Mimi and Alex Ikonn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alex's latest instagram post is so vile. "Our cleaner
Screenshot_20201113-113540_Instagram.jpg

"Our cleaner gifted it.." its so vile how he mentions cleaner instead of the person's name. Trying to come off as a saint for mingling with the help when really its backfiring. He could have just said "friend gifted it" if he wanted to respect his/her privacy and left it at that. The whole 'cleaner' gifted .. it just sounds so vile to me

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I agree.
He edited the caption. But this just tells you how they see people. They are despicable.

Reactions: 6
Regarding that story of Alexa dancing... This is indeed so sad that they're both dancing for the camera instead of dancing with each other. You would at least expect the child to be kind of oblivious of the phone being there but nope... She keeps staring at herself, a mini Mimi.

5DBBA399-A0E4-457F-9A80-B0C96A3E61CA.jpeg

This is how stupid their followers are. They don’t like facts. The Icunts were looking to pay £10 an hour for their CLEANER, cook, assistant, and babysitter. It was advertised for a long period of time and no taker. Do these dumb fucks have any clue how much it costs to live in in London??? I saw a post for a room about 1.5 hour by train outside London towards the East. The rent is £450 per month for a small room in a shared house. It’s funny to mention “upper class” and “in 2020” too. The Icunts are pretentious nouveau riche with no class. If they had a good relationship with that poor underpaid cleaner, surely they still had her number? It’s just Sasha Ikonnikova from a rural area in Russia pretending to ask where the penguin is from, but in reality he just wanted to show off that he’s got a cleaner. In fact, I occasionally get a cleaner and I live in the south west of England and I pay £13-£15 an hour. I wouldn’t be showing off if I was the Icunts. They preach “you can love your job sweeping the floor if it makes you happy” but pay their staff next to nothing doing their tit for them. Alex also comes across as the kind of pricks who would push an elderly woman out of the way to grab the last pack of loo rolls in the supermarket. Remember when he said he didn’t want MeMe to have a c section? Remember when time and time again he would post something about “special ladies in his life” but always excludes his single mum who raised him and still helps to raise his daughter? Remember this is the man who pressured his wife to have a child but wants no childcare duty because it’s not for men? Remember when he called someone ******** for driving a crystal embellished super car? He’s lived in two English speaking countries for the last 20 years or so but still uses the most derogatory language. Maybe he and his arrogant wife can shove their own advice up their arse and learn a new skill - English. Oh sorry, they can’t delegate that.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Weird i am sure i saw the caption changed yesterday and it just said that she was gifted when she was 1... without the cleaner part.
this is the mostcomments alex has seen in a while. Nobody usually bothers to comment on his boring posts.

Reactions: 3
Yeah that was my first thought, why not just ask the cleaner? Because as always there is a hidden motive for everything they do. And even if he really did want to know, they most likely don’t keep in touch, either she left on bad terms like most of their staff or they cut her off because she’s no longer of benefit to them.

Reactions: 5
What about that university online course you wanted to follow Meme? You know, the one you were talking about from your lockdown retreat in April May? I hope it was an intensive english grammar course as you recently became a British citizen AND call yourself an author AND write for Intelligent Change... Did you mean ''where products are priced"? Or was it "[full stop] There products..."?
grammar.JPG

Reactions: 4
I’m sure the penguin is either from the White Company or Jellycat which are upper high street brands here in the UK. Probably purchased from Selfridges as a QUICK google suggests otherwise anything without a brand or label wouldn’t be allowed in the Icunts household. I think it cost the cleaner half of her day’s wage.

This is how nouveau riche acts. They’re obsessed with brands and money, and want to brag whenever they can. Alex is probably one of the biggest snobs anyone can meet. He only wears certain brands of watches, glasses and shoes. It’s funny after all the money spent, he ends up looking like a grandpa with no decent style.

Reactions: 7
  • Cleaner for clothing,
  • Babysitter for nights,
  • Lidia for hours of walks,
  • Natasha for food...
  • employee for stuff

and they never ever had help and changed EVERY diaper on herself...

