Mimi and Alex Ikonn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
rumors
1. Meme is offline so she can post statistics about how many minutes per day she is using instagram - you remember: meme said once "i am just 10 minutes a day on istagram" and we allllll laughed like crazy :p
2. Meme is definitely ill - everytime she got sick, she was "offline"... she posted just book pages.. or anything like that..
3. just basic: Meme has no helpers (except lidia)!!! There is no photographer, there is no Natasha, there is no webdesigner, there is no videographer ... so ... we dont see any content since corona!!!
4. Just some SMM writing some stuff for there "intelligent"-blog!
5. Many youtuber and influencer are bringing value to you - but not the ikonnistas. So easy: they have nothing to tell ..
6. They are hiding what else they do!! Do you remember Alex crying on instagram how to buy facebook shares?? So they are now active there but hiding it..
7. Lidia is retired and now on London - but you cannot live from nothing.. i am absolutly sure they will let write a book for Lidia and then tell us, they wrote it self in corona times...

i am curios if lidia will answer

Oh... why is this site from gurugossip banned?? i thought this both sites are in corporation?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Would be funny if MeMe got Covid and it hits her hard but she’s still say it’s a fake virus. :LOL:

Reactions: 3
What a douche. How about living life to the fullest with your daughter? MeMe looks like tit too.. and I bet she's been having lockdown breakdowns, hence a complete silence from her.
They make me sick lol.
How can they live these lavish lives when they have no income stream. Definitely involved in some dodgy Russian things.

They make me sick lol.
How can they live these lavish lives when they have no income stream. Definitely involved in some dodgy Russian things.
They must have invested their money c'mon... Money attracts money and even though they blow it on expensive rents and lavish holidays I think they're doing well, no ?
However, it's evident that they pretend they earn more than they actually do. Like not buying a house in London because it's not the smartest move... since when is renting a smart move ? Then, constantly saying they made a million the first year of Luxy. Doesn't mean they were millionaire either, you can see it wasn't until a few years ago they started renting these villas and inviting their families. Before that they'd be renting shared airbnbs and showing a way of travelling that'd be quite affordable for a lot of people still... They don't own a car so that's a huge money saver as well, that they spend on other show off things... Just a thought... These morons do try to emphasize how they have an abundance of money and do not have to worry about it like they won a lifetime supply of it but that doesn't mean they are automatically falling into Russian mafia cliché category. Although that would only add to the number of clichés they already embody quite well haha XD

• Haha
Reactions: 4
i think they are involved in Russian mafia cliche stuff, which would explain A. how they live this life of luxury with no income, they pay a lot of rent and spend a lot on going out and buying expensive things, this can't be sustained for long, and neither can the lavish holidays- so something is not adding up. Also, they decided to remain in London= the hub of all things Russian mafia dodgy-when they were so into the US previously especially since they could have lived in a warmer climate as we know the grey and cold miserable London is adding to Mimi's decaying mental health. AND all the random hidden Russian weird friends that pop up from time to time who are also in London. So yes, they are definitely up to something dodgy.

I guess Lydia the puppet moved to London?

Also Mimi looks like absolute tit in Alex's insta , even though she's in a dark room with low light. She looks tired, malnourished and like she's faking and forcing a smile. As someone said above- her sister lost her marbles after having a second child- these two narcs are not made for parenting. Miimi has one kid and so much help and she still can't cope. I think Alex as douchy as he is, he still is very supportive of her and hello she has so much financial freedom. so ,i agree she's probably having a bit of a breakdown, which is normal.

Last edited:
Putting Alexa as the character in that gratitude book for kids reminds me of Gone Girl fucked up character whose whole childhood was portrayed to be this perfect romance like life.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She’s still going on instagram to delete any messages on her post that she don’t like as yesterday some people criticised her for her antics during covid and surprise surprise today it’s deleted.

Reactions: 3
MeMe looks really pissed off in that short clip. I bet Lidiot did the babysitting again last night because MeMe is having a breakdown she’s not going to eat out for a month so Alex took advantage and dragged her to the super expensive dinner. That’s it the Icunts are going to be stuck in London for 4 weeks. The deadline to leave the city was last night. They wish they had the money to buy a house with a garden in Chelsea or a large farmhouse in Oxford so they at least had more space but they don’t. They burn that money on repetitive holidays that they can never get back except some videos on YouTube.

