Miriam on the fence Mullins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In all honestly I’d say Miriam will be on the only fans band wagon next ... I’m surprised lyndsey (mermaida jade) hasn’t yet ... and I’m guessing Ross would but he’s underage 😂

Reactions: 4
In all honestly I’d say Miriam will be on the only fans band wagon next ... I’m surprised lyndsey (mermaida jade) hasn’t yet ... and I’m guessing Ross would but he’s underage 😂
Miriam comes across a bit more conservative or something to me so I can’t imagine her doing it. Especially since her content is quite clearly aimed at children. (Just editing to add that I’m not using conservative in a bad way, I’m very wary of OF and think girls are better off not doing it but I just mean her content is never usually explicit)

It makes me uncomfortable some of the Tik Toks of Ross I’ve seen standing with his backside towards the camera and that. You’re 15, stop trying to show that off!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
At the end of the day, if an adult male influencer was doing all of these lives with a 15 year old girl, it would’ve all been talking.

I mean, he is talking about things not appropriate for his age publically (smoking, plastic surgery, sex). They set v.bad example, and actively try to get him involved in online drama and don’t discourage him away from it at all. Does he even do any homeschooling?

Even if they were good influences it would still be a little weird.

Reactions: 8
Yes Ross on the live yesterday said he’s starting his only fans once he turns 18

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I'm sorry but who in their right mind would subscribe to his OF

Reactions: 2
So not having your boyfriends full attention when he’s with you or being bored is considering cheating?? Jesus extreme
Just saw this... boys not letting you on their phone... their property, their privacy! Not exactly cheating! Facetiming his girl bestfriend? She was there before you hun, buying another girl a gift, again... wtf? This just all screams insecurity!!!

At least she took a step away from the school skits

Just saw this... boys not letting you on their phone... their property, their privacy! Not exactly cheating! Facetiming his girl bestfriend? She was there before you hun, buying another girl a gift, again... wtf? This just all screams insecurity!!!

At least she took a step away from the school skits
It just screams control freak more then anything? 😂 it’s really childish how old is she?

She is 25. Yeah that video screams insecurity.God help Tian

So she got covid. She's attacking people in the comments who called her out for not following the guidelines. Dope.

I’m very very confused ... how does one get tested for covid a week ago, develop symptoms a week ago, only move out to an apartment yesterday! She was of course around her parents the last week, and then being around her boyfriend who is negative... the mind boggles. So help me lord she better not come on her stories any day giving a speech on covid and all the bullshit. She needs to practice what she preaches stupid little witch
so she’s trying to tell us she went for a “walk” with her friend and that’s how she got it, yet she’s been mauling her bf’s face and he never got it..... 😂

She wrecks my head because she preaches all this positivity and be kind etc shite and she was a little bully in school
was she really bad in school tho?
I never really believed she’s as genuine as she makes out!!

Last edited:
What a dope, why is Tian still around her if she has Covid? That's really irresponsible of her. I'd love to hear more about what she was like in school too

Live with Kneevo tonight, and delighted with herself for taking 2 days to do a 250 piece jigsaw puzzle. also anyone see the live last night, where she was saying next week she might change her mind and do only fans?

• Haha
Live with Kneevo tonight, and delighted with herself for taking 2 days to do a 250 piece jigsaw puzzle. also anyone see the live last night, where she was saying next week she might change her mind and do only fans?
So she might do only fans but yet she made that psychotic and overly dramatic video about what's considered cheating... Okurrr

• Haha
Didn't see it, cant believe Miriam is actually thinking of doing OF, especially with her young audience. Also, clearly her standards of 'cheating' are very high in her latest tik tok wonder how Tian would feel about her OF? Double standards much Miriam

Reactions: 7
Didn't see it, cant believe Miriam is actually thinking of doing OF, especially with her young audience. Also, clearly her standards of 'cheating' are very high in her latest tik tok wonder how Tian would feel about her OF? Double standards much Miriam
If she had said "signs he may be cheating" that would make some bit of sense but if not paying attention to her is cheating then jesus christ 😂

Her latest TikTok 🙄 bawling at the start and finished up by threatening if she doesn’t stop getting hate she’s not gonna do TikTok anymore 🤣 no1. No one gives a duck if you do TikTok or not you do it for yourself not for anyone else no2. You put your life out there you’re gonna get hate regardless no3. If your even thinking of doing OF you better wise the hell up and grow a thicker skin.. not coming on fake blubbering like a 14 year for attention 😏 also she said her friend that had it that she went for a walk with is in her bubble... why does she think she’s entitled to a bubble ffs! 🙄 she clearly doesn’t understand or watch the news travelling in a pandemic, bringing her bf back here, meeting a friend ( obviously didn’t wear a mask/keep her distance with said friend) and thinks she’s allowed a bubble, got covid and didn’t self isolate like what is she not getting about this whole pandemic.... unbelievable!

Reactions: 7
It’s like she’s forcing the tears on her tik tok video she’s been quite problematic the past few weeks with some of her comments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.