Miriam Mullins #2 botching her hair and selling worn underwear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
despite all the cringe stuff and the obvious ads, im glad she is getting the recognition rather than some of the other influencers that just arent that nice. miriam does seem nice but i hope she doesnt turn into suzanne jackson full of herself if she gets bigger than she is.

Reactions: 1
despite all the cringe stuff and the obvious ads, im glad she is getting the recognition rather than some of the other influencers that just arent that nice. miriam does seem nice but i hope she doesnt turn into suzanne jackson full of herself if she gets bigger than she is.
Oh don’t be fooled, Miriam is as bad. Selling PR drops on depop, wearing an outfit and keeping the tags on so that she can sell it on. She’s come out with some outrageous statements

Reactions: 17
She is full of herself, she thinks she is entitled to speak out about very sensitive subject (such as what constitutes racism, travellers rights. She cried apologising about how sorry she was about it (fair enough. Next day she put a video up saying she is sick of reviving trolling for “‘no reason” and has never done anything wrong.

we are all human we make misitakes, but own your mistakes and take genuine responsibility. Not repeat the same shite again and again

Reactions: 10
she just comes across kinda dumb and says stupid things. idk. she doesnt seem like an overly bad person tho, but maybe thats all an act. once they get any sort of success they get so full of themselves, thats why i hate seeing horrible people get ahead.

Reactions: 3
she just comes across kinda dumb and says stupid things. idk. she doesnt seem like an overly bad person tho, but maybe thats all an act. once they get any sort of success they get so full of themselves, thats why i hate seeing horrible people get ahead.
I agree she doesn’t actively try to be an awful person. Her content is not my type, but good for her for doing what she likes.

But she is 26 not 6. She is responsible for the “dumb things” that come out of her mouth. If she is not educated on a topic, and doesn’t seem any to come off controversial then don’t comment about it & just stick to the Irish mammy videos.

Reactions: 8
I reckon once she gets more followers and brand deals she’ll be just as bad as the other insta huns

Reactions: 4
Seeing as we'll all be glued to it, let's make it interesting for a friday night in - shot for every slurp! 🥛

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Seeing as we'll all be glued to it, let's make it interesting for a friday night in - shot for every slurp! 🥛
Oops I took the wrong meaning from your message and I'm pissed now :)

Was thinking that myself... The dress is actually not bad but the hair.... 💩 Blonde shampoo would go an awful long way.
Wonder will she give us a shout out
Well according to Jooliee she has a sign and has to pull her ear!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s now coming across as tapped….McDonald’s good god
Talking about been a role model but she’s not qualified to give any sort of advice on consent

Reactions: 5
She’s now coming across as tapped….McDonald’s good god
Talking about been a role model but she’s not qualified to give any sort of advice on consent
The hilarious thing is Uber eats only covers a small area of Cork City and definitely doesn’t cover east Cork 😂 she’ll have the voucher up for sale

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is clearly very anxious, think shows she is only used to talking to herself and not having to think about her answers
I say she thought he was giving her a holiday to South Africa there 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.