Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mteigm

AC4AA1EB-AE91-478F-B804-78EC3E4B7EF0.png

Flash on directly at the sign where it asks that you don’t use it. A different breed of stupid.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Complaining now that tian hasn't seen much of ireland, he's been to cobh, ballycotton, midleton, Garryvoe, Cork City, Youghal and shannagarry. A lot more places than I have been the last few weeks. Let's not forgot the essential trip to limerick and then to tipparary for coffee. 🙄 Bring the violin out

Reactions: 26

imthebadguyduh

Miriam Mullins #3: Mirz and t-pain are in a delusional bubble, don’t worry babes theres beauty in the struggle xo

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Everybody

Chatty Member
She’s mentioned news she will be sharing in time.... so maybe
They were drinking wine last night on the porch so I would hope not 😂

They were drinking wine last night on the porch so I would hope not 😂
Also would anyone else’s parents think it’s extremely weird, if you picked up a fella from South Africa (or anywhere else for that matter) at Disney land in America, then they move in and live in your house in your daughters bedroom and just make TikTok’s all day?!

Just mine? Okay then 😂 💁🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 24

Corkgal1997

Chatty Member
I suffered through her video so u don't have to 🤣

Miriam's life updates:
1. She is going to tokfest
2. Her and tiann are moving into a flat together. Something about it being unusual for someone her age to move to a flat with a garden (literally no idea what she meant here), seemed surprised it was furnished, I.e that it has a fridge and washing machine.
3. They are getting a dog. They tried to rescue but were denied cos her flat is on a main road (again, what?). Spoke about how much she would love to rescue and has done in the past etc etc and how their next dog will be a rescue dog, but instead they are buying a puppy. They have spoken to a few people and miriam feels its very important to know the breed and what the mother is like etc (which goes entirely against the whole notion of her wanting to rescue a dog.
4. She is now doing social media full-time. Then spoke about the trolls and how people try to cancel her over nothing, or misinterpreting what she has said on her stories etc, literally said she feels she has never done anything wrong. Haters and trolls🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I too, watched the video and suffered like the above member, can we all take a moment and realise what this girl actually said. Ahem…

“social media is officially my full time job, I handed in my notice to my workplace last week” “I haven’t properly worked there since November anyway with Covid going on”

so this girl was on the PUP rony dol this entire time, she must have enjoyed her 2 month holibob in SA and receiving her spondoolas weekly. Kinda convenient her handing in the notice after returning from SA.

Sure take our taxes whilst the rest of us do actual work and you can enjoy your 5 fig lifestyle that we provided for you.

Everybody

Chatty Member
yesterday she says she’s not trying to be a comedian, and just wants to put out ‘relatable content’.
On the same day she puts up some sort of a weird skit about how a stranger abandoned a baby, and then Miriam took it home, told her Mam she wants to keep it for 2 days, and was later arrested for child abduction...

Sorry guys if these videos are relatable to any of you - please seek immediate help.

• Haha

snarkywitch

As someone who went to school with her for 6 painful years it honestly makes me so happy when people see through her lies and fake personality. She is the biggest snake going. I mean fair play to her for conning all these people and actually being successful. But ya no, she’s a self absorbed idiot who can’t blend a fucking eyeshadow to save her life. That’s what annoys me most is that she’s out here doing tutorials and giving advice when she has about 5 different eyeshadows on and none of them blended. Like honey, no. Get yourself some decent brushes and blend that shit out.

Mad that she's so into school and reminiscent of it, doesn't seem like she was great at it.
Let me just say; she wasn’t.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20

beevr

How immature is she that she's laughing about the period underwear from penneys! if you're 25 and still giggling over periods then you need help. Also, it completely counters everyone else who are trying to normalise periods. this really frustrated me!

Reactions: 20

Dusty2020

VIP Member
So back months ago when she done the collaboration with Alexander dental and lied through her teeth (🤣) and said it wasn’t a collab, I mailed the dental practise and they confirmed that it was indeed a collab... sick of her shit, for the first time ever, I emailed the ASAI and reported both her and the dental practise as neither of them had disclosed the collab.. just got word back from the ASAI today saying they have been in contact with both parties and both parties have denied that it was a collab.. I will attach their response below! However I have evidence of the dental practise saying it was a collab so needless to say the evidence has now been forwarded on to the ASAI in my reply.. no one gives a shit if it was a gift, a collab, a paid promotion a sponsorship etc just be honest you lying snakes 🐍

Attachments

Reactions: 19

imthebadguyduh

She’s genuinely so sneaky putting her revolut details up and making it look like people just get 20 quid for free out of the goodness of her heart, she conveniently left out the part of the email that says she will also get 20 quid too!! Here’s a screenshot of the part she left out 😂

why leave it out? Be transparent with your audience - is that too much to ask for? Just makes her look so dodgy trying to hide it

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19