Mimi and Alex Ikonn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whenever I feel lazy to put on sunscreen before stepping outside I remind myself of the way Mimi and Alex look now. Every year she seems to look worse. I can't imagine how she will look like by the end of next year.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 363338

I really don't get those kind of comments. Lockdown doesn't mean to not go out to take some fresh air. It's like they believe that people who are careful to not spread the virus are always at home and depressed. You can be concerned by the situation, follow the measures and still enjoy your life. You can see they only read what coronasceptics say about people following measures. It's so narrow-minded from them.

Also - the situation is quite dire in the hospitals at the moment so I don't know what she finds so funny. And by the way maybe many people are outside because they live in crowded places that can be in a bad state. And going out is the only way to stay sane. But probably what happens in hospitals or in less privileged households is their last concerns. They just want to eat in restaurants and travel.
It’s totally disrespectful to use the laughing emoji. Covid doesn’t just kill people. It kills health professionals and care workers who work tirelessly on the frontline to keep everyone safe. My friend’s colleague died last week from Covid. He was a healthy 40 years old man with no underlying health issues. He worked on the underground in London. Then my friend caught it and it was inevitable but spread it to his family including his daughter who has asthma. They’re now battling it. My husband works in supplying a lot of equipment for care homes and one literally begged him to go in on Christmas Eve so Christmas dinner was saved for those poor elderly folks who haven’t seen their families since March. He gets tested every 2 weeks just to go in those care homes but it’s no bother to him. Who are these Icunts to laugh at us when we’re our best to live our lives in this new normal while helping others? We still go out but we live in Tier 2 so we get to enjoy the outdoors and the beach without stupid crowds like many of those in London. If MeMe was all for community, go volunteer in care homes or she’s a bleeping Pinocchio (look at her nose she is one) just promoting yet another book she doesn’t even read or she’s too thick to understand. How many cases did that Wanker Sasha help spread after coming back from Switzerland? They’re such selfish, arrogant pricks. They flew their babysitting mums in for holidays during the world’s biggest pandemic and kept that a secret until now. In days London will run out of hospital beds because of this new mutant virus. I really hope they catch it and struggle this time so they can shut the duck up. They’re quick to criticise the country they were so desperate to be citizens but won’t say anything about Russia lying about the Covid deaths that could be 3 times higher than what they told the world? Come on Alex, post something about Russia and their lies. I’m waiting for you to say something you thieving fraud!!!

Reactions: 8
Really? Because you can’t go on vacation to the same destination to live in the same bleeping airbnb. Or as your restaurant isn’t able to make money?

Would Alex close his restaurant or maintain social distance without a mandate? Nope - and because of that there is a lockdown.

And yes, lockdown brings down the hospitalization but wait they are not educated enough to understand the data. No one likes lockdown including me, but hey I’m willing to let go of it for few more months for the greater good. Off-course, they think they are selling positivity journal so they are above all.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I am sure Meme totally forgot she was hiding her family from view while in Positano when she shared that picture in her stories.
Does anyone think of Meme when they read about this whole Hilaria Baldwin mess. Meme does remind me of her with some of her behavior and strong narcissism... always pushing her boobs in pics, specifically breastfeeding pics... any chance she gets, any question she gets, there is a breastfeeding pic there... Favorite memory about Alexa? There is a breastfeeding pic to be shared. I think Alex shared one yet again during this last batch of stories. What's the weather like in London? It's rainy so I am breastfeeding Alexa.

Then the entire shadiness with hiding her Mehriban name, saying that she is actually Mary but everyone called her Meme. No one ever called her Meme, she just got tired of explaining where she was from when they moved to Toronto. Secretive about her upbringing and always emphasizing them speaking Russian... Her and Leyla's names are Muslim yet she never shares anything about that. Same with Alex and him pretending to be someone he is not, and changing his name to Ikonn. Nothing authentic about these two.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Really? Because you can’t go on vacation to the same destination to live in the same bleeping airbnb. Or as your restaurant isn’t able to make money?

