Mimi and Alex Ikonn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're really getting on my nerves. When everybody was going out and living their life, they were the first one to preach "stay home, stay home" on insta, just to be part of those few influencers in the UK stating they were against the government plan to not handle covid. And now that the gov says "stay home" they do a 360 and can't stop "questioning everything". Seriously want to slap them in the face. They always have to be different.
Exactly, narcs hate rules. Doesn’t matter what the government/any authority decides, they just HAVE to go against it, they can’t stand anyone telling them what to do, that’s why one minute she’s preaching something and next minute doing the complete opposite. Even if it means being arrested, catching covid or homeschooling Alexa lol, the entitled asses will defy till the end regardless of the repercussions. That’s how dumb they are.

Reactions: 5
I can't add anything than what has been said, but MIND bleeping BLOWN. ThESE UNeducated morons are posting about 'LMAO lockdown everybody out' that's not bleeping funny you idiots- this is a real health crisis and your pathetic uneducated brain cannot comprehend the complexity of this - it's not a 'conspiracy theory' it's real life , real deaths. I agree- if she wants to help the world and live her values and whatever other generic hallmark crap she spins- then go and volunteer at a hospital.

Her diet is killing them- the carbs and veggies and lack of protein has them all puffy and aged looking. I bet her internal inflammation is through the roof considering how bad she looks- and guess what, Covid attacks people who have high inflammation , bad diets, etc. the worst.

Karma will catch up with these two- i just hope none of their followers believe their uneducated stupidity about not wearing masks and lockdown being a farce.

Reactions: 6
I can't add anything than what has been said, but MIND bleeping BLOWN. ThESE UNeducated morons are posting about 'LMAO lockdown everybody out' that's not bleeping funny you idiots- this is a real health crisis and your pathetic uneducated brain cannot comprehend the complexity of this - it's not a 'conspiracy theory' it's real life , real deaths. I agree- if she wants to help the world and live her values and whatever other generic hallmark crap she spins- then go and volunteer at a hospital.

Her diet is killing them- the carbs and veggies and lack of protein has them all puffy and aged looking. I bet her internal inflammation is through the roof considering how bad she looks- and guess what, Covid attacks people who have high inflammation , bad diets, etc. the worst.

Karma will catch up with these two- i just hope none of their followers believe their uneducated stupidity about not wearing masks and lockdown being a farce.
Couldn’t agree more to all you said. They are the most selfish people I’ve come across on insta. I was often questioning her diet, thinking she will change since becoming mother. The opposite really, and the worst thing is they feed the same rubbish their child setting her for totally failure. They are crazy

Reactions: 3
She is beyond anoying with her defiance and unwillingness to wear a mask. Also, her comments - "and people are ok with it" are so one dimensional and dumb. She doesn't comprehend that her actions have consequences and that she is actively contributing to the full capacity of hospitals. Yet she will be the first one to go to the ER next time she walks into furniture and injures her toe while glued to her phone. Then she will complain how no one can admit her and why is nothing being done to ensure that the hospitals are not overcrowded. Such a dumb, dumb woman.

They did the same thing in South Africa. Got annoyed that doctors took a day off on Sunday and couldn't make a house visit. Unbelievably entitled.

She looks absolutely awful in the pic of her recording the podcast. Yikes.
She lost 500+ followers today and yesterday so at least people are not tolerating her ignorance.

Look at that expression, so condescending. She should volunteer at a local covid hospital since she doesn't believe masks do any good.
Clearly, they have 0 empathy or respect for the medical staff. They are so entitled. This pandemic is just showing the sad truth, that we all knew already if you listened or followed the news a little, that we need to invest into medical infrastructure, take care of our medical staff and listen to their need. Wether the pandemic is the real problem or not this is debatable, but shifting your ''question everything" narrative to "how can we help the hospitals" would do more good. She's all about complaining and preaching for no mask. What's your solution then? Will you put your money and actions where your mouth is and fund the hospitals for creating better infrastructure, capable of undertaking thousands of new cases at once? Right now, and when they complained about no doctor being available for Alexa, it's like they think the medical staff has agreed to have no life, endure this huge pressure, and do it without complaining or asking us to stay home.

The most opportunist, lazy cows, and wannabees. So classless, you won't ever get away with it Alex, not even wearing a tie in a 5-star hotel restaurant will make you look 1% more like a gentleman. Wish you could get food poisoning and get complications from it. Then doctors would come to you with the statistics, show how you're just a number in a pretty average cases of death from food poisoning so you know what... Let's just accept this is nature, and let nature do it's thing. Why try and save you, nature has decided to take your life eh ?

