Mimi and Alex Ikonn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alexa put up decorations while Meme napped. So she tries to sleep in as late as possible in the morning, then she naps in the afternoon. Then puts Alexa down for the night as early as possible. Sure looks like Meme uses any opportunity to get away from Alexa.
And we know it was Lidia who helped put up the decorations, not Alex.

I wonder if Meme really napped or just took selfies the entire time.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Alexa put up decorations while Meme napped. So she tries to sleep in as late as possible in the morning, then she naps in the afternoon. Then puts Alexa down for the night as early as possible. Sure looks like Meme uses any opportunity to get away from Alexa.
And we know it was Lidia who helped put up the decorations, not Alex.

I wonder if Meme really napped or just took selfies the entire time.
haha yep.. selfies or walking around london taking photos of random houses without the owners' permission. Imagine just minding your own business in your own home and spotting Mimi taking photos of your home for the 'gram .. Her Insta Story is full of random peoples' home She is creepy AF

Reactions: 7
haha yep.. selfies or walking around london taking photos of random houses without the owners' permission. Imagine just minding your own business in your own home and spotting Mimi taking photos of your home for the 'gram .. Her Insta Story is full of random peoples' home She is creepy AF
I lived in Notting Hill for a few years and it was always very funny seeing wannabe influencers and tourists holding photo-shoots in front of the extra-aesthetic houses. Sometimes even moving the homeowners rubbish bins out of shot.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I never get that. It should be illegal to take photos of people’s houses. Was this backward couple ever taught about respect? It’s like going to New York and taking photos in front of Carrie Bradshaw’s ‘apartment’. Real people live there! There was an article a while ago about these influenzas (sounds like they’re a disease) going around Notting Hill and pose in front of real houses. They treat people’s neighbourhood as if it’s a backdrop from a film set. It’s disrespectful and doesn’t contribute anything to anyone’s lives apart from sending some more numb nuts to that area and do the same thing! Remember the Morocco vlog that MeMe wanted to take a video of a local girl and she was really confused she wasn’t allowed? She treats people like they’re caged animals. Everyone should feel honoured to be in her vlogs??? This is the sort of value MeMe likes to bring to the world???

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I never get that. It should be illegal to take photos of people’s houses. Was this backward couple ever taught about respect? It’s like going to New York and taking photos in front of Carrie Bradshaw’s ‘apartment’. Real people live there! There was an article a while ago about these influenzas (sounds like they’re a disease) going around Notting Hill and pose in front of real houses. They treat people’s neighbourhood as if it’s a backdrop from a film set. It’s disrespectful and doesn’t contribute anything to anyone’s lives apart from sending some more numb nuts to that area and do the same thing! Remember the Morocco vlog that MeMe wanted to take a video of a local girl and she was really confused she wasn’t allowed? She treats people like they’re caged animals. Everyone should feel honoured to be in her vlogs??? This is the sort of value MeMe likes to bring to the world???
yes !! Its an invasion of privacy.. to say the least

I lived in Notting Hill for a few years and it was always very funny seeing wannabe influencers and tourists holding photo-shoots in front of the extra-aesthetic houses. Sometimes even moving the homeowners rubbish bins out of shot.
I don't know what happened to common sense and respecting the privacy of others

Reactions: 3
In her Morocco vlog she was saying something like "I don't understand why you can't film them (the kids), if you can see it then you can film it's the same to see in a video, I don't get it". She makes no sense. How about strangers film Alexa playing in the park and use it without your authorisation in their vlog? I do understand taking a picture of a pretty street, as it gives you a taste of the neighborhood, but she goes even further to step on people's entrances and pose for the gram.

From the woman who never sleep during the day, unlike Alex, and who would use any opportunity to tell us that Alexa does Not nap therefore Meme neither... From the woman whose very busy, has no me time, constantly put others before her (lol to that time she interrupted UJ in his work to ask him to make her golden milk while she did her makeup-priorities!), from the woman living a very fast pace life (going to the park 3 times a day) who really needs to slow down...

In her Morocco vlog she was saying something like "I don't understand why you can't film them (the kids), if you can see it then you can film it's the same to see in a video, I don't get it". She makes no sense. How about strangers film Alexa playing in the park and use it without your authorisation in their vlog? I do understand taking a picture of a pretty street, as it gives you a taste of the neighborhood, but she goes even further to step on people's entrances and pose for the gram.