Would Alex close his restaurant or maintain social distance without a mandate? Nope - and because of that there is a lockdown.

And yes, lockdown brings down the hospitalization but wait they are not educated enough to understand the data. No one likes lockdown including me, but hey I’m willing to let go of it for few more months for the greater good. Off-course, they think they are selling positivity journal so they are above all.
Couldn’t agree more. It’s people like them that we’re back where we are because they couldn’t help themselves but go in to a restaurant with other people next to them outside of their bubble. Selfish pricks.

Reactions: 4
Here is that latest pic. The request was the picture of Alexa when she was born.
i also found this other one laughable. The request was - Meme in her natural habitat - Alex shared this pic with the caption - Meme with curly, salty hair. Meme has been straightening her hair for years while on vacation. So much of their Positano time was spent waiting around so that she can blow dry her hair. I always found that ridiculous and that she seemed so high maintenance. I am sure she didn’t want to swim as often either for the same reason. Got to be ready if a follower approaches her and asks for a selfie.
She finally managed to get over her vanity for one hot minute and not straighten her hair during one vacation. I’m sure it wasn’t easy for this narc. Anyway, Meme in her natural habitat - better choice would have been Meme glued to her phone, walking into furniture.

Alex wants to visit Bhutan. Can you imagine Meme in Bhutan? That would be fun to watch. I guess they need to make sure babysitters Lidia or Lala can make it first, before making any plans.

Attachments

Does anyone think of Meme when they read about this whole Hilaria Baldwin mess.
I don’t know who Hilaria Baldwin is, but every time I come across a video of Myka and James Stauffer on YouTube I think of the cons. The only different is that one couple is more orange than the other.

9FEC4C51-E351-40BB-AD7B-17DA13693A82.jpeg

1673790D-B293-4B5F-BF20-44332E3137FA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@NaomiS

Sorry to hear about your friend's family and his colleague. Indeed covid hits a lot of people and even if it doesn't kill them all the trauma of a hospitalization or having to deal with long covid-symptoms is hard. Hope your husband can get soon vaccinated. I have lost an old relative a few weeks ago. Luckily he was taken care of in a not too hit area (at that time) and got the best care. All was made to ensure we got support through this and I am thankful for the amazing healthcare staff. It's one thing we often forget about overcrowded hospitals - people dying in those places might not get all the dignity they deserve. I don't think the Ikonns think one minute about those situations. It's all about "love and light" but desease and death are also part of life.

Last Meme's story only inspires me pity. Education and information are key elements to make enlighted decisions. Also intuition is a so vague concept used on social media- to just say "I am always right". Yes our gut feelings can guide our personnal life choices but societal issues have nothing to do with intuition. Having access to information and the appropriate education to select und understand it is how we deal with problems of this scale.

Screenshot_20201230-215522_Instagram.jpg

Alex's story shows his frustration about lockdown - and noone of us like this. But I guess with the appropriate information and education he wouldn't have opened (or rather funded) a restaurant right now. We know this sector will have disruptions as long as the virus is not under control which obviously wasn't going to happen this winter. It's like their last product - maybe it suits them in their bubble but it doesn't fit the mood of the moment. If they knew more about what's happening around them they could have launched something more appropriate.

Reactions: 5
@NaomiS

Sorry to hear about your friend's family and his colleague. Indeed covid hits a lot of people and even if it doesn't kill them all the trauma of a hospitalization or having to deal with long covid-symptoms is hard. Hope your husband can get soon vaccinated. I have lost an old relative a few weeks ago. Luckily he was taken care of in a not too hit area (at that time) and got the best care. All was made to ensure we got support through this and I am thankful for the amazing healthcare staff. It's one thing we often forget about overcrowded hospitals - people dying in those places might not get all the dignity they deserve. I don't think the Ikonns think one minute about those situations. It's all about "love and light" but desease and death are also part of life.

