Miriam Mullins #2 botching her hair and selling worn underwear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Miriam ive a question?

Make this make sence? You barely wash yourself? So you are selling a dress you have worn, as if its new?

And with regards your story tonight about that laser hair removal thing. You shaved your pits (hopefully while you showered) and then went on to say that the device did such a good job after one use last week. Erm of course theres no hair there you just showered.

And tonight you said it was your second time using it (because you are to use it once a week) when i wrote to you last week after you first appeared with it saying how good it was... and i challenged you by asking how do you know its good when you just used it for the first time. Your reply to me was did you not listen to my stories ive been using it the last few days?! - babe you left your job to do blogging full time and you cant even get your story straight!

P. S. Please wash your hair

P. P. S. Still waiting for your sunday 10am weekly uploads to YouTube you promised us x

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She obviously is still reading on here because she has taken the oral spotlight off her Depop... has anyone forwarded it to oral spotlight themselves? Wonder what they would make of it ..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She obviously is still reading on here because she has taken the oral spotlight off her Depop... has anyone forwarded it to oral spotlight themselves? Wonder what they would make of it ..
Good thing screenshots last forever x

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes please send it to them, sick of influencers getting away with everything !!

I’m glad they did too tbh.. hopefully they will drop her as PR because it’s very cheeky what she is doing

Reactions: 7
Manipultive Mirz is like del boy with her gifted tit in a suitcase desperatly trying to flog it wherever she can. T-bone is definitely a trigger type character.

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m glad they did too tbh.. hopefully they will drop her as PR because it’s very cheeky what she is doing
I also got a reply and same with the vegan tan company. Just saying the same as above. Its fierce scabby selling PR. Whatever about the dirty clothes she wears once and then sells fine but not free stuff you don't wanna use.

Reactions: 6
Thought Mirz said she didn’t read this thread either .. hmm 🤣 both the vegan tan mitt and Spotlight stuff are gone from her Depop now - conveniently. The absolute cheek of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thought Mirz said she didn’t read this thread either .. hmm 🤣 both the vegan tan mitt and Spotlight stuff are gone from her Depop now - conveniently. The absolute cheek of her.
Screenshots last though, 😂 maybe it will get her to stop selling PR.. If she does that then good enough. These brands will hopefully stop giving her stuff.

Reactions: 3
The funny thing is if I was gifted a teeth whitening kit I’d be low key embarrassed like do these ppl think I have yellow teeth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The funny thing is if I was gifted a teeth whitening kit I’d be low key embarrassed like do these ppl think I have yellow teeth 😂
Spotlight give our their stuff to every influencer tho so I take no notice.
What about the hair removal yoke they must think she's hairy lol

• Haha
That's a really crappy thing to do to a business. I work in a small business and we've never really sent or gifted things to 'Influencers' but if we did I'd be really disappointed to see they were selling it for a profit. Like at the end of the day regardless of how big the company is they've paid out of pocket for that product at cost price and are gifting it to you. If you want to give it away to a friend or followers fine but to sell it and act as if you paid for it is embarrassing.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.