Mimi and Alex Ikonn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Icants using their business location to host their mum full time. Probably sponsoring her visa as professional employee or something.
Complained about the rules, openly don't follow it. Now this launch ! I really don't understand. First of all, what is fuckng ''soft launch''. Launching with family and friends? Beg your pardon?? I see they've invested with people who think they are above the rules too.
Have absolutely no idea how to report them @NaomiS

And they are really absolutely completely unable to make a proper launch announcement and explanation of what is this restaurant, how are they related to it, what the duck are they doing there... It's completely out of the blue. They are so so weird.

Who are all these guys on sumi London stories. Has this restaurant collected money from all the wanabees entrepreneurs in London or what?

Screenshot_20201212_234519_com.instagram.android.jpg

We've seen a few times the brat with shoes on the restaurant sofas, but when it's their restaurant suddenly they have a bit more respect for the place... Interesting.
Screenshot_20201212_234729_com.instagram.android.jpg

So you've invested your money in companies, great you're secure,you don't need to sell any tit anymore. Quit the internet and go be a 24/7 present dad for your prodigy.

Oh so restaurants in London are open, I thought everything was closed. So, they've invited friends and family, and I suppose that they pretend that each table is a ''bubble''. Well, restaurateurs do have to live off of something after all. And they were suppose to launch end of November if we refer to one of Meme's former insta story. I'm happy that it's not just them deciding to do business tonight but all restaurants being allowed too. I was so pissed to think about all the restaurants that were following the rules while the c'nts were simply acting above it as per usual. But as Naomi said, it's a vicious circle and because of that behavior they will soon be closed again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
We went out for a meal last night too but it’s just us and the kids. We made a booking and were asked if we’re from the same household. I know some places even request proof of address. If the Icunts’ standard is to go by, this restaurant doesn’t even bother and it’s the reason London is having another lockdown. I hope they’re heavily fine for repeated offences. The fine could be up to 10k pounds.

Reactions: 5
After checking into Alex IG stories, he talks about himself as an angel investor bla bla bla. Now the part that really frustrates me is this whole fake self help guru persona that he is trying to take one.

There was a podcast snippet from another investor who supposedly bought a company last min after only researching is for a few hours. And then he made millions from that company whilst only working 10hr a week on it. Hmm ya right!

Its always bullshit stories, half truths, fake helping stance to only keep deceiving their followers

Like @Delizia said since they always preach about how they’ve invested their money, I truly wish they would get off Ig and stop selling this crap journal already 😣🤦‍♀️

After checking into Alex IG stories, he talks about himself as an angel investor bla bla bla. Now the part that really frustrates me is this whole fake self help guru persona that he is trying to take one.

There was a podcast snippet from another investor who supposedly bought a company last min after only researching is for a few hours. And then he made millions from that company whilst only working 10hr a week on it. Hmm ya right!

Its always bullshit stories, half truths, fake helping stance to only keep deceiving their followers

Like @Delizia said since they always preach about how they’ve invested their money, I truly wish they would get off Ig and stop selling this crap journal already 😣🤦‍♀️
Half truths, fake stories because it’s all lie. The truth is they got lucky. They made money from Luxy hair and now they invest and live of it. Stop at that. No need to be an inflenza or youtuber.
They very well know they were lucky. They know that and we know that. However, it does not makes for good sale so the narrative is ‘we were poor & broke.’ I personally find it offensive to the people who are actually poor & broke & are merely surviving.
Also, what does Alex mean by this place is for ‘real sushi lover’. Basically, if you don’t like the place, you’re not a ‘real’ sushi lover 🤣

Reactions: 4
I never use paper towels around the house, I think it's not very common in Europe. Unless you have guests for an unformal dinner or kids in the house, and you can't be bothered with washing so many kitchen towels. So, I don't see how this is a revolutionary change or idea? What would use paper towel for? Was she using paper towels to clean dry the dishes?? This is stupid. Paper towels is associated to big family receptions and picnics to me, or cleaning your windows with it but let's be honest she does not do that.(now I expect to see that soon on her ig since she certainly reads here)
Makes me wonder, what does she clean her house with? Does she know the existence of a mop, or does she as well use paper towels that she will soon replace with a sustainable bamboo mop and make a story of it?

If you look at the tagged user, sharma_neeta's stories, you see that the Icunts were sitting shoulder to shoulder with another 4 people at a table, not wearing masks, not distancing in the least. And there was another table with a group of people visible. I hope they get Covid (Alex deserves it again), because people like THEM are the ones spreading the virus with their large gatherings with strangers. duck people like them.