Last Meme's story only inspires me pity. Education and information are key elements to make enlighted decisions. Also intuition is a so vague concept used on social media- to just say "I am always right". Yes our gut feelings can guide our personnal life choices but societal issues have nothing to do with intuition. Having access to information and the appropriate education to select und understand it is how we deal with problems of this scale.

View attachment 365117

Alex's story shows his frustration about lockdown - and noone of us like this. But I guess with the appropriate information and education he wouldn't have opened (or rather funded) a restaurant right now. We know this sector will have disruptions as long as the virus is not under control which obviously wasn't going to happen this winter. It's like their last product - maybe it suits them in their bubble but it doesn't fit the mood of the moment. If they knew more about what's happening around them they could have launched something more appropriate.
Thank you! And condolences to you too.

In a way, this pandemic is showing us who’s real, who’s fake, who’s selfish and who’s caring and those who care aren’t usually the ones who preach about it but rather quietly take actions.
MeMe is really showing her arrogance posting that copied quote. She has neither information or education so what makes her then? A dumb witch? She thinks others that follow the rules are sheep but she and Alex also follow Covid conspiracies so they’re also sheep just on the opposite spectrum.
I’ve been in and out of the hospital the last month to give birth and take my baby in for appointments with the midwives. They’re so understaffed at the moment with hundreds of healthcare workers off with Covid symptoms. Despite that, I’ve received the best care. They made me feel like being on holiday while I waited to give birth and this is the free NHS MeMe and Alex previously attacked! Trust me I know the NHS has their fair share of errors and incompetence but the care I received during this pandemic was truly impressive. I wish the Icunts could spend a week volunteering to realise the true scale of this. We’re all fed up with Tiers and lockdowns but I saw a post the other day and it made me think in another perspective. Boris Johnson doesn’t put us in lockdowns it’s the people that break the rules. We’re not overly frightened by things but we’re careful where we can. We still go to restaurants that aren’t overcrowded or go out shopping for the essentials but often we see a group of adults clearly from different households eating together and no social distancing between them. Our neighbours have had their friends and family over since the first lockdown. One of my husband’s friend didn’t know he had Covid and went out partying with a group of his mates and now the virus is doing its round ruining Christmas for everyone involved. It’s people like this and The Icunts that continue to make things worse. Boris should have been harsher to begin with. Shut the borders. No flights in and out and complete lockdown for 4 weeks.

Even the King of Sweden came out to apologise that they downplayed and underestimated this virus but we won’t hear Alex pipe up about that.

The Icunts are sitting at home biting each other head off with nowhere to go even if they have Lidiot to babysit at all time now. Nothing is open. Travel isn’t possible with many countries shutting borders to Brits. Their new investment and product are a flop and ill fated. What idiots came out with THE BEST YEAR journal when this is literally the Shittiest Year since world wars. But this is Alex and MeMe so they don’t have a large vocabulary to play with words. They won’t even be able to buy a house next year when house prices have gone up 7% in London. I’d love to hear their 37th podcast or video about buying vs renting. With their businesses fast failing, a grandma on pay roll, MeMe’s fond of zero waste shop with no actual food, Alex’s obsession with grandpa styled glasses and watches and Alexa starting possibly expensive school soon, they have no chance of buying a place on reduced income and might even to downgrade their rental flat.

Last edited:
I watched the journal video. She is so manipulative our bookmark is made out of cotton. All journal bookmarks are made out of polyester. We were getting tired of rewriting the questions, so we made a journal. Most people don't have a system, but with this journal you have a system. That comment about the questions being superficial and unhelpful is spot on. This was a terrible year for so many people.

Reactions: 1
Yeah, the BEST Year journal is so, so tone deaf. Like, laughably so. If they could've waited till January, it could've at least been framed as 'here is a better year, let's make it your best year'. But the Icunts couldn't miss out on all the Xmas sales, so they went ahead and released it during one of the worst moments of 2020. Selfish assholes.

