Mimi and Alex Ikonn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bullet journal/Habit tracker, what a revolutionary stationery item. I'm sure took them a whole two years coming up with that, given they only work 4 hours a day AT BEST, maybe 6 months a year. Too funny thinking all their previous employees went ahead and did their own versions of self-development journals, while continuing their main job. Everybody sells journals, jewelry, cosmetics, and tracksuits nowadays. Everybody's also an author apparently.

Reactions: 3
It’s a , wait for it : The best year journal. In 2020

I’ll leave at that 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow, what a bunch of bs. This is what they're selling and pushing? Yes, they themselves spend every December planning and analyzing their upcoming year to death and where has it lead them? They are renting with no place to call their own home. In fact, they have moved what... some 7-8 times. They moved to LA for a month then moved back. They hop from one idea to another... doesn't look like their best year journal helped them at all as they don't have concise goals for their future that they fulfill. Everything is an abandoned idea with them.
Looks like they had 5 physical copies made if it is already sold out so they are counting on selling the digital version. What a bunch of scammers.

Reactions: 4
They are trying to extend their business based on something that wasn’t their idea to begin with. UJ is laughing somewhere at this whole best year project. Also, the cover looks cheap.

Did you guys notice how Meme did not look impressed at all while trying Endo’s food. Alex is in a trance and meme is over it. It is teling that she’s never bothered to go with Alex in the past.
It’s kind of weird seeing Alex spending so much on fancy restaurants, then posting that the leading cause of death is hunger. Too bad that donating to food banks or helping others is not as enjoyable for him.

Reactions: 8
Wow, what a bunch of bs. This is what they're selling and pushing? Yes, they themselves spend every December planning and analyzing their upcoming year to death and where has it lead them? They are renting with no place to call their own home. In fact, they have moved what... some 7-8 times. They moved to LA for a month then moved back. They hop from one idea to another... doesn't look like their best year journal helped them at all as they don't have concise goals for their future that they fulfill. Everything is an abandoned idea with them.
Looks like they had 5 physical copies made if it is already sold out so they are counting on selling the digital version. What a bunch of scammers.
Truth !!!

They are trying to extend their business based on something that wasn’t their idea to begin with. UJ is laughing somewhere at this whole best year project. Also, the cover looks cheap.
Everything about them looks cheap 🤢

Reactions: 1
I understand why they try to force the digital or app version.. no chinese worker more hum?

• Haha
They are just trying to maximize their revenue. I bet the digital copy will be just as expensive as the hard copy.

Plus knowing them, the twit Meme will turn it around and use ecological reasons as to why they’re offering digital versions. Instead of being like “yeah guys we’re real just trying to maximize profit here”

Reactions: 2
I kinda want to launch my own gratefulness journal company in a week just to show them they have the efficiency of a sloth.

Should I add I work in fashion, more specifically in activewear/ sportswear, and we do work on lots of technical engineered fabric, it does not take us two freaking years to come up with a whole new collection. So them trying to sell this as a highly complex journal, I can't stress it enough and I hope they read here: it's DUMB! It does not add anything to your marketing, it makes you look stupid and inept !! Stop it now.

Lmao, the digital version is not an app it's simply compressed pdf files. And they market it as reduced price that's weird.
Screenshot_20201219_132050.jpg
Screenshot_20201219_132106.jpg

The competition
Screenshot_20201219_133224.jpg
Screenshot_20201219_133200.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I just watched the toe talking about his notebook, what is wrong with his eye?? He is trying so hard to to sound genuine and convince his sheep followers to buy “a notebook” that he lost the control over his eye and it started to blink by itself!!
What a clumsy tit face.

MeMe masterminded ordering paper takeaway boxes?! Ffs I thought she came up with a Covid vaccine.
Ps. The fat fingers can’t use chopsticks properly and coming from a chinese family I learned how to use them at a younger age than that mediocre kid Alexa.
DFBBAF3D-ECAA-4B85-A497-681C6D22FDB4.jpeg

I’d be so pissed off if I worked at that Sumi place. The Icunts turn up everyday and act like helicopter parents over their investments in this place which is ironic because they don’t seem to hover around their only child like they do with this restaurant. It’s just awkward they keep turning up, supervising professionals and getting their free food which adds up to the restaurant’s expenses. I bet tight arses like MeMe and Grandpa don’t pay for the food.

And here we go, London has entered the toughest Tier 4. So far the Icunts are already breaking the rules anyway. To have the help entered their flat to do the fake photoshoot was also illegal. The Grandpa looks like he entered the restaurant without a face mask. At least they can still call Lidiot the lapdog to babysit as she’s their ‘support bubble’ as slave.
EBFECA80-D50A-4D22-9B60-6E7B9D243517.jpeg
8E6C9667-EAC2-422C-A6FF-5DD1B346F29A.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
View attachment 353586Can’t tell, are these real or plastic? 🤔
Whether it's natural or plastic it doesn't matter baby, it's art. The grandpa himself designed this little corner of hapiness, do you realise? Stark himself could not do what the grandpa does.
Mimi sourced glass bottles, what a genius. I can't believe I had never thought of these: replacing paper with towels, plastic bottles with glass bottles. I wonder what I could use to clean my face instead of single-use wipes, please help me!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This biatch was walking down a busy sidewalk without a mask (as per her insta story about the sushi place). I swear, she needs to get covid to really learn her lesson. Completely useless and inconsiderate "world citizen". I hope Alexa grows up to actually use her brain and gives her idiot parents HELL.

94.000 photos on he phone, but she's soooo present and not addicted to technology at all. She needs therapy STAT.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She posted a very long and boring video on YouTube promoting the best year journal.
Where does she live? She talks like nothing is happening around the world. how can people still admire her? She’s so selfish!

She posted a very long and boring video on YouTube promoting the best year journal.
Where does she live? She talks like nothing is happening around the world. how can people still admire her? She’s so selfish!
That is a very long video for an advertisement. Also, didn’t she say she is not feeling the ‘call’ to make video, so she is not uploading anymore. Surprise surprise, when she got to sell a product the calling happen.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.