Mimi and Alex Ikonn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d agree with with one answer- social media isn’t real life. True that. Meme now please stop living for it and stop making your followers stupid.
Also, if you have to take so many breaks from social media. My suggestion to you is - stop using it. It does not seems aligned to your VALUE.

Reactions: 4
She is in a bubble and she cannot understand that the problem (of inequalities, of pollution and co) is much bigger than buying veggies and fruits wrapped with plastic.
I think they know and understand exactly what they are doing, they just don’t care. That is what happens when you come from a poorly educated back ground and morally ignorant families. Which is sad really that is why we see them never ever discuss morals and ethics between them self or with their lonely poor and ridiculously stupid child. However ballet dancing and wearing nice “dolls like” clothes are always present on there page.

Is their marige so unpleasant and unbearable that they can’t survive a one month of quarantine unless they escape to the countryside so they don’t have to look at each other ( if they had the money they would do it the second time). Also having someone to look after your kid so you don’t have to, I believe that these are major issues in a marriage!!

Summing up their personality in tow words:
Cowards+Lazy.
And that is what their child is going to grow up to be.

Reactions: 7
Meme the liar is back and her q&a is hilarious.

1) She says she was completely off social media when we know she kept following people and liking stuff.
2) She says she'll keep using social media until she feels like she can bring value (WHAT value we'lll never know)
3) She says Lidia has her own flat and doesn't live with them, which i doubt, but if she does, she probably just spends nights there because she needs to care for Alexa most of the day.
How can she lie through her fake teeth!
We all know she never actually stop using social media. Even on her “days off” she still takes photos and videos for social media, she just posts them later on. And this time we know for sure she followed and unfollowed people during the “week off”.
Lidiot doesn’t have her own flat. She’s living in their office. That’s basically a fraud as the office is rented for work not someone to live in. It’s their company’s money pays for that flat and that complicates the tax/letting contract.
I’m not going to discuss other bullshit issues like she believes she brings values because she just talks tit. I’ll just leave this photo here and it sums up MeMe’s presence on social media or even the world - attention seeking.
9B1BF1EF-0F2A-4669-8C67-E23BF7E5546E.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Where will Lydia live when we finally get rid of Covid or learn to control it, and their team needs an office again ?
What will Lydia do when she'll be left home alone because Alexa is now going full time to school, is 10 years old and don't need as much help, and Meme and Alex will only call Lydiot for babysitting ? She needs to grow a pair.

When I see al the work Lulu and that other guy from Intelligent Change were able to do by themselves, I really ask myself how Meme has the balls to call herself busy and give advice on productivity. Seriously how can she not want to develop an expertise in something and actually be able to produce something herself ?? I don't see how a dynamic, outgoing, career-oriented, entrepreneurial person can lead a life like her. And so I don't understand how her minions can't see this is all a persona and pure bs.

Funny how the Icunts reposted the video about common law but won’t mention the Bill Gates video from the same account. If they believe in the conspiracy of this ‘plandemic’ then Bill Gates should be behind all this? But the morally bankrupted Icunts won’t do that, they will lick Bill’s arse quite literally.

Reactions: 5
Why are they celebrating the number of people outside “enjoying their life”?? Is it so difficult to stay in your tiny flat? And enjoy your life? A lot of people don’t have any problem staying at home and look into their partner eyes. I don’t think they do that 😂.

Look at these dumb witches out and about during lockdown without a mask when everyone else behind them has one ... absolute buffoons.

Absolutely!!! I signed up here right after I saw that story! Why are they so proud of not wearing masks ? Showing off that ppl are out enjoying life in big crowd? Don't they know ppl are dying and number of death in UK is in top 5 of the world ? She also said she will homeschool Alexa if she has to wear a mask! Haha well good luck then!

Reactions: 9
Absolutely!!! I signed up here right after I saw that story! Why are they so proud of not wearing masks ? Showing off that ppl are out enjoying life in big crowd? Don't they know ppl are dying and number of death in UK is in top 5 of the world ? She also said she will homeschool Alexa if she has to wear a mask! Haha well good luck then!
I laughed so hard at that! MeMe has to delegate childcare all the time but would pull her daughter out of school because she had to wear a mask! Even more funny when she said she’d homeschool her when MeMe herself is bleeping dumb. What would she teach Alexa? How to pose for Instagram 101? How to forget your roots and whitewash yourself? How to pretend to care about the environment when flying across the world? How to buy from Alibaba and reap the profits? How to delegate works so you don’t have to lift the finger? How to underpay the help? Oh the list goes on!

I also laughed when Alex said they’re black swans. They’ve been trying to be a typical European family for the last 10 years, following whatever influenzas are doing on social media like sheep (word they call people who believe in Covid). MeMe acts like she’s a New York girl born and bred, never planted a single tree in her life and thinks Morocca is frozen in time. Alex tries to hang out with many rich Londoners as possible. He’s now following Princess Beatrice’s husband (who dumped the mother of his son to be with the princess) on Instagram. What a pair of wannabes. This marriage only works because they see opportunities to make money if they’re together.

