Mimi and Alex Ikonn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure, Alexa "chooses" to refuse packaged snacks, just like people in a cult "choose" to obey their leader and don't leave. She's 4 years old and brainwashed ... we'll talk about it again in 10 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also "she knows better" is a so condescending answer to a parent who lives a different experience with their own child. How obnoxious is that?

And I would agree that early age is an important time in life but why does she need to say that only a child with a full-time present parent (why not both parents btw? Oh yes right Alex is not interested) can developp properly? We know she does a lot of things for herself and other people have always helped her with her daughter - but a lot of her followers don't know it. Why does she need to make feel guilty parents who cannot dedicate all their time to their children - or just don't want - which is also fine.

Reactions: 9
We know Love hair products don't work because Meme's hair looked atrocious before she cut it. Burned, lifeless hay, and nothing made it look better, not even her precious love hair.

"want to go through pregnancy again, breastfeeding for at least two years again, losing my freedom and staying home with my child for at least 2-3 years until he/she starts nursery. Teething, sleepless nights, tantrums, colds, fevers"... goodness, Meme describes the early years of motherhood like it's a brutal stay in a prison. Such an extreme view of what motherhood should look like during those early years. I guess we know she didn't enjoy her pregnancy at all either as it's on her list of negatives. The way she talks about the early years of parenthood is downright depressing.
To see someone like her, who had a live in help and a weekly housekeeper complain so much is sad. I'm sure Alexa hears about her enormous sacrifice 24/7.
Thankfully, so many mothers around the world who don't even have this kind of help, have a much better outlook and deal much better with becoming new parents.
I think someone like her should not have become a parent in the first place, and it's a good decision she is not having another. She sounds way too resentful.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Can you even imagine what type of parenting advice she’s going to offer in her book that she keeps going on about.

We know Love hair products don't work because Meme's hair looked atrocious before she cut it. Burned, lifeless hay, and nothing made it look better, not even her precious love hair.

"want to go through pregnancy again, breastfeeding for at least two years again, losing my freedom and staying home with my child for at least 2-3 years until he/she starts nursery. Teething, sleepless nights, tantrums, colds, fevers"... goodness, Meme describes the early years of motherhood like it's a brutal stay in a prison. Such an extreme view of what motherhood should look like during those early years. I guess we know she didn't enjoy her pregnancy at all either as it's on her list of negatives. The way she talks about the early years of parenthood is downright depressing.
To see someone like her, who had a live in help and a weekly housekeeper complain so much is sad. I'm sure Alexa hears about her enormous sacrifice 24/7.
Thankfully, so many mothers around the world who don't even have this kind of help, have a much better outlook and deal much better with becoming new parents.
I think someone like her should not have become a parent in the first place, and it's a good decision she is not having another. She sounds way too resentful.

Reactions: 5
Also "she knows better" is a so condescending answer to a parent who lives a different experience with their own child. How obnoxious is that?

And I would agree that early age is an important time in life but why does she need to say that only a child with a full-time present parent (why not both parents btw? Oh yes right Alex is not interested) can developp properly? We know she does a lot of things for herself and other people have always helped her with her daughter - but a lot of her followers don't know it. Why does she need to make feel guilty parents who cannot dedicate all their time to their children - or just don't want - which is also fine.
I am tired of privileged people talking about importance of spending early years with their kids. Research shows importance of 0-5 on child development & not necessarily on the time spend with parents (on her case mom). As she and her husband has so much money they can afford to invest some of it in early child education/ development centers. But nope there isn’t any ROI so let’s preach and make all moms who can’t afford to take 7 years of break feel bad. Because that’s easy to do. If not anything, they can have 1 year maternity leave for their employees but I doubt even that exists in their company. If at all they are employing anyone at all at this point. Offcourse, they will blame it’s government responsibility but well ... managing Covid is also government responsibility but they seem to disagree with that.

Butting a side the voice that makes someong skin crawl and that ugly revolting mouth movement.
what is happening to her nose it is growing bigger. she is aging horribly. And, that is the true reason why she doesn’t want another child it’s speeding up her metabolism makes her looks older than her true age. She looks exactly like her mum now!!

Reactions: 1
Butting a side the voice that makes someong skin crawl and that ugly revolting mouth movement.
what is happening to her nose it is growing bigger. she is aging horribly. And, that is the true reason why she doesn’t want another child it’s speeding up her metabolism makes her looks older than her true age. She looks exactly like her mum now!!
She always had a prominent nose, i just think without the make up and with her weight loss it became more evident. Anyway, i wish the problem was her looks. She's alright looking (not as hot as she thinks though) but her personality is so grating, it makes her look less attractive by default. You can fix bad looks with a nice disposition, but not the opposite.