They keep commenting on the state of London during this lockdown. Like dudes you weren't even in London first time around. Stop comparing like you experienced it ! People WERE aloud in the parks the first time, shut the f up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
02E34AD4-D7A5-485C-A3D6-78319CFA212E.png

lol at her posting this. If “western” countries are so bad move to Azerbaijan then, land of freedom awaits.

And the “and people are ok with it” yes hun they are because there is a PANDEMIC the biggest one for over a century, what isn’t clicking in her thick skull!

What makes me laugh about anti maskers is they act as if us ‘sheep’ love lockdown-no one likes lockdown. No one enjoys sitting at home all day in sweats not seeing loved ones . Even Boris who enforced the damn thing and is from a party who hates a nanny state- doesn’t want a lockdown either. But here we are following rules because we actually give a tit about social responsibility and reducing the death rate.

Reactions: 9
Clearly, they have 0 empathy or respect for the medical staff. They are so entitled. This pandemic is just showing the sad truth, that we all knew already if you listened or followed the news a little, that we need to invest into medical infrastructure, take care of our medical staff and listen to their need. Wether the pandemic is the real problem or not this is debatable, but shifting your ''question everything" narrative to "how can we help the hospitals" would do more good. She's all about complaining and preaching for no mask. What's your solution then? Will you put your money and actions where your mouth is and fund the hospitals for creating better infrastructure, capable of undertaking thousands of new cases at once? Right now, and when they complained about no doctor being available for Alexa, it's like they think the medical staff has agreed to have no life, endure this huge pressure, and do it without complaining or asking us to stay home.

The most opportunist, lazy cows, and wannabees. So classless, you won't ever get away with it Alex, not even wearing a tie in a 5-star hotel restaurant will make you look 1% more like a gentleman. Wish you could get food poisoning and get complications from it. Then doctors would come to you with the statistics, show how you're just a number in a pretty average cases of death from food poisoning so you know what... Let's just accept this is nature, and let nature do it's thing. Why try and save you, nature has decided to take your life eh ?

They keep commenting on the state of London during this lockdown. Like dudes you weren't even in London first time around. Stop comparing like you experienced it ! People WERE aloud in the parks the first time, shut the f up.
You’re all right. It’s the selfish lot that keeps making things worse. No one likes lockdown but the sensible ones will do whatever it takes to get us back to normal as soon as possible.
The Icunts have the means to escape but preach love and question everything the government imposes so the majority of us survives?
Do they think I bleeping love this lockdown? I’m days from giving birth and my husband won’t be able to stay with me the entire time because the hospital is trying to reduce the risks of their staff and patients getting infected. My husband will also have to leave almost right after birth. If there’s anyone that’s furious about the lockdown, it’s someone like us. But we don’t make too much fuss and rebel against what’s keeping the majority safe. If MeMe and Alex were so against the new measures, make a bleeping difference then. Show us the facts. Show that you stand with whoever you believe in and stop making digs at the government. But no, they just love to moan without contributing anything. Alex didn’t self isolate for a week when he had it. Selfish bleep. Some people aren’t so lucky and die because of selfish pricks like this.

We don’t see the Icunts join this lot in the middle of London for a protest? Stand behind what you believe in. Don’t just preach from behind your iPhone. You’re not making any difference just reposting on Instagram!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Since Mimi & Co reads here more than the comment itself. I’m going to write here the comment I wrote on her story - tension we all experience between our personal choices and the public good. As a preacher of love & peace that’s a decision for you to make which gets a higher priority.

I’m also gonna block her because I can’t take that tit no more. Of all influenzas I’ve ever followed she is the most intolerable. She used to be good but whatever is going in her brain, she needs to deal with it off social media. She does not adds anything to my life & as it’s getting more annoying everyday - good bye MeMe

With people like Meme and Grandpa it's like they are so bored in their dull life that they need to pretend they live in a Black Mirror episode. Dramatizing the wear of masks, belittling the damages of Covid. People with auto-immune diseases are at risk, people with cardio problems are at risk, people with pneumo problems are at risk, people with cancer, defficits etc etc... The virus leaves marks and after-effects on many people of all ages. So in Meme's book, just because the Flu kills people as well we should accept the faith of millions of people who could have been saved if we all listened to health professionals? If Alex had it, Meme clearly caught it too, but they kept galavanting around in Daylesford alleyways.

While they don’t have any opinions about Azerbaijan or Russia’s political situations (who coincidentally announced they also have a vaccine! Hacking much?!), the Icunts do pipe up a lot about ‘Western’ countries they live in and travel to. I do wish they moved the duck back to where they came from.

