Miriam Mullins #2 botching her hair and selling worn underwear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same as the time she put up a revolut link and didn’t note that she would be receiving money for any sign ups (screenshot if it is a few pages back). She’s nothing but a snake 🐍

Reactions: 3
I swear to god if she puts the pallets up and says they’re not used after her swatching them 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 1
Why do they have a mattress on their living room floor???
I'm assuming they haven't bought a bed yet..next thing on Miriam's stories 'Guys anyone know where I can get a bed??' * Freebies incoming*

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She said that was the reason but then in the next breath said that he would need a visa and that the was no point.

Also, I wish she’d stop saying she’s going to the UK, she’s going to England
She’s 100% not bringing him due to the visa issue. Those two are joined at the hip. Lucy will spend more time at her parents

Reactions: 2
I'm assuming they haven't bought a bed yet..next thing on Miriam's stories 'Guys anyone know where I can get a bed??' * Freebies incoming*
Shes probably seen how sticky vicky pattinson got a bed gifted, she also got a dog recently and moved into a new house, mirz is obviously trying to cop everything swinging jaw does 😆😆😆😆

Flat out showing the garden! Is she aloud show the home owners garden i wonder when she's staying in her ma's friends granny flat down the road!

• Wow
She should reach out to EMMA they'll give anyone a free mattress/bed and frame for a bit of coverage. These "influencers" are just giving me all a list of companies to boycott. Mirz two cents (and whatever she charges on depop) isn't worth it for the avg joe.

She should reach out to EMMA they'll give anyone a free mattress/bed and frame for a bit of coverage. These "influencers" are just giving me all a list of companies to boycott. Mirz two cents (and whatever she charges on depop) isn't worth it for the avg joe.
Same! I want nothing to do with these sort of companies. When I see Spotlight Oral Care in the pharmacy, I grimace each time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.