Her weight loss? Her body has changed since having a child. I don't think I've ever bashed her silhouette as I like her pear shape, and as you said @blue_violet she's still pretty but she's got no sense of style. I wouldn't comment on her looks if I saw her on the streets, I wouldn't give a damn, but she presented herself as a professional stylist! And she does outfit of the day and inspires some lost souls with these... Please don't recommend your bloody sausage pants to anyone else love.
Also, somebody said she doesn't even bother brushing her hair nowadays, comparing it to 2017, or so, picture when she straightened and styles it everyday. It is pretty ridiculous to compare it since she's got damaged hair, even if she brushed her hair now it'll still look as a shapeless organic sponge. As for Love Hair products, somebody with a healthy diet should try it cause nothing could fight her calorie deficit diet which causes her hair thining.

She's running out of excuses to show her boobs (not that she has much to show anyway) ... she even lowered the neckline of her sweater. Sad.
Uh... hasn't her bestie Amelia just launched a costume jewellery that she liked the insta page btw?

I am tired of privileged people talking about importance of spending early years with their kids. Research shows importance of 0-5 on child development & not necessarily on the time spend with parents (on her case mom). As she and her husband has so much money they can afford to invest some of it in early child education/ development centers. But nope there isn’t any ROI so let’s preach and make all moms who can’t afford to take 7 years of break feel bad. Because that’s easy to do. If not anything, they can have 1 year maternity leave for their employees but I doubt even that exists in their company. If at all they are employing anyone at all at this point. Offcourse, they will blame it’s government responsibility but well ... managing Covid is also government responsibility but they seem to disagree with that.
Sorry I really don't understand. Stay-at-home parents: beautiful. Obviously would have loved my parents to be there each day after school waiting for me at the school door, but it was my uncle and cousins instead, which was fun and absolutely didn't duck me up XD. Saying it's better for the child, never heard. I'm sorry but wouldn't her daughter benefit much more from going to lots of activities, especially if she's got so much energy. Don't know, kindergarten sports, weekly creative workshop, bookclubs... She spends her days looking at herself in the mirror, long walks with adults, insta coffee with adults, and part-time nursery. Apparently, Alexa loves school, well no wonder you idiot Meme, she already is her own little independent self. She could play with her friends all day long, doesn't need to be stuck with her mum, filming her saying "you are perfect, mummy, mummy you're the most perfect mom in the world". Being there for your kid is about finding a balance. Rant from a woman without kids, more of a reflection of my wonderful childhood spent doing so many activities, meeting new kids all the time, going for sleepovers all the time, so many experiences and grew up with a real sense of community and feeling of knowing where home is. My parents could not, and did not even think about it, stay at home with me till I was 5 or 7, and I don't resent them or think I've got issues because of that... it's ridiculous.
Ask a normal kid what they've done today, then ask Alexa, would be fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Her weight loss? Her body has changed since having a child. I don't think I've ever bashed her silhouette as I like her pear shape, and as you said @blue_violet she's still pretty but she's got no sense of style. I wouldn't comment on her looks if I saw her on the streets, I wouldn't give a damn, but she presented herself as a professional stylist! And she does outfit of the day and inspires some lost souls with these... Please don't recommend your bloody sausage pants to anyone else love.
Also, somebody said she doesn't even bother brushing her hair nowadays, comparing it to 2017, or so, picture when she straightened and styles it everyday. It is pretty ridiculous to compare it since she's got damaged hair, even if she brushed her hair now it'll still look as a shapeless organic sponge. As for Love Hair products, somebody with a healthy diet should try it cause nothing could fight her calorie deficit diet which causes her hair thining.

Uh... hasn't her bestie Amelia just launched a costume jewellery that she liked the insta page btw?

Sorry I really don't understand. Stay-at-home parents: beautiful. Obviously would have loved my parents to be there each day after school waiting for me at the school door, but it was my uncle and cousins instead, which was fun and absolutely didn't duck me up XD. Saying it's better for the child, never heard. I'm sorry but wouldn't her daughter benefit much more from going to lots of activities, especially if she's got so much energy. Don't know, kindergarten sports, weekly creative workshop, bookclubs... She spends her days looking at herself in the mirror, long walks with adults, insta coffee with adults, and part-time nursery. Apparently, Alexa loves school, well no wonder you idiot Meme, she already is her own little independent self. She could play with her friends all day long, doesn't need to be stuck with her mum, filming her saying "you are perfect, mummy, mummy you're the most perfect mom in the world". Being there for your kid is about finding a balance. Rant from a woman without kids, more of a reflection of my wonderful childhood spent doing so many activities, meeting new kids all the time, going for sleepovers all the time, so many experiences and grew up with a real sense of community and feeling of knowing where home is. My parents could not, and did not even think about it, stay at home with me till I was 5 or 7, and I don't resent them or think I've got issues because of that... it's ridiculous.
Ask a normal kid what they've done today, then ask Alexa, would be fun.
Absolutely, I think, Meme has some sort of issue. Her own value is tied to being a ‘present’ mother. Whatever that means. I know that childhood experiences are important in shaping much of adult but says no one that that experience needs to come from Mom only. I believe than Meme has some sort of trust issue that no one else can give Alexa that experience or she is just one of those moms who are just co-dependent on their child. Empty nest syndrome happens because of that. Unfortunately, influenzas like her make a lot of moms out there feel that they are missing on something/ or not a good mom because they are not 24X7 with their kids.
I also think, this whole thing of being a present mom is taking a toll on her. She has to put of with perfect mom charade and Meme seems so lost & thats why meandering from one issue to another just to stay relevant (not).

