being bullied and getting nasty messages, put up a video of her self “crying” and she then goes and sends a message to woman (who didn’t even mention her name and presumes she was talking about her) and calls her a sausage.... Miriam thinks she’s above everyone else. She’s so two faced

what a bleeping hypocrite. She preaches how she’s being bullied and getting nasty messages, put up a video of her self “crying” and she then goes and sends a message to woman (who didn’t even mention her name and presumes she was talking about her) and calls her a sausage.... Miriam thinks she’s above everyone else. She’s so two faced
She’s a rotten woman .

Reactions: 3
Her friendship with Ross is weird and inappropriate; I agree with Claire. How can a 24 year old have anything in common with a 15 year old? Like what can they relate about? They are in completely separate stages of their lives. Ross should be doing his junior cert, Miriam has finished university! I find it so inappropriate. She may say there's no harm in it but there is a power dynamic present (whether she'll admit to it or not). This power dynamic makes me so uncomfortable. I'm younger than Miriam; I'm 21 and I could never be mates with a child. Sure what would I have in common with them? What would we do? What would we even talk about?!

Reactions: 9
Her friendship with Ross is weird and inappropriate; I agree with Claire. How can a 24 year old have anything in common with a 15 year old? Like what can they relate about? They are in completely separate stages of their lives. Ross should be doing his junior cert, Miriam has finished university! I find it so inappropriate. She may say there's no harm in it but there is a power dynamic present (whether she'll admit to it or not). This power dynamic makes me so uncomfortable. I'm younger than Miriam; I'm 21 and I could never be mates with a child. Sure what would I have in common with them? What would we do? What would we even talk about?!
I messaged clare yesterday & she shared screenshots of other messages Miriam sent her but she didn’t share publicly. Those girls are a pack of bullies. I agree with Clare why are they friends with a 15 year old, the games they play on Insta lives are disgusting 🤢 & they should let that boy grow up

Reactions: 7
I really think that Miriam doesn’t get dragged enough for her bullshit she always plays the victim when she’s the one who’s always in the wrong

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.