I’m pretty sure they’re using the furlough scheme to pay their staff. I can’t imagine many people would want to spend like $30 for a notebook now. Love Hair will be officially Lost Hair. Tanked. The UK government has a generous scheme to help businesses and no way Alex and MeMe are missing out on this. So they can carry on living a lavish lifestyle without the effect of paying their own staff.

She’s still going on instagram to delete any messages on her post that she don’t like as yesterday some people criticised her for her antics during covid and surprise surprise today it’s deleted.
Lidiot also deleted the comment when someone asked why she moved to London. By order from HM Mehri Naghizada.

For the people who are against anything traditional - traditional education, traditional kid’s food, holiday traditions. I actually don’t know what are their traditional holidays either. Going out to Ritz and dressed in a certain way, they sure do like to do that. A bunch of Hypocrites !!
Also, they / that place/ that whole thing is depressing.

Reactions: 7
MeMe looks really pissed off in that short clip. I bet Lidiot did the babysitting again last night because MeMe is having a breakdown she’s not going to eat out for a month so Alex took advantage and dragged her to the super expensive dinner. That’s it the Icunts are going to be stuck in London for 4 weeks. The deadline to leave the city was last night. They wish they had the money to buy a house with a garden in Chelsea or a large farmhouse in Oxford so they at least had more space but they don’t. They burn that money on repetitive holidays that they can never get back except some videos on YouTube.

I’m pretty sure they’re using the furlough scheme to pay their staff. I can’t imagine many people would want to spend like $30 for a notebook now. Love Hair will be officially Lost Hair. Tanked. The UK government has a generous scheme to help businesses and no way Alex and MeMe are missing out on this. So they can carry on living a lavish lifestyle without the effect of paying their own staff.

Lidiot also deleted the comment when someone asked why she moved to London. By order from HM Mehri Naghizada.
But I doubt they earn their money from BtoC. I think they focus more on selling big batches of notebooks to stationery stores, lifestyle shops, concept stores and so on... I see hips of them in the stores so I wouldn't be surprised that there company is doing as well as they say.
Now, if they are indeed involved in dodgy things why have they still not bought that damn dream house ?

Things we're still waiting on seeing:
- London house
- Daylesford dupe/Soho house dupe
- Dream offices
- New scam products from Intelligent change
- Unsurprisingly already-seen-before gratitude children's book
- Restaurant reveal
- Meme's recipes app

Amelia Liana still hasn't bought her dream house either I think, and Masha is renting her flat probably. Estee Lalonde has bought her flat but probably was able to do so because she was living for free at her ex boyfriend's huge house for so long (speaking about dodgy this guy was the epitome). Patricia Bright, on the other hand, manages to invest her money in properties because she's not obsessed with living in Chelsea-Kensington like those dumbs are.

Last edited:
The Cons are hiring : Senior Graphic Designer /Art Director (Ugh, Senior designer wage in London is quite expensive for those underpaying scam employers), Head of Content (guess Meme is already tired of writing the blog posts herself, plus she can't even run her own instagram content properly, calling herself creative lol), and an ecommerce manager/performance marketing manager. Good luck poor to the poor souls who will find themselves lost with the Cons.

But I doubt they earn their money from BtoC. I think they focus more on selling big batches of notebooks to stationery stores, lifestyle shops, concept stores and so on... I see hips of them in the stores so I wouldn't be surprised that there company is doing as well as they say.
Now, if they are indeed involved in dodgy things why have they still not bought that damn dream house ?

Things we're still waiting on seeing:
- London house
- Daylesford dupe/Soho house dupe
- Dream offices
- New scam products from Intelligent change
- Unsurprisingly already-seen-before gratitude children's book
- Restaurant reveal
- Meme's recipes app

Amelia Liana still hasn't bought her dream house either I think, and Masha is renting her flat probably. Estee Lalonde has bought her flat but probably was able to do so because she was living for free at her ex boyfriend's huge house for so long (speaking about dodgy this guy was the epitome). Patricia Bright, on the other hand, manages to invest her money in properties because she's not obsessed with living in Chelsea-Kensington like those dumbs are.
I’ve seen the journals in Anthropologie. Not any other place in this country. I don’t think they do well in the UK. British people would find something like this ‘pretentious’.

The furlough scheme is open to businesses to apply for financial help to pay 80 per cent of their employees’ salaries to help reducing job losses. If you’re in this employment for a certain period of time, you’re entitled to this help. It’s not dodgy though some dodgy people use it and I wouldn’t put it past the Icunts. Even Zoe Sugg uses it to pay her office manager while throwing thousands of pounds to decorate her house for Halloween. Dishonest scumbags.