Reactions: 9
You’re all right. It’s the selfish lot that keeps making things worse. No one likes lockdown but the sensible ones will do whatever it takes to get us back to normal as soon as possible.
The Icunts have the means to escape but preach love and question everything the government imposes so the majority of us survives?
Do they think I bleeping love this lockdown? I’m days from giving birth and my husband won’t be able to stay with me the entire time because the hospital is trying to reduce the risks of their staff and patients getting infected. My husband will also have to leave almost right after birth. If there’s anyone that’s furious about the lockdown, it’s someone like us. But we don’t make too much fuss and rebel against what’s keeping the majority safe. If MeMe and Alex were so against the new measures, make a bleeping difference then. Show us the facts. Show that you stand with whoever you believe in and stop making digs at the government. But no, they just love to moan without contributing anything. Alex didn’t self isolate for a week when he had it. Selfish bleep. Some people aren’t so lucky and die because of selfish pricks like this.

We don’t see the Icunts join this lot in the middle of London for a protest? Stand behind what you believe in. Don’t just preach from behind your iPhone. You’re not making any difference just reposting on Instagram!!!

No they will never join something like this. They are cowards. Also they have zero ethics. That’s why their main focus is coning people. No university or a school would ever hire them not even as a janitor.

Yeah they runaway to the countryside because they don’t stand looking at each other. In the pictures, they are kissing but it’s like someone is forcing them to kiss no passion at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Why does she not question the constant cuts in the nhs the last 10 years? Oh wait she doesn't care about the nhs except when they had to take her for her delivery because the private posh clinic she chose didn't want to deal with her tit.

I have no problem to be critical about how most western governements deal badly with this sanitary situation but her only concern is that she just cannot to go along with her life. And even the governements that did quite well with this situation it was because they were supported by their populations - they followed the rules for the common good. But with people as individualistic and egocentric than Meme and her husband, good luck with that.

If Meme was so adament about the barrington declaration, why hasn't she started to help old people around her with foodshoping etc to prevent them to be exposed to the virus. But no, her "convictions" never go further than signing an online petition. Doing that would mean to wear a mask to protect those people and that is just out of question.

Attachments

it will be like their birth-story...

they will speak about being special and giving birth specially but ending up in a common hospital and complaining about them although Alex did bring Meme in danger not the hospital..

they will refuse masks and will be the first who need a hospital care. Then they will be complaining how overcrowded hospitals are...

Alexa's hair is becoming dry and stringy like her mom's. So much for Love hair. It's high time she gets her first haircut, she's 4 years old!

“Delegate - I have people do my tit for me so I’m productive. Not my fault they’re willing to be paid peanuts too.” Mehri and Sasha Icunts.
AC8AB4AA-3942-4915-BF87-2A93088DED38.jpeg

Reactions: 1
The poor fucker older instagram posts is like a real life story of fake people having a platform to display their vanity and fictional lives, then if you scroll up to new posts you will see the result of all the lies (karma): aging horribly, getting fat, ugly face/body/skin, lost souls, no friends and lots of mental health issues.

If the poor fucker really love her child then why she needs to tell us that?? Unless she doesn’t.

The poor fucker older instagram posts is like a real life story of fake people having a platform to display their vanity and fictional lives, then if you scroll up to new posts you will see the result of all the lies (karma): aging horribly, getting fat, ugly face/body/skin, lost souls, no friends and lots of mental health issues.

If the poor fucker really love her child then why she needs to tell us that?? Unless she doesn’t.
What a narc sees in their child - “she has better hair than I do” then proceed with reassuring the rest of the world she really loves the child but is secretly jealous.

EFD45F62-7A71-4A19-9709-45B80EB951E9.jpeg

I only recently found this thread and so pleased that the people on this thread are quite well-versed with narcissism and see through the Cons bs. Yes narcissists are very jealous of others, even of their own children, it’s obvious she doesn’t love Alexa and has to keep stressing on it to convince her followers that she’s “the best mummy in the world” 🙄.

This was on my YouTube feed today and reminded me of all the narc influencers.
6782F7DF-C980-4BCA-AD29-08B2D0BEC27F.jpeg

If any of her followers has even the slightest inkling that they might be narcissists without a conscience, who have no problem playing the victim and portraying a fake kind, positive persona to scam people, I hope they find this someday and wake up.

It’s sad that when Alexa dances, she dances for the camera. Everything is so staged. She’s not living a child’s life at all. This shows how much Mimi uses her phone to stage her life. And now her four year old daughter does
4FD03495-8D86-4292-AC10-004931BDC9AE.png
the same.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.