Miriam Mullins #2 botching her hair and selling worn underwear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mirz is gonna be too push to pick up shite, she hardly washes herself never mind after the dog

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What's the betting they'll get a pup and after a while they'll have to move out or something else happens like the landlord changes their mind about having the dog in the house. They'll definitely re-home it 🙄🙄 all these young ones are cluelessness. They want want want , they get get get but then it's all fucked up over not thinking things through. Poor dogs you'd feel sorry for. It's like last year everyone wanted a dog. Big demand for them. Come march this year people were putting them into rescues , no longer around to mind them or "circumstances have changed" 🙄 rescues are full already. But known them they'll sell the dog on again to another dope!

Completely agree!! Tray tray Col got a puppy when she was home a wet week after ‘emigrating’ to Spain (she lasted a few months lol). Puppy was a week old when she fucked off on holidays with her boyf then went to London to a broadcasting course and when she comes back the dog mysteriously has two casts on his legs?! He then had to undergo an operation to repair his leg- all while he’s not even 5 months old. According to tray tray he fell off the back of the couch.
Absolute neglect plain and simple.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She’s already leaving the pup with her parents. She’ll be doing a lot more of that with Tok fest and such coming up. Swear these influencers are nothing but selfish

Reactions: 8
Sitting here patiently for this YouTube video that she has been teasing.. To show us the puppy!?

Yet shes still in the pub 5 hours later. Leaving the new 'child' with the grandparents. When she was only suppose to be out for 2 hours..

Second day of new puppy that shes wanted for ages. Just to leave it for hours and go to a pub to watch a match she could have watched at home on herself and t-pains new massive tv.

Waiting for the story for her to say that the video is late up because hEr CaMeRa BaTtErY iS dEaD half ways threw filming!

Because being a full time mad bastard for years now and she still cant keep a camera battery charged........ Buy more than one babe and you would always have a full one! Quick tip there for ya Mirz.

P. S. Your kitchen lights are tacky

P. P. S I wonder does your landlord know your leaving a untrained puppy sleep on the soft furnishings 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That breed of dog is defo from a breeder/puppy farm. God knows how much she paid for her. And the circle continues of back yard breeders 😭 sickening 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Miriam looks like she needs a god wash dear lord.

Less time in the pub more time under a shower head.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No I won't swipe up thanks. What a clown.
Double barrel name, I can't 🤣.
Bad enough she's called her after her insta BFF.
How cringe. 🙈

Says lucy is on the birth cert. 1000% wont be shown that!

She just trying to get people to talk...

Q her commin on saying 'guyysssss like she came with that name. Loads of people/pets are called lucyyyyyy'

Reactions: 1
The hair is greasy as duck what the hell! For someone whose job is social media, she'd really want to scrub up. Those extensions were a massive mistake, as we knew

Sitting here patiently for this YouTube video that she has been teasing.. To show us the puppy!?

Yet shes still in the pub 5 hours later. Leaving the new 'child' with the grandparents. When she was only suppose to be out for 2 hours..

Second day of new puppy that shes wanted for ages. Just to leave it for hours and go to a pub to watch a match she could have watched at home on herself and t-pains new massive tv.

Waiting for the story for her to say that the video is late up because hEr CaMeRa BaTtErY iS dEaD half ways threw filming!

Because being a full time mad bastard for years now and she still cant keep a camera battery charged........ Buy more than one babe and you would always have a full one! Quick tip there for ya Mirz.

P. S. Your kitchen lights are tacky

P. P. S I wonder does your landlord know your leaving a untrained puppy sleep on the soft furnishings 😏
She actually makes me sick she could have easily watched the match at home 😭 when I got my cat I booked the week off work to help him settle in and hardly left him alone at all. So cruel

Reactions: 7
That puppy should not be out in public until fully vaccinated. This is so bad, I'm fuming!!

Reactions: 7
That puppy should not be out in public until fully vaccinated. This is so bad, I'm fuming!!
The fact she couldn’t take a couple of weeks to settle the dog in at home as well is proof as to why she should never have gotten one. No consideration given to the dog’s needs here.

God forbid the puppy picked up parvovirus and died Queen Grubby-Mullins would be crying on her stories looking for sympathy. These people have no respect for themselves (it’s bad when you can visualize smelling her through the phone) so how could she possibly have respect for her puppy. Disgusting. Should be reported to animal welfare.

Reactions: 5
God forbid the puppy picked up parvovirus and died Queen Grubby-Mullins would be crying on her stories looking for sympathy. These people have no respect for themselves (it’s bad when you can visualize smelling her through the phone) so how could she possibly have respect for her puppy. Disgusting. Should be reported to animal welfare.
That poor little puppy is just an accessory for her stupid videos. Totally irresponsible.

Reactions: 8
She literally said on her story yesterday content she pure got that dog for content and nothing else

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
So now she is selling a laser hair removal device that she has tried out for a couple of days and it is "insane".............. ffs miriam, find some integrity please!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“She responds to Lucy she knows the name, so we couldn’t change it”

then proceeds to call her “missus” 100 times over!! Dog doesn’t know her arse from her face at this stage she is so tiny 😂 Miriam is a right pain.She just said anted to keep it Lucy

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.