Miriam Mullins #2 botching her hair and selling worn underwear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her boyfriend is LOADED and Tray tray won’t ever have to worry about a thing for as long as she stays with him. Well, that is until the next time CAB come knocking at his door. And they don’t come after you for not scanning something at the self service in tescos lol. Dodge.com
Yes the next time they come 😂 we obviously know the same stories 🙈

Sounds juicy! Do tell 😁

For a start; this is an article about Traceys father in law:

Traceys hubby’s business was set up in 2018 and in that space of time has supposedly amassed enough money for him to have a few hundred thousands worth of cars.

I don’t know Traceys hubby personally- but we have mutual close friends. He puts out the ‘holier than thou’ hard working young lad persona but ask any of their neighbors (us in Limerick especially) and they’ll all tell you he’s anything but. Just look at the company he keeps and the luxuries he’s able to afford- and that’s before you take into consideration CAB coming to visit him.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
For a start; this is an article about Traceys father in law:

Traceys hubby’s business was set up in 2018 and in that space of time has supposedly amassed enough money for him to have a few hundred thousands worth of cars.

I don’t know Traceys hubby personally- but we have mutual close friends. He puts out the ‘holier than thou’ hard working young lad persona but ask any of their neighbors (us in Limerick especially) and they’ll all tell you he’s anything but. Just look at the company he keeps and the luxuries he’s able to afford- and that’s before you take into consideration CAB coming to visit him.
Oh my god 😂🙈 I did not know that about his father, I would die! He definitely appears to live way beyond his means anyway owning his own house and those cars at his age unless he was left/won money it’s just not possible 🤷🏼‍♀️ CAB wouldn’t land on your doorstep for no reason

Reactions: 1
I usually hate people on the beg for tit but can some company please offer her a colour match on her foundation 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“Sorry I’ve been busy, we had a family bervement I had to go to, but Tian stayed to look after Lucy so that’s great- I love having her so much”

jesus can she be any more self centred? Like you just said a family member died...stop talking about yourself for two bleeping seconds and how amazing your life is. Then talks about how great it is having Lucy as it gets “lonely” working by yourself... again someone in your family will probably be forever lonely after the loss of a loved one!!!
She has no social awareness 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Her insta is traytraycolcol , Wouldn’t really call her an influencer she doesn’t have much content, she’s a PT and does lives/challenges. Emigrated recently to Barca didn’t last long though, got a puppy a few days later. Seems like another once that’s a bit lost & all about keeping up appearances for the gram. Totally different in person to what’s on her insta too, personality wise.
Can somebody start a thread for her?

Yes the next time they come 😂 we obviously know the same stories 🙈
Yes, tell us 🙈

I swear she has been wearing that Nirvana t-shirt for the past 4 days - it must be rancid at this stage :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I can’t at her talking about how she’s trying to be ok with wearing an outfit more than once 😂

Reactions: 3
I can’t at her talking about how she’s trying to be ok with wearing an outfit more than once 😂
Lol I thought the same. The amount of tit she buys is unreal. I’m sure she has more than enough outfits for tokfest

She is probably making up for the things she actually buys and then sells on Depop after one or a few wears. Why would you actually bother paying 50/60 euro for something to sell it a few weeks later for less than have the price; surely it would be more sustainable to just rewear your clothes

Reactions: 5
She is probably making up for the things she actually buys and then sells on Depop after one or a few wears. Why would you actually bother paying 50/60 euro for something to sell it a few weeks later for less than have the price; surely it would be more sustainable to just rewear your clothes
Her followers want outfit pics. It's her job

• Haha
She’s not really fashion influencer though and most of what she promotes are beauty products
I meant it sarcastically BTW 😂 forgot to add an emoji 😉
She promoted whatever is handed to her for free or being paid for. She don't know what she's at. She will be using the dog to make cash soon

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She is already using that poor puppy. Instagram page for Lucy. duck right off. She should not have that poor dog out in public before it has all it's injections, plus she has no idea how to treat a puppy farmed dog. Why didn't she get a rescue?

She is already using that poor puppy. Instagram page for Lucy. duck right off. She should not have that poor dog out in public before it has all it's injections, plus she has no idea how to treat a puppy farmed dog. Why didn't she get a rescue?
She was refused because of the garden. Alleged

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.