From the woman who never sleep during the day, unlike Alex, and who would use any opportunity to tell us that Alexa does Not nap therefore Meme neither... From the woman whose very busy, has no me time, constantly put others before her (lol to that time she interrupted UJ in his work to ask him to make her golden milk while she did her makeup-priorities!), from the woman living a very fast pace life (going to the park 3 times a day) who really needs to slow down...
MeMe does absolutely nothing. Alexa should be at school at least a few days a week at this point. My son goes once a week and his grandparents have him once a week. That gives me plenty of time to do things around the house - tidying up, running mine and my husband’s businesses and a lot of diy. So I don’t understand what this lazy witch does with her time all day with a MIL, the cleaner and all the staff at her company. Her Instagram is super basic - gratitude, posing tip toeing, overexposing Alexa, making out with Alex, showing her cooking (burning the tit out of everything) and preaching #lesswaste when constantly buys new clothes and shoes. Nothing is actually going on behind all this as she delegates all other works like getting an illustrator to put together that copy/paste gratitude book, Lost Hair is tanked, the parenting book will never happen and the help runs Unintelligent Change. At the moment she’s only doing a sponsored post for audible.

Even if she didn't have Alexa around to complement her super busy mummy narrative , she can't seem to find her niche on social media.What I find incredibly confusing about Mimi is that she simply cannot make up her mind. She can't decide if she wants to be a 'style influencer' with all the garish leather and chunky boots no doubt taken from european influencers (hint hint ; her obsession with italy and europe in general.. not that she has any personal style i mean her ootd selfies are dreadful , not at all flattering for her height and body shape . ).. or an environmental awareness chick... You can't preach about less waste while also wearing dead animals in the next post .LOL like i said before, this woman has an identity crisis. I have no idea what her angle is.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She says she "finally accepts herself" every six months so it's clearly not true ... also, lmao, how is she accepting Alexa? by imposing her the *perfect* childhood she didn't have instead of letting her have her own personality? she needs therapy.

Attachments

Even if she didn't have Alexa around to complement her super busy mummy narrative , she can't seem to find her niche on social media.What I find incredibly confusing about Mimi is that she simply cannot make up her mind. She can't decide if she wants to be a 'style influencer' with all the garish leather and chunky boots no doubt taken from european influencers (hint hint ; her obsession with italy and europe in general.. not that she has any personal style i mean her ootd selfies are dreadful , not at all flattering for her height and body shape . ).. or an environmental awareness chick... You can't preach about less waste while also wearing dead animals in the next post .LOL like i said before, this woman has an identity crisis. I have no idea what her angle is.
Meme doesn’t know herself because she doesn’t accept who she really is. Just always copying other influencers for attention or to show off, moving so quickly from one thing to another and never completing anything that takes a little more effort i.e. her education, cooking app, now a parenting book, because she’s lazy and has the attention span of a 2-year-old. Just a whole lot of talk but no results, I had to unfollow them as I just couldn’t take the constant hypocritical preaching to appear intelligent or up to date with current issues, trying to use big words, always claiming to be experts on everything when really it was like watching Dumb and Dumber.
She jumps from one extreme to another, but on the other hand she is also so incredibly repetitive, same stories on repeat everyday - pancakes, Brazilian bread, ballet in front of the mirror, stolen quotes, etc, same posts and captions - smelling flowers, fake kissing with one leg up, mirror selfies, posing in front of other people’s houses, pointed toe, etc, she is just so, so boring.

She says she "finally accepts herself" every six months so it's clearly not true ... also, lmao, how is she accepting Alexa? by imposing her the *perfect* childhood she didn't have instead of letting her have her own personality? she needs therapy.
Notice how she needed to emphasise again that she loves her child. And the constant use of the word ‘perfect’, she always says you are perfect as you are but it’s so obvious that she doesn’t accept herself and still obsessed with being perfect.

Last edited:
I am very excited for next September when Alexa will be in Reception and at school 5 days a week. For her own sake, but also because Meme won't have her child as an excuse for her laziness (which is also why I doubt she will homeschool).

• Haha
I am very excited for next September when Alexa will be in Reception and at school 5 days a week. For her own sake, but also because Meme won't have her child as an excuse for her laziness (which is also why I doubt she will homeschool).
yes! that little girl could do with more regular kids in her life, as regular as a fancy school Meme and Alex would no doubt choose for her anyways.. Speaking of education, doesn't Meme speak at least a little bit Russian and Alex of Russian descent himself. Such a shame we never see them exposing Alexa to that part of her heritage, not even culture. Those two lazy ass self entitled influenzas wont bother teaching her the language or at least buying kids storybooks in the language.
I grew up bilingual and thought it was always fun to be exposed to another culture and language.

yes! that little girl could do with more regular kids in her life, as regular as a fancy school Meme and Alex would no doubt choose for her anyways.. Speaking of education, doesn't Meme speak at least a little bit Russian and Alex of Russian descent himself. Such a shame we never see them exposing Alexa to that part of her heritage, not even culture. Those two lazy ass self entitled influenzas wont bother teaching her the language or at least buying kids storybooks in the language.
I grew up bilingual and thought it was always fun to be exposed to another culture and language.
Yes! Raising a child bilingual is such a great thing to do.

