Miriam Mullins #2 botching her hair and selling worn underwear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the interview, she looked nice and the interview wasnt bad, but I agree the McDonalds thing was weird

Reactions: 2
Her manager seems good getting her all these gigs. I wonder will she bring out a makeup line.

Reactions: 1
Lol , she says with a positive mindset anything is possible because two things she wrote down came to be, nah love you just have weakass dreams and your achievements are just a result of the lowering of societies intellectual bar

Reactions: 7
I’m starting a petition to have the word manifest removed from the English language

Lol , she says with a positive mindset anything is possible because two things she wrote down came to be, nah love you just have weakass dreams and your achievements are just a result of the lowering of societies intellectual bar
What young person has a life goal to go on the late late show? Are they that desperate to be famous?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I feel like ‘there’s beauty in the struggle’ has to appear in the new thread title 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jus caught up with the interviews, she did a good job I have to say, still baffled how she got that gig however!

Miriam Mullins #3: Mirz and t-pain are in a delusional bubble, don’t worry babes theres beauty in the struggle xo

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Those jeans are terrible, makes it look like she can't tie them up properly 😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.