Mimi and Alex Ikonn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God, Lidia is such a lapdog ... the Cons call and she runs across the world. I sense Lala is more assertive and indipendent and probably doesn't put up with their manipulation, while Lidia seems more empathic and shy/sensitive, the perfect target to be taken advantage of from narcissists. Honestly, Leyla and Elena had multiple kids and they did without exploiting their moms even though they were close geographically. Can you imagine the free 24/7 babysitting Mimi and Alex would have asked if they had still been in Canada????

Reactions: 4
Who would spend 50 min listening to two narcissistic rambling on about their boring life?? And dear god their voices sound like nails on a chalkboard!!

How about doing something new and exciting and fun!! Instead of being boring and repeating the same thing.

Reactions: 2
I actually did hear their podcast. It was same old same old things that has been shared endless time. Mimi going on social media detox, I kept forwarding to see if anything new comes up - nope. And it was all random. While I understand conversations can go on tangent- 50 min of randomness is a bit too much. And this happens a lot.

Reactions: 1
I actually did hear their podcast. It was same old same old things that has been shared endless time. Mimi going on social media detox, I kept forwarding to see if anything new comes up - nope. And it was all random. While I understand conversations can go on tangent- 50 min of randomness is a bit too much. And this happens a lot.
No one does.. Only sad lonely people would listen to them.

I am willing to bet Lydia the lapdog was in Positano with them and they’ve completely been hiding her the entire time.
I wonder why they didn’t go to France after Positano like they planned. They didn’t explain that.

Reactions: 1
I am willing to bet Lydia the lapdog was in Positano with them and they’ve completely been hiding her the entire time.
I wonder why they didn’t go to France after Positano like they planned. They didn’t explain that.
There’s been an increase in cases in France too. Could be they decided to just head home and avoid that? Or wanted to avoid quarantine? I have family in the south of France and they noticed the British tourists left pretty quickly after the talk of a two week quarantine started.

Someone asked Lidia on her Insta when she arrived in the UK and if Canadians didn’t have to self-isolate. She responded she’s been in London since July.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone asked Lidia on her Insta when she arrived in the UK and if Canadians didn’t have to self-isolate. She responded she’s been in London since July.
Omg. Seriously??? Dafuq. So, she's been them throughout the summer, in Positano too, where she was *completely* hidden from view. Wow. It's like she's their hired help. And MeMe you still call yourself an involved parent? What a lazy ass you are.

Also, notice how Lidia's pics go from July 16 to August 6. So, that's when she flies into London and is banned from posting any pics to show anyone that she's there. She's only been allowed to post since September once the Icunts came back from their pandemic vacation. Wow.

Last edited:
Wow! Ability to hide Lidia for so long. I mean, she does not still show on Ikons feed. Why are they hiding the fact? If there is any social media backlash - go on a ‘detox’. Even better give some back-handed comment on Instagram or podcasts. God, I can’t believe I used to like them back in the day.

I knew it!! There is no way in hell these two assholes could look after their own child in Positano. They had friends there as well are hey capable of enjoying their own company and doing their own thing ever? I’ve never traveled with family! JFC how hard is it to raise your own child when you don’t even have a job?
And how pathetic to hide your own mothers shows they’re definitely ashamed. They are such losers. 🤬

Including April, May and part of June that's almost 6 months out of 9 so far this years staying with the Cons babysitting. That's pathological co-dependence. If I was Lidia I would get myself a bf, book myself a three month trip to some exotic location with my new man and leave those two in the lurch, see how they cope on their own!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
exactly! Mimi i have your parenting book summed up in one sentence: 'call your mother in law'

they are so pathetic, it's actually just pitiful.

Reactions: 11
That video of Alexa singing on and on "you are perfect I love you" is so creepy ... she's literally in a family cult.

Reactions: 6
I personally don’t understand, what are they trying to do? Who are they influencing? Earlier they had certain niche (hair style, makeup type stuff) but now they throw their success and bland daily life in the name of ‘lifestyle’. Guess what, there are hundred of thousands of lifestyle influencers and better than Ikonns. Their content in last 2-3 years is just forced and disingenuous. Talking about environmental issue while flying every few weeks (pre covid) is BS. Pre-loved, vintage clothing and minimalistic BS while we see them in new piece (Clothes for Mimi & costly glasses and watches for Alex) every week. May be their focus is fakeness 101 🤣

Reactions: 3
Perfect Meme, telling us all about her one day break from social media. She forgot to mention that she is so distracted by her phone on all other days that she constantly slams into furniture and has to wear a boot for her injuries...
I love how she always finds a way to mention they don't have TV, so watching tv is not an issue. Hahahahha... netflix and youtube don't count? doesn't she watch so many tv shows and movies on their PROJECTOR? Because TV is just for the peasants.
What a dumb, dumb, dumb, narcissistic woman.

The fact she feels the need to take a break for 24hrs once a week tells me it controls her life and she over-consumes the other 6 days. I don’t need a 24hr period to put my phone away and connect with my friends and family. I’m a decent person and do that regularly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.