Reactions: 3
I find very sad how she always needs to explain everytime this kind of purchase (few days ago it was about some croissants). It seems like she does it more for herself than her followers (no one cares tbh). Sweet treats as long it stays reasonnable is not a problem! Actually a good diet is not about to eat only "healthy" food - it's about having a balanced diet. Otherwise the metabolism is always craving for the forbidden food.

Also I never understood the whole thing about gluten - only people with gluten intolerance should avoid it. Seems more like to make themselves special. I doubt that when they are in Italy they eat glutenfree pasta.

Screenshot_20201210-185239_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 6
They coming up with a revolutionary(not) habit tracker. Been working on it for an entire year (minus months of holidays, afternoons of intensive napping, office hours between 9 and 12pm. Damn, 4 hours work week really is a productivity success). Must have been SO much engineering and research behind because it's such a never seen before product. Sooooo exciting!

More seriously, botox face Negin Mirsalehi smashing it yet again with a new creative social media campaign over Christmas. Valeria Lipovetsky managing to really elevate a basic tracksuit with a modern, well-directed, launch campaign... The Ikonns over there struggling to find new ways to rephrase their same boring worn-out catchy words, and their 100th pictures of hands with a notebook and a pseudo-designer pen on marble.

Takes them a year to come up with a new stationery item and they have a team? That marketing make them look so unproductive at best, very inapt at developing the smallest project at worst. No wonder that recipe app still hasn't seen the light. Good luck for renovating a house, running a farm and boutique hotel and whatever other ambitious projects you mentioned. You've mentioned the opening of that sushi place but we all know your associates did most of the work, otherwise it would have been another unseen project.

Please help report! London is about to enter Tier 3 which is the toughest restrictions in the UK. It’s on Tier 2 at the moment and gatherings of different households in restaurants and indoors are still banned! Surely these 6 men don’t live under the same roof! And ASA should have a look at the Icunts’ social media accounts as well. Promoting their own businesses on their accounts is still ad and should be marked as such.
8EC2EA07-F1BC-4938-944E-81384D562C66.jpeg

• Angry
After seeing the last Ig stories, the Ic*nts are promoting “their new sushi restaurant”. Any updates on whether or not they are truly investors? I still find the whole thing so weird as they don’t know anything about running a restaurant business ( any business for that matter)

And the saga continues, Meme saves the world once again by showing us how she brings glass bottles to go buy overpriced organic cleaning products. All while totally ignoring her contribution to world pollution by selling plastic hair for years and now a useless notebook.

Then our beloved Meme rescues us by showing us how replace paper towel with kitchen cloth ( sorry but I’ve been using these for ages).

I honestly don’t know what we would do without our savior Meme

Please help report! London is about to enter Tier 3 which is the toughest restrictions in the UK. It’s on Tier 2 at the moment and gatherings of different households in restaurants and indoors are still banned! Surely these 6 men don’t live under the same roof! And ASA should have a look at the Icunts’ social media accounts as well. Promoting their own businesses on their accounts is still ad and should be marked as such.

Sasha - I’ve seen much better chopstick skills on smaller toddlers. Your brat isn’t special. In China or Japan, this is actually BELOW average. Your brat doesn’t even know what real sushis are so she ain’t a food critic either. She eats what she’s fed. That’s that, ok?
94C8D27B-07A3-43E0-ABAB-14E053445249.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Please help report! London is about to enter Tier 3 which is the toughest restrictions in the UK. It’s on Tier 2 at the moment and gatherings of different households in restaurants and indoors are still banned! Surely these 6 men don’t live under the same roof! And ASA should have a look at the Icunts’ social media accounts as well. Promoting their own businesses on their accounts is still ad and should be marked as such. View attachment 344586
Sadly I’m not in the UK. How much I wish I could report these! All MeMe has done throughout this whole pandemic is flaunt all the rules like none of them apply to her.😤😡😤

Reactions: 2
Off topic but is Alex’s mother living in their ‘office’ apartment? Seems like it from the decor.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Off topic but is Alex’s mother living in their ‘office’ apartment? Seems like it from the decor.
Yup, she is! Those are Lidiot's servants' quarters. I wonder what the rest of her family (like her daughter and SIL) think about this arrangement.

Reactions: 3
If i was Alex sister i would be PISSED. They flew Lidia in all the time already pre-covid, and now they flew her in knowing full well she wouldn't be able to come back to Canada for months, or even a year. She had a business and family there, but no, they had to keep her with them full time during a pandemic because they knew Mimi's mom couldn't (or rather wouldn't because she's not a lapdog like Lidia). Absolutely selfish.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.