Is she only 33? She looks like 43! Shouldn't her plant based or pescatarian diet at least make her look a little more youthful? 🤣🤣🤣
IMG_20201108_230143.jpg

We all know she never actually stop using social media. Even on her “days off” she still takes photos and videos for social media, she just posts them later on. And this time we know for sure she followed and unfollowed people during the “week off”.
Lidiot doesn’t have her own flat. She’s living in their office. That’s basically a fraud as the office is rented for work not someone to live in. It’s their company’s money pays for that flat and that complicates the tax/letting contract.
I’m not going to discuss other bullshit issues like she believes she brings values because she just talks tit. I’ll just leave this photo here and it sums up MeMe’s presence on social media or even the world - attention seeking.View attachment 302741
I cannot with this narc ! Mehriban needs help.. Firstt she traded in whitewashed canadian persona with an upper class leather wearing but also English rose environmentalist fake one. Now she wants to be some alluring french lady with an awful pout to boot?? Lol the identity crisis is real

I’m not going to discuss other bullshit issues like she believes she brings values because she just talks tit. I’ll just leave this photo here and it sums up MeMe’s presence on social media or even the world - attention seeking.View attachment 302741
I cannot with this narc ! Mehriban needs help.. Firstt she traded in whitewashed easygoing canadian persona for an upper class leather wearing but also English rose environmentalist fake one. Now she wants to be some alluring french lady with an awful pout to boot?? Lol the identity crisis is real

Reactions: 2
Thinking you're special, and different (aka being a black swan no less) is a narcissist trait.

The quality of her dumb followers. Do they believe the vaccinations give children Down’s syndrome? Do they believe the earth is flat?
45B99513-70A5-4EE1-B3A1-79E8E9BCA447.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Is she only 33? She looks like 43! Shouldn't her plant based or pescatarian diet at least make her look a little more youthful? 🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 303591
She thinks she’s a black swan but follows the trends every season, dressing like everyone else. Unfortunately, this midi skirt and military boots don’t work for her. Her legs are too chunky for the boots and the skirt makes her looks like a crazy bag lady. She’s not got an original bone in her body.

Reactions: 3
They're really getting on my nerves. When everybody was going out and living their life, they were the first one to preach "stay home, stay home" on insta, just to be part of those few influencers in the UK stating they were against the government plan to not handle covid. And now that the gov says "stay home" they do a 360 and can't stop "questioning everything". Seriously want to slap them in the face. They always have to be different.

We've all seen how it was for hospitals, tents outside, makeshift hospitals being made by the military forces, hospital staff working non stop...
And she "questions everything"? Shut the F Up Mehriam, seriously. Lidiot needs to F-ing wake up and show her wisdom, stop enabling the Icunts' behavior, Mehriam's parents need to F-ing talk to their moronic progeniture. Posting an irelevant list of things that you can now be arrested for in the UK, well that's because of morons like you who only think of their own little brains. So we have to make rules. Madame thinks her body is a temple and no Covid could enter it ? She's immune or everything ? She can't spread the virus ? Mehriam, now spreading Covid is an offense to someone else's simple right to live without catching YOUR microbes. Therefore yes, you can be arrested for not wearing a mask. Another offense is comparing your dull useless life to that of a jewish during second war. Jewish were arrested for simply existing, Mehriam on the other hand will never be arrested for simply existing sadly, but because she only thinks about her own little pleasure, putting other people at risk, and even promoting it.

So much so for always saying she doesn't want to ever act like a victim. Well, comparing your situation, as a citizen of the UK, to what happened in Europe under Hitler... No, not victim playing or dramatizing at all !

Where was she when Algeria, Tunisia, Lybia needed someone to "question everything" ? Where is she when followers of hers post in the comment "please support palestine", "please talk about palestine" ? Where are you when it's not about questioning something that hinders your own little sad life ? Where is she when it's about questioning the origin and ethics behind the business of hair extensions ??

And the funniest part is, again, it's always about me me me. If someone dare questioning what she says in the comment section = immediately banned. Where is freedom of speech in her own little world and community ? What is even a community without freedom of speech ? Spoil : A cult. This fake "positivity only" movement on the social media is no more less than a cult approach : "adhere to what say or leave".

Last edited:
She is beyond anoying with her defiance and unwillingness to wear a mask. Also, her comments - "and people are ok with it" are so one dimensional and dumb. She doesn't comprehend that her actions have consequences and that she is actively contributing to the full capacity of hospitals. Yet she will be the first one to go to the ER next time she walks into furniture and injures her toe while glued to her phone. Then she will complain how no one can admit her and why is nothing being done to ensure that the hospitals are not overcrowded. Such a dumb, dumb woman.

They did the same thing in South Africa. Got annoyed that doctors took a day off on Sunday and couldn't make a house visit. Unbelievably entitled.

She looks absolutely awful in the pic of her recording the podcast. Yikes.
She lost 500+ followers today and yesterday so at least people are not tolerating her ignorance.

Look at these dumb witches out and about during lockdown without a mask when everyone else behind them has one ... absolute buffoons.
Look at that expression, so condescending. She should volunteer at a local covid hospital since she doesn't believe masks do any good.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.