I know for a fact that there's a nursery in Central London where the children learn in Russian, English and French (because Wealthy Londoners like a trilingual nursery option 😅). I'm sure it's not the only one given there's a pretty big expat Russian community there. There's also lots of French schools and nurseries around the place, and a Spanish school at the top of Portobello Rd.

Reactions: 2
Also I find quite sad Alexa seems like to know very little about Canada, Russia or Azerbijan - she has only been a few days in Toronto and never in the countries where her parents come from- but went to Miami, South Africa etc. Canada is a very beautiful country but they never did any trip around - they also seem like to not keep any canadian traditions or traditions from the country from their parents. They claim to be global citizens but don't have any bound with any country - even the UK where they live now. To me the richness of having different cultures is benefitial because having different visions help you to be more open minded. But they just erased most of their background. Instead they live this very bland and conformist life. They have spent these last years vacationing in places that always look the same, with thd same fancy restaurants, beaches and other people like them who feel very international even though they just form a bubble disconnected from the reality.

I only lived a few years in London but I know that I have been to more places than them during my stay. Mimi just keeps on taking pictures in the same streets, in the same parks (Kensington gardens, Holland park, St James park) - has she ever been to Primerose Hill, Hampstead or Battersea park? Has she ever been to East London? Or other areas than the one she lives? To other museums than the ones in Kensington? To an art gallery? She talks about less waste but has she ever been with Alexa to one of the many librairies? Has she ever been to the many markets of the city? Of course not - she can only buy her food in those fancy veggies and fruits shops that most people cannot afford. And of course, they never go to the cinema, to concerts or to watch a play. I don't even understand why they live in a big city and pay a crazy rent if they have no interest in the cultural life of the place.

• Heart
I hate so much to a white knight but Alexa is learning to speak Russian and does have books written in the language. It seems to be mostly when Lidia is around. I know Mimi’s mom also speaks to all of her grandchildren in a different language - not sure if that is also Russian.

A global pandemic dominates the entire year and affects all of us in different levels - some much worse like losing lives, jobs, loved ones, freedom of movement or homes. But this woman only thinks about herself. Honestly, who cares? In a time like this, you realise someone like MeMe contributes nothing. If she has an identity crisis, go see a shrink. Sponsored self-help Audible don’t help. Posting photos on Instagram doesn’t help. She lives a life of lies. She claims social media isn’t real but sets up photos for social media on a daily basis. She goes to the (private) park and specially poses for photos so she can write this particular post. You can see she pretends to run alongside Alexa and tries putting on another coat. This is as fake as her copied ‘philosophy’. duck off Instagram for a while MeMe. Get help and actually spend time raising your daughter so she doesn’t grow up with so many issues like you did.

Reactions: 1
So, this year she accepts herself but still not nuancing her "from broke to rich"/"self-made entrepreneurs" narrative? Time to explain how you were raised in a humble, not poor, family; time to accept you are not an extravert, try to admit that you're not the mastermind behind any of your businesses, try to admit your only talent is being 'the face of'; time to accept you turned into a lady who lunches... and so much more bs.

Reactions: 4
So, this year she accepts herself but still not nuancing her "from broke to rich"/"self-made entrepreneurs" narrative? Time to explain how you were raised in a humble, not poor, family; time to accept you are not an extravert, try to admit that you're not the mastermind behind any of your businesses, try to admit your only talent is being 'the face of'; time to accept you turned into a lady who lunches... and so much more bs.
More like the face of “no one want to see/work with now that she’s old sap.”

Reactions: 2
I absolutely despise that broke to rich false narrative, it's so disrespectful to her hardworking parents. Mimi was not living in poverty in Canada, far from it.. I wish she would embrace her Azeri roots. I dont know about you guys but before Luxy Hair and the sisters I didn't know the country existed. It's the perfect opportunity to expose viewers about her birth country,its customs, etc..surely there's a healthy meal from there she can share on IG story from time instead of the bland roasted organic crap shes always pushing out. Instead she pushes out that part of her identity completely.. lol of course starting with her name!

• Haha
What a marriage to show of/preach about, one is an ugly old hag* and the other is a heartless wench. I can’t imagine the toxicity in that house hold.

* I could say an old hack but come on he looks and dress like a tall disturbed hopeless middle aged woman.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.