Miriam Mullins #2 botching her hair and selling worn underwear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know guys, maybe it's just me and i know 8 weeks old is ok ro re-home a puppy but I just think it's still too young. Maybe give them 10 weeks. They learn a lot from the mammy dog and sibling's. She's a gorgeous dog. She seems so sweet 😍 I just don't like the fact she got her from a breeder. And before someone eats me, I know not all breeders are the same but it's only lining someone's pockets. The last few years due to covid they are pocketing thousands by using dogs. As I said above,. I can definitely see them rehoming her when the apartment doesn't work out. Or if they all of a sudden have to go back to south Africa for a "trip"

Reactions: 11
“She responds to Lucy she knows the name, so we couldn’t change it”

then proceeds to call her “missus” 100 times over!! Dog doesn’t know her arse from her face at this stage she is so tiny 😂 Miriam is a right pain.She just said anted to keep it Lucy
Most dogs don’t actually know their name they simply just respond to your tone of voice when you call them or tell them to do something. I thought the dog whisperer Mirz would know that.

Reactions: 15
I don't know guys, maybe it's just me and i know 8 weeks old is ok ro re-home a puppy but I just think it's still too young. Maybe give them 10 weeks. They learn a lot from the mammy dog and sibling's. She's a gorgeous dog. She seems so sweet 😍 I just don't like the fact she got her from a breeder. And before someone eats me, I know not all breeders are the same but it's only lining someone's pockets. The last few years due to covid they are pocketing thousands by using dogs. As I said above,. I can definitely see them rehoming her when the apartment doesn't work out. Or if they all of a sudden have to go back to south Africa for a "trip"
100% agree a lot of shelters won't let you adopt until 12 weeks and all jabs done! Kills me that she was refused by a shelter due to her apartment being an unsuitable environment but then thinks its ok to buy a dog?? So irresponsible, that puppy is in dangerous hands, boils my blood

Reactions: 9
Is t-pain extra skinny or slight? i would classify miriam as having a great figure she does not look to be big boned or anything, burt the way t-bone fits effortlessy into he clothes has me very confused.

Reactions: 7
Completely agree!! Tray tray Col got a puppy when she was home a wet week after ‘emigrating’ to Spain (she lasted a few months lol). Puppy was a week old when she fucked off on holidays with her boyf then went to London to a broadcasting course and when she comes back the dog mysteriously has two casts on his legs?! He then had to undergo an operation to repair his leg- all while he’s not even 5 months old. According to tray tray he fell off the back of the couch.
Absolute neglect plain and simple.
Is there a thread for Tracey Coll? That poor dog 😢

Reactions: 1
Not that I’ve seen and I’m not able to create a thread either. She’s been mentioned in Niamh Cullens thread too but no thread ever came from it.
I have no idea how to create one either. I think she’s as bad as the rest of them. She only had the puppy a day or two and he was running around the gym with every Tom, Dick & Harry picking him up and passing him around he looked absolutely terrified I was disgusted to see it

Reactions: 4
Who's Tracey coll?
Her insta is traytraycolcol , Wouldn’t really call her an influencer she doesn’t have much content, she’s a PT and does lives/challenges. Emigrated recently to Barca didn’t last long though, got a puppy a few days later. Seems like another once that’s a bit lost & all about keeping up appearances for the gram. Totally different in person to what’s on her insta too, personality wise.

So..........the new apartment is just a room with a mattress on the floor????

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Her insta is traytraycolcol , Wouldn’t really call her an influencer she doesn’t have much content, she’s a PT and does lives/challenges. Emigrated recently to Barca didn’t last long though, got a puppy a few days later. Seems like another once that’s a bit lost & all about keeping up appearances for the gram. Totally different in person to what’s on her insta too, personality wise.
Her boyfriend is LOADED and Tray tray won’t ever have to worry about a thing for as long as she stays with him. Well, that is until the next time CAB come knocking at his door. And they don’t come after you for not scanning something at the self service in tescos lol. Dodge.com

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.