Mimi and Alex Ikonn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meme has always been lazy when it comes to Youtube. She did find success on the platform but only because they were one of the earlier OG Youtubers, although they refused to call themselves ytubers. They’ve always done the bare minimum of 1 video a month. Honestly They just got super lucky with their hair extensions business. Because now its hard to believe that Meme used to be active on youtube doing outfits of the day. Now they haven’t posted anything on youtube for months. And I cnt believe that when they finally do upload its to feature their stupid overpriced notebook🤦🏼‍♀️. At this point they don’t even care to fake it and try to come off as genuine at all. All they care about is raking in the profits. Freaking twats!!

Reactions: 2
Almost ec
Meme has always been lazy when it comes to Youtube. She did find success on the platform but only because they were one of the earlier OG Youtubers, although they refused to call themselves ytubers. They’ve always done the bare minimum of 1 video a month. Honestly They just got super lucky with their hair extensions business. Because now its hard to believe that Meme used to be active on youtube doing outfits of the day. Now they haven’t posted anything on youtube for months. And I cnt believe that when they finally do upload its to feature their stupid overpriced notebook🤦🏼‍♀️. At this point they don’t even care to fake it and try to come off as genuine at all. All they care about is raking in the profits. Freaking twats!!
Almost every single comment under her video is people saying they're disappointed she only came back to sell her journal. The minions are waking up, i see. Of course, her majesty got butthurt and replied claiming she's not selling anything, like the con that she is.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Almost ec
Almost every single comment under her video is people saying they're disappointed she only came back to sell her journal. The minions are waking up, i see. Of course, her majesty got butthurt and replied claiming she's not selling anything, like the con that she is.
yes!!! Amen! Finally!!! Let me go read the comments before she aggressively delete them all🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Meme and Grampa are probably sh*ting themselves at the fact lots of country’s including France, Italy etc have shut their borders to the UK because of a new strain of the Covid19 that spreads faster. Not only that but the fact that we’ve been put in to tier 4 meaning restaurants/retail shut and no travel outside of county’s (areas). It’s funny how there’s radio silence from her because she is so boring. Her only content is her taking pictures of Alexa ( or vice versa ) or her telling her followers in a pandemic to buy in expensive environmental shops all the while they’re planning their next year on planes travelling to the same beach in Italy or to South Africa. HYPOCRITES!

Reactions: 7
All I see in her latest pics is that this is the first year she wore something she already had, and she reused her xmas tree ornaments for the first time. She changed them in all other pics... Who even changes their ornaments every year, is that common? All her other xmas dresses were never seen again. I find it so hard to believe that someone who was THAT wasteful, is all of a sudden so eco conscious.
She still buys Alexa new clothing constantly, she loves dressing her up and taking pics for insta, I don't buy it for a second that she has become that mindful of the environment.
AWFUL timing for their journal. Does she see what's going on around her?! What a weird video, I couldn't even get through 5 min of all that babble.

The photo she posts vs the one grandpa Alex does. I don’t know how it got approved by Meme, her hair doesn’t even look washed.

23FA2793-C317-47DA-A9C6-EF1FBCA63F3D.jpeg

3F983A8D-56B3-492D-B87E-AFC97815899E.jpeg

• Haha
I was quick enough to screenshot these comments before the Wanker deleted them. Honestly, the biggest troll here is the Grandpa. He knew it was an unflattering photo of MeMe but he posted it to get comments and attention about pregnancy. Clickbait!

438293BC-2160-45FE-9624-66D00C371B65.jpeg

What’s magical about “this setup”? A plain looking child is sadly playing alone while Mummy Dearest takes her photos instead of playing with her and Daddy Distant is having a nap again? Remember MeMe, your child isn’t special to others, only to you. No one else actually gives a duck.

And it’s about time you trim her hair. In that family photo, Alexa’s head looks out of proportion with her hair that long. She’s not Rapunzel. She’s not an advertisement board for Lost Hair products. It’s not health for a child to grow her hair that long.
8A0EC714-2E8C-4BBF-937B-2F2E18757230.jpeg

I bet they have some one in the flat against the rules again. Maybe the help to pick up after their mess or some volunteer working on their projects for free during Christmas to prove they’re willing to go above and beyond that’s why the heart emoji is strategically placed there.
In 2021, I hope she posts less selfies and begins to realise her fake smile doesn’t contribute anything to the world other than shallowness. It only shows her Pinocchio nose grows larger as she lies more and more.
8549B5BB-F68F-4E2F-8E93-346A674BC961.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Well if you look at Alex's mum insta, she posted yesterday a pic with thwo glasses and two plates. Might be an old one but I wouldn't be surprised that noone of them follow tier 4. That's also probably why Meme and Alex posted not much these days - to avoid any backlash. Also since they are trying to sell their last product they became very silent - no more rants about covid measures. They know it's not a popular stance and would do anytging to sell their lazy product. Hypocrisy as always.

Reactions: 4
Looks like from her last stories her mum and the children of her sister-in-law were also in Positano this summer. I thought only Alex's mum came to Europe. So they moved most of their family from one continent to another in the middle of a pandemic and prentending to be eco-warriors.