Meanwhile we catch all their lies...

View attachment 309010
This is how stupid their followers are. They don’t like facts. The Icunts were looking to pay £10 an hour for their CLEANER, cook, assistant, and babysitter....

Hah. They don't even pay their employees for months! So they save their money, too...

Oh dear, the brat asked MeMe to “post her video” now. How utterly sad to see a child asking to be seen online by strangers just eating her bloody plain lettuce. When I take photos or videos of my son, I only send to close friends and family members who live overseas. My social media accounts are protected because let’s be honest there’s a lot of ponces online seeking child photos and videos and MeMe and Alex are feeding these materials to these sickos. What does that make them? Worse than the ponces themselves? Alexa is no special to other people. Should have only been special to her parents and family and that’s it. MeMe overshares herself like naked photos but that’s her body and her life. Alexa can’t fully consent to this. This is as bad as child trafficking. Their address can easily be found online and many of us know where she goes to nursery (MONTESSORI). They’re often seen walking around Kensington. Does it occur to these child exploiters that they could bring harm to their child?

Reactions: 2
Anything can happen if you live long enough to see it. Nobody thought Kim K could one day find herself in this horrible Paris robbery... It's only a matter of time till a sicko targets one of those overexposed influencers' kids.

Reactions: 1
It doesn’t seem like narcs have any motherly instincts to protect their children, they often resent them for having to spend money on clothes, toys or even education. They are so empty inside that the desperate need for attention is 1000x greater than the ability to foresee danger. And anyway the only reason they have kids is to be another prop in their life for Instagram/ to meet their emotional needs/ to gain social status / to have someone they can control and lord over and blame for all their mistakes... not surprising that her child’s safety isn’t a priority, always ME first for Meme.

Reactions: 3
Also most working professionals I know in shared rentals in London have weekly cleaners. It’s very commonly supplied by landlords here in London.

Point being it’s not something to subtly boast about nor is it impressive. No one cares.

What about that university online course you wanted to follow Meme? You know, the one you were talking about from your lockdown retreat in April May? I hope it was an intensive english grammar course as you recently became a British citizen AND call yourself an author AND write for Intelligent Change... Did you mean ''where products are priced"? Or was it "[full stop] There products..."?
View attachment 309258
Quoting myself cause I meant "Their products" btw ^^. Someone on Alex's picture commented they don't know how London was first lockdown because they flew to the countryside and Italy. The comment has still not been deleted, and states the facts. So how come their minions still don't see the truth ???

comments will be deleting soon
Since he's boring and has 0 sense of humour, I'm sure he loves creating a little debate in his comment section. Upping his engagement rate.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So sad that Alexa only has one real toy and that toy was gifted by "the help" and not her wealthy parents who couldn't care less

Reactions: 5
You guys, Alexa has PLENTY of toys, it's all hidden in her bedroom. Meme has said a loooooot of things prior to having that kid, like that she wouldn't have a huge baby wardrobe, or lots of toys, or no stroller, that they did not celebrate birthday or that they were against gifts... She had all of that and more. Meme sure isn't against gifts when it comes from those instagram brands that keep sending princess dresses to Alexa eh ? They "don't believe in birthdays and gifts, everyday is a celebration" : well even in the middle of a pandemic they HAD TO celebrate Alexa's birthday lol.

Alexa has lots of toys, she's got a mini kitchen, legos (her older cousins gifted their own to Alexa), lots of stuffed animals in her teepee, books, miniature kitchen tools and cuttlery, princess dolls etc etc. It's just all in her bedroom which we only see when it's all tidy.

Remember their last moving ? Stuffs everywhere it was like an explosion. We only see the tip of the iceberg really. They are far far far from being minimalists. And now her new zero waste lifestyle obsession is an excuse to buy new stuffs to replace everything from her old home decor.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Looking back at their old vlogs it's like they do like a triangular dynamic in their lives. They had Kat everywhere with them, or UJ, or the mum, or even starting Luxy with Leyla. Have they ever spent a year not having a third person following them around?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.