It's also insane that she had her mom in Positano and completely hid it! Plus she would've asked her to hide it on her instagram as well. I guess MeMe loves spending time with Alexa sooo much that she needs 24/7 help.

Reactions: 3
Their dumb journal is nonsense. They always preach that a product needs to "fill a void" and "have purpose", then they sell it for 25 $ during a global economic and health crisis claiming "oh, you can do it too from home with a blank dollar store notebook". So, what's the point! they don't have enough creativity to come up with something unique, and that's why all their businesses fail.

I noticed their Christmas tree is fake. So much for only buying real plants.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I am sure Meme totally forgot she was hiding her family from view while in Positano when she shared that picture in her stories.
Does anyone think of Meme when they read about this whole Hilaria Baldwin mess. Meme does remind me of her with some of her behavior and strong narcissism... always pushing her boobs in pics, specifically breastfeeding pics... any chance she gets, any question she gets, there is a breastfeeding pic there... Favorite memory about Alexa? There is a breastfeeding pic to be shared. I think Alex shared one yet again during this last batch of stories. What's the weather like in London? It's rainy so I am breastfeeding Alexa.

Then the entire shadiness with hiding her Mehriban name, saying that she is actually Mary but everyone called her Meme. No one ever called her Meme, she just got tired of explaining where she was from when they moved to Toronto. Secretive about her upbringing and always emphasizing them speaking Russian... Her and Leyla's names are Muslim yet she never shares anything about that. Same with Alex and him pretending to be someone he is not, and changing his name to Ikonn. Nothing authentic about these two.
Haha this is so HILLARY Baldwin. You have to give it to her though. 10 years of such a public grifting. I think even Alec Baldwin was conned into believing his wife was a Spanish. It’s a lot of efforts faking the accent every time she speaks publicly. But MeMe genuinely can’t be bothered to learn proper English and whitewashes herself entirely. Fake name, fake last name and fake background. She even dug out an old photo of herself standing in front of a Christmas tree when she was 3 to show she wasn’t Muslim. What’s wrong with accepting who you are or who you used to be? She’s basically discriminating herself and her family.

I noticed their Christmas tree is fake. So much for only buying real plants.
Well, to be fair it is rather wasteful to buy a whole tree each year... That one they had for years at least, and will likely last them a lifetime and can even be passed down to someone else. And it would be wasteful to throw it in the garbage just because she decided to go plastic free.

As to the decorations, I see the same decorations for at least two or three years so anyone said they bought new ones every year I don't understand?

Fake name, fake last name and fake background. She even dug out an old photo of herself standing in front of a Christmas tree when she was 3 to show she wasn’t Muslim. What’s wrong with accepting who you are or who you used to be? She’s basically discriminating herself and her family.
But then, suits her well to call herself Arabic when her dear grandpa husband spends the day listening to Arabic hype music XD
Can't believe she said her name was Mary, when are her parents gonna call her out!

Reactions: 1
Did anyone get the pictures of Lala and Alex's sister and nephews in Positano? I think I've missed insta stories, wasn't really present on social media these last weeks. I'd be very very surprised if Lala had decided to fly to Positano this year. Especially since she continued posting videos of herself playing piano, pictures of Adriana etc, during the time the Icunts were in Italy. As for Alex's sister, strange that she'd finally travel with her three kids, when she always only brings Sasha??? Note this woman is not Alex's sister, just in case.
mee.JPG
memeikonn.JPG

Also, her eyebrows bother me so much. She seems to have big pores on her T Zone, despite what she tries to portrait, perfect skin. She must have really textured, normal for a lot of people in other words, skin. And we can see her eyes are just plain brown here.
eyebrows.JPG

Why is she taking a photo of herself crying?

View attachment 365755
Checking if she's crying pretty perhaps?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.