Edit: Thanks to those who reported them!

Reactions: 8
Launch of a new project? Maybe just their journal in other colors - more they can’t handle on their self. I guess they finally found a new worker who works for 0€/$/£ and finally they can present a nature friendly new product like towels 🤭🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Launch of a new project? Maybe just their journal in other colors - more they can’t handle on their self. I guess they finally found a new worker who works for 0€/$/£ and finally they can present a nature friendly new product like towels 🤭🙄
"We will drop new product", amazing english as per usual. I think it's a goal/habit tracker. From their homemade photoshoot BTS last time, it looked like a habit tracker. The pink journal is not new, it's been sold in shops like Urban Outfitters.

You'd think they'd make more behind the scenes of how they get things done, how their employees work, what tools they use on a daily basis, a work day routine etc... to promote their products. All they do is try and sell it whenever they do interviews and podcasts, or do "ask me anything" questions and respond "it's thanks to the 5 minute journal" to everything.

Reactions: 6
Meme looks like she is completely smothering Alexa in the last pic, and Alexa is trying to get away. Cringe.

Smothering Meme is going to great lengths to avoid using paper then turns around and makes useless paper products... that she gives Alexa for scribbling. Talk about being wasteful.

Reactions: 8
London is going into tier 3 in a few hours.. let’s see how they react. No doubt they will break the rules.

I guessed it wrong - its not a pink one. its blue!

they have founded three new companies in this year

IKONN HOLDING LIMITED
CREATIVE NH LIMITED
CREATIVE EAR LIMITED

blues.png

Reactions: 1
I guessed it wrong - its not a pink one. its blue!

they have founded three new companies in this year

IKONN HOLDING LIMITED
CREATIVE NH LIMITED
CREATIVE EAR LIMITED

View attachment 348505
Well done @sentence, always here with the real insiders info :D ! Creative NH Ltd. / Creative Ear Ltd. (Incorporated in August 2020) : both registered under Licensed restaurants business category. Does that mean we are likely to see another restaurant collab?
Love how in March Alex was walking in the countryside, instagraming himself and telling us how this situation would last, for at least another two year, and it was all about adapting, and that they were very seriously looking into buying a farm blablabla.. Fast forward to the summer : HEy, let's open restaurants :d?

If I remember well, Ikonn holding is their online sales/retailers company. So if they want to sell their products in England and earn their pounds they use this company. Intelligent Change still active in Canada.

Meme has temporarily moved on from asking followers how old she looks.
We are now again discussing the old brown vs hazel eyes dilemma that she asked about so many times. Accompanied by a pouty, ridiculous looking picture of her, with light shining into her eyes in order to make them look lighter.
How about a poll - do you think my nose has been growing? It must be from all the lying you've been doing for years, Meme.
She is just bored all day and clearly has nothing better to do. Her stories serve as a cautionary tale... this is what happens if you have too much help in your life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
startend
LUXY HAIR LIMITED
changed to Dreamers & Creators ltd
DREAMERS & CREATORS LTD28.03.201431.12.2020
MIMI IKONN LIMITED12.05.201510.12.2019
INTELLIGENT CHANGE GROUP LTD
changed to Ikonn Holding ltd
news:
IKONN HOLDING LIMITED
CREATIVE NH LIMITED02.08.202002.05.2022
CREATIVE EAR LIMITED02.08.202002.05.2020
CREATIVE RESTAURANT HOLDINGS LIMITED25.08.202030.04.2022

Reactions: 3
I’m guessing Meme is depressed again as it is quotes galore on her stories lately🙄

She is also in desperate need of narcissistic supply as the selfies keep pouring in. As usual she tries to portray herself in an exotic manner but only when it’s convenient to her to get praise ( but not to support her roots as we saw with her Azerbaijan fiasco)

I’m really annoyed about how Meme can never seem to smile properly. Her smile is never genuine and it always feels forced. Is it that hard to smile properly once in a while?

Now regarding their new restaurant venture. So Meme will try to pretend that she is a food connoisseur all a sudden? ( I could fee how uncomfortable she was in those stories during their selfish opening) On one side we have her failed cookbook and the recipe book that she never released. On the other side, let’s not forget that for years Meme has always said how she doesn’t like fine dining and she hates the tiny portion they serve and doesn’t get the fuss.

🤔 keep lying Meme. I guess you’re doing a good job fooling those new minions that are following you ( once we remove the fake followers of course)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Since Meme blocked me , I’m answering to her here, what color is her eyes. The answer is : tit color!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.