Miriam Mullins #2 botching her hair and selling worn underwear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg her hair could do with a good brush 🙈 if that’s the front can only imagine the back

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Looks like she let it dry naturally, thought you have to blow dry extensions? 🤔

Reactions: 2
Looks like she has naturally curly hair but has been treating it as straight for years. The hair extensions don’t help

Reactions: 3
So she got a jacquemus handbag, the way she was talking I thought she was gonna say LV or something!!!!

Reactions: 2
So she got a jacquemus handbag, the way she was talking I thought she was gonna say LV or something!!!!
She’s honestly too much this evening. I can’t believe she just said she doesn’t like to give in and buy things just because they’re trendy 😂😂😂😂 has she seen her wardrobe
Also love Birmingham my favourite foreign city x

Reactions: 4
My god, Tubs just announced she is going to be on the Late Late next week!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Ah Jaysus lads, she's on the late late show next week. I'm shocked. Tic Tok star!!

SNAP :)
duck off!?!?!?!?!??! Why!?!?!?!? Jesus christ I cant wait to see her live on TV, it will be CHRONIC! She has the most limited vocabulary.

And yea about the jacquemus bag, which unless you are a collector of designer handbags is an absolute waste. You should always start with classic, and then buy into the trends if that's what u want to do. The jacquemus bags will be out of fashion in like 3 months time

Reactions: 5
duck off!?!?!?!?!??! Why!?!?!?!? Jesus christ I cant wait to see her live on TV, it will be CHRONIC! She has the most limited vocabulary.

And yea about the jacquemus bag, which unless you are a collector of designer handbags is an absolute waste. You should always start with classic, and then buy into the trends if that's what u want to do. The jacquemus bags will be out of fashion in like 3 months time
And she will have it listed on Depop as barely used

Reactions: 1

can’t believe someone with so many controversies attached to her name is being allowed onto the late late show.
Miriam think if it’s her place to determine what are racist acts, and calling them out

talking about what is / is not racism or discrimination in the travelling community

talking out about “happiness” being found in poverty

constantly breaking covid rules

the list is much longer. There are many more deserving “ influencers”

Reactions: 1
In a year where the world has blown our mind with a worldwide pandemic and much more, this is on of the craziest things I have heard, stop the bus I want to get off!’

can’t believe someone with so many controversies attached to her name is being allowed onto the late late show.
Miriam think if it’s her place to determine what are racist acts, and calling them out

talking about what is / is not racism or discrimination in the travelling community

talking out about “happiness” being found in poverty

constantly breaking covid rules

the list is much longer. There are many more deserving “ influencers”
Her appearance on TLL could be the undoing of her. She would need to be very careful what she says and not speak 'outside her lane' unless she really has prepared and done her research On the topic.

Her hair is like hagrids
My favourite part is when she said everyone’s telling me they like my natural hair “except the ends they’re extensions”

hun the extensions are top of your head too stop claiming it’s your real hair. As well the extensions are fading and thinning badly. Not surprised by platinum hairdressers either.

Really confused by why she’d pick a jacquemus bag for her first designer purchase? They’re so impractical and 100% just a trend that imo is already on the way out..
I couldn’t believe my ears when she said she doesn’t give into trends and waste money.. maybe she doesn’t have to actually spend money on the majority because she gets everything sent or gifted but to say she doesn’t go along with trends is laughable

Reactions: 6
looking at her fans at tokfest, i cant help but feel like these 'influencers' are totally taking advantage of young innocent girls. the whole thing is just really sad

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.