Mimi and Alex Ikonn #9 Cashless and Classless: the only iCon Mimi will ever be is in her head

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dried hair and acne is now back after using again makeup … oh sorry… Mimi is natural lighted
View attachment 1771975
I can’t unsee her unwashed roots and dry ends. 🤢

Alexa said to Meme:
I appreciate going to school, and then coming home “having dates with you”.

what the actual f%#*.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
They tried to capture a cute family moment but it looks so fake… it’s just an ad of their product.
exactly.. wtf is having a date with your mom??

• Haha
They tried to capture a cute family moment but it looks so fake… it’s just an ad of their product.
exactly.. wtf is having a date with your mom??
Because "having time with" is not special enough. It has to be super precious extraordinary deep intimate one on one time of course.

Reactions: 10
She finally washed her hair for her crush. How many times do this family interview him?

81C38352-A393-40F4-A6D2-5EC16D085EA2.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
After their last podcast ("How To Get Better At Networking") i am absolutely convinced that they live "side by side" and share only some moments like on vacation..

They couldnt be more diverse.. they absolutely dont match in most common interests.. they dont enjoy similar things..

They only portrait a relationship without drama thats it.. therefore they kiss and post it directly.. like a "job" for that portrait

Reactions: 12
After their last podcast ("How To Get Better At Networking") i am absolutely convinced that they live "side by side" and share only some moments like on vacation..

I felt the exact same! They sound like they lead complete separate lives and that mimi is just a care taker and Alex comes home to go to sleep only. It’s always the ones that claim to have perfect relationships.. Mimi only comes to life when Sammy is there

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes, they are very different. I think Alex manipulates Mimi. She is not too smart so she believes what she wants to believe: “that she is an extrovert, the creator/ founder of this and that, that she is a masculine energy tit, etc.”
In this podcast she says she is not good at small talk, she can’t talk to English people because she can’t relate to anything (this happened during her pottery class), she doesn’t like to attend to networking events, she doesn’t remember names or she’s afraid to miss pronounce them, she doesn’t like to ask “what do you do?”, etc. at least in this podcast she is more of herself, not trying to portray herself as perfect.
And Alex paid for her debt back in Canada, long time ago. (Money, money Alex…)

• Haha
  • Wow
Yes, they are very different. I think Alex manipulates Mimi. She is not too smart so she believes what she wants to believe: “that she is an extrovert, the creator/ founder of this and that, that she is a masculine energy tit, etc.”
In this podcast she says she is not good at small talk, she can’t talk to English people because she can’t relate to anything (this happened during her pottery class), she doesn’t like to attend to networking events, she doesn’t remember names or she’s afraid to miss pronounce them, she doesn’t like to ask “what do you do?”, etc. at least in this podcast she is more of herself, not trying to portray herself as perfect.
You all are doing the Lord's work by listening to them, I can't listen to more than 30 seconds lol! I knew she wouldn't stick with the pottery class! She never sticks with anything! If she has such a hard time making small talk and being around people, it seems to me that she needs some therapy to help her deal with social anxiety. But MeMe sees asking for or receiving help, especially from an educated, qualified professional, as weak because all you have to do is "positive" your way through it. And admitting that you have a problem would be admitting that you're not perfect. If she weren't such an absolute bleep, I would almost feel sorry for her...
I've lived in two different foreign countries, one in which I speak the language quite proficiently and the other in which my language skills weren't as good as I would have liked, but I still have had a social life and could manage to communicate with people. She has lived in the UK for years now, and even has citizenship, but she doesn't seem to have one British friend, I find that wild! She doesn't seem interested in the culture at all either, like she lives in an amazing city and yet she just goes on walks and looks at leaves and doors. You would think that emigrating to another country you would at least take some sort of interest in the culture and history of that country? She's the only person who has now lived in two English-speaking countries and somehow her English has become worse.
As for bleep-face Alex, he seems to be a very transactional person, he's not interested in any kind of relationship with anyone unless he can profit from it in some way.

They both seem to be in love with this Sam guy, maybe he's banging them both :D

• Haha
Looks like hairy grass growing...eeew. lol :ROFLMAO:

1669994725330.png

and how is this a holiday touch? looks like she broke some twigs off the trees outside.

1669994912030.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
What does she mean - while we wait for a Christmas tree. She already has an artificial Christmas tree. Is it getting shipped to her? Did she just toss the one she had into the landfill? I guess it wouldn't look good anymore that an eco crusader is showing off her plastic tree.

Also, what is her current obsession with caffeine. First we had stories about cappucino with HALF a shot of espresso and she would say that she likes everything in moderation so she sometimes has it... But now we have stories where she is keeping us posted that it has been over THREE WEEKS since she's had caffeine? Such a brave woman, I'm shocked she went cold turkey and stopped having caffeine. She clearly should have done a quarter of a shot for a few months first. :rolleyes:
Who cares about such mundane things and her obsessions? So caffeine is bad, but adding collagen to drinks is natural? MeMe logic.
She is totally obsessed with aging.

MeMe has quite a few skin care products. What about her own magical coconut oil that she claimed she used all the time? Nowhere in sight.
So is this the video that was “a lot of work”? Looks like it was a lot of work for her editor, not for her.
09403318-B4E1-4B6F-BED1-DDCFE27F0550.jpeg

Last edited:
Anyone still seeing ads for 50% off of love hair on instagram? I guess the time stopped and it is still black Friday for the Ikonns as they desperately try to unload these useless products.
MeMe’s hair looks so thin and it has lost so