Reactions: 8
Looks like from her last stories her mum and the children of her sister-in-law were also in Positano this summer. I thought only Alex's mum came to Europe. So they moved most of their family from one continent to another in the middle of a pandemic and prentending to be eco-warriors.
I was wondering about that too. I don’t remember seeing them but I thought I just lost track because they have traveled to Positano so.many.times.
Pregnancy pic - she says she loved being pregnantwith Alexa. Yet she listed being pregnant as a negative and one of the reasons why she doesn’t want another child just recently.
Always a liar.

Reactions: 4
Is she really trying to sound educated 😹!! What a poor loser 😹. To be well educated you first need to be humble and patient also graduating college is very important. The poor fucker is trying so hard to keep that ridiculous fake mouth movement to appear she knows what is she talking about, that isn’t enough you stupid tit face.

They don’t have any friends or Community to play games with, so what is she talking about? They are so lonely because they con everyone the know even their kid is lonely!! And they changed their work and moved so many times, so is that doing what you love?? I guess conning people is what they love!

Anyone want to hear a joke:
She said I love being pregnant 😂😂😂

P.S
If her fingers are getting smaller over the years I wonder how fat where they before as they now the size of Vienna sausages, more importantly why did she felt the need to tell us that?

Bringing human to life...
wanting a baby just for her son so he has someone near his age..
many people have children because someone told them to ..
but becoming a consciousness parent and growing spiritually..
many choose to have children because they are hurt inside or need attention or need to focus on.. or they have wounds to cover..

i never followed DidiTonev...
but same tit is talking Mimi..

i am so shocked about their view of other mothers wanting many children..

and this tit comes from Didi. She is now over 50 years old (got Micka with 45!) and she is talking about being consciousness? Basic is: She is a bad planner! a bad financial planner (she is a financial consultant!!!?) and a bad talker... she is basically to OLD .. her body is too OLD.. she is basically to LATE for ... and now she talks about not WANTING???

Same tit comes several times from Mimi too...

NO respect for all mothers out there who WANT and give birth miraculously to more than ONE child and LOVE just LOVE those kids... and LOVE god for receiving a present getting pregnant..

Who says "bringing human to life"? you are not bringing.. you are just receiving and praying for this life... maybe some problem for me as a not native english speaker.. but..... you are not bringing!? you can try hard like Mimi and maybe you can't! giving birth is maybe the most powerful thing you will ever experience but so so so passively sacrifice or indulge you in those moments...

mimi has a picture of herself on alex instagram looking like not pregnant but with belly... some follower are asking for... but alex cant take it nice and respectfully... you cant post a belly pic and be pissed of people asking for..

i am aware that those questions can be offensive to those people who dont want or cant get an one or another children... better not to ask in those days where so many women try and dont get pregnant.. but nobody knows that and no one is talking about it!!!!

both alex and mimi always want positive vibes but if others are just asking and one follower is bullying another follower both are the first who clap!

hypocrites

• Heart
Oooh interesting that when everyone was in Positano, they went through social media detoxification. Detoxification my ass, they all knew they are going to get a lot of hatred for traveling in Pandemic.
Living totally fake life, that’s why they all look exhausted all the time.

Screenshot_20201229-131210_Instagram.jpg

I really don't get those kind of comments. Lockdown doesn't mean to not go out to take some fresh air. It's like they believe that people who are careful to not spread the virus are always at home and depressed. You can be concerned by the situation, follow the measures and still enjoy your life. You can see they only read what coronasceptics say about people following measures. It's so narrow-minded from them.

Also - the situation is quite dire in the hospitals at the moment so I don't know what she finds so funny. And by the way maybe many people are outside because they live in crowded places that can be in a bad state. And going out is the only way to stay sane. But probably what happens in hospitals or in less privileged households is their last concerns. They just want to eat in restaurants and travel.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
View attachment 363338

I really don't get those kind of comments. Lockdown doesn't mean to not go out to take some fresh air. It's like they believe that people who are careful to not spread the virus are always at home and depressed. You can be concerned by the situation, follow the measures and still enjoy your life. You can see they only read what coronasceptics say about people following measures. It's so narrow-minded from them.

Also - the situation is quite dire in the hospitals at the moment so I don't know what she finds so funny. And by the way maybe many people are outside because they live in crowded places that can be in a bad state. And going out is the only way to stay sane. But probably what happens in hospitals or in less privileged households is their last concerns. They just want to eat in restaurants and travel.
E9FC9BA0-2D7E-4AD9-83E4-8FDA7F416C82.jpeg

View attachment 363338

Well Said !! Hopefully Ikonns & their followers would understand, living carefully is not equal to living in fear. We all can go out carefully, maintain social distance & enjoy life at same time.
It’s so against what they preach , as per Ikonns you can only enjoy life when you meet certain threshold. So much for gratitude.

Reactions: 1
Mimi showed her "no filter"-face and wuow did her eye color changed??? yeah no filter and we all know how honest she is...

• Haha
she deleted her no filter-face..

but... here you go

nofilter.png

we all now, she WANTS light eye color but reality is:

reality.png

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.