Miriam Mullins #2 botching her hair and selling worn underwear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only good that came off this appearance was @Shaz2021 saying we had to get pissed :)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
You could see that Ryan couldn’t give 2 shites about Miriam. Look at how different he is for the next person with all the historical pictures

Reactions: 2
i thought she came across good tbh and is able to talk well even tho nervous. its just the content she does isnt good and i cringed when i saw the irish mammy vid, hate saying it cos i want to root for her, its just her content is tit. but i guess maybe younger people like it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I’ve a young sister in secondary school and herself and all her friends think Miriam is a bleeping idiot 😬 so I’d like to know who sincerely likes those tiktoks? Like they are pure horse shite

Reactions: 6
So following her is the absolute ledged that brought up the poor little babies that were buried in septic tanks. I guess I'm old and with the one that did this and not with the McDonalds voucher brigade.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So following her is the absolute ledged that brought up the poor little babies that were buried in septic tanks. I guess I'm old and with the one that did this and not with the McDonalds voucher brigade.
We will forever be indebted to Catherine Corless. She is an amazing woman

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.