They haven’t bought a house or a farm because it’s millions of pounds we’re talking about here. A flat like where they live now would set them back at least two millions plus renovation. A house in Chelsea with a bit of a courtyard would be up to five millions. A farm is another story. It may be millions or cheaper but to acquire one is difficult and to maintain and run it is even more complicated.There’s a family run farm near my house. They’ve done up their shop like Wholefoods and have a few food shacks plus open areas and fields. They’re generations of farmers. I don’t think a self white washed MeMe and a snobby, dodgy Alex would be up for it. To spend 70k on a holiday is one thing but to purchase a house in a posh area like Chelsea and Kensington is another story. Amelia’s dad’s net worth is like 100 million pounds and she hasn’t even bought a place for herself. Patricia Bright though. I applaud that woman. She’s smart with money. Not only she bought herself a nice family home but also owns a few houses she rents out. She’ll never be short of money. I can’t say the same about the Icunts especially in this climate and they delegate so much work they don’t even do anything themselves.

My theory is they have made investments (which are not real estate) and they are good regarding ROI for next foreseeable future (unless something drastic happens). Their irregularities on Instagram tells me they are not influencers ( & same for youtube). I think, they know that they have some (if not a lot) buyers already for their ‘products’ which they can get regardless - cashing on earlier investments in social media & therefor having a consumer base already.
I’d rather be glad if they quit social media. I don’t see adding value to anyone on these platforms at all. Infact it’s devaluing intelligence of human kind.

Their target has never been European customers. They indeed mainly sell in America, and this was the same with Luxy Hair. They always only lauch in the US first (Love Hair hello, still not worldwide). And as you said @Naomi, their idea doesn't sound quite revolutionary in London. Indeed, I recall Meme and Alex saying in one of their podcast (the one were they explain why they plan to move to LA) that when they tell people in London what they do, people are condescending and think "oh it's just a notebook". Well, it's not being condescending if they just state the truth XD. Not our fault Alex if you try to pass your pimped up Ali Baba notebook for Luxe items...

I respect Patricia Bright as well. Not only has she invested her money in property, she's coherent in her strategy.

They could buy a house in London, just not in their current area. If they do buy a house one day I'm pretty sure they won't parade as much as they do now, 'cause it won't be Kensington so it's not worth mentioning.

I think Mimi's experience with raising Alexa should serve as a cautionary tale for *anyone* on the fence about having kids. They had a kid because 'it was time', because Leyla had hers, because it's still seen as a sign of 'making it' in the world.

Well, from the start Mimi was less than excited about the prospect. I think she may have been excited about the idea of it and having all these beautiful photoshoots and buying cute clothes for Alexa, but the look she gave the camera during her ultrasound appt said it all. She looked uncomfortable and terrified, and was 100% pressured by Alex to get pregnant. How crappy of him was to then abandon all his parental duties as soon as Alexa was born. (I think her being a girl unfortunately played a part as well).

And now Mimi is miserable, the spark that she had is gone, she looks completely exhausted and done. And yet Alexa is just growing into herself and needs her parents to he there and take care of her without all the fake kisses and I love yous to the camera. This is a really sad story. I'm sure she regrets giving into the pressure.

Reactions: 8
Meme the liar is back and her q&a is hilarious.

1) She says she was completely off social media when we know she kept following people and liking stuff.
2) She says she'll keep using social media until she feels like she can bring value (WHAT value we'lll never know)
3) She says Lidia has her own flat and doesn't live with them, which i doubt, but if she does, she probably just spends nights there because she needs to care for Alexa most of the day.

Reactions: 5
Someone asked Meme what to do when your job doesn't align with your values. And of course she answered some random tit that be summarized as follow your values which I find hilarious because the business that made them having a lot of money - luxyhair - is definitely against Meme's "values" and the current projects they have invested in - Alex listed them once - are neither part of the "peaceful ecoresponsible etc. world" she supposedly envisions. Always preaching things but never living according them. Also if she was so much about peace and love between humans the first thing she should do is to pay correctly her employees - that they can also have a decent life in London.

She is in a bubble and she cannot understand that the problem (of inequalities, of pollution and co) is much bigger than buying veggies and fruits wrapped with plastic.

And I find funny that she is upset that instagram isn't only a platform of "inspiration" but also about discussing issues more important than which background to choose to expose your dreamy life. That's how real life is Mimi and some people cannot just disconnect of instagram to forget about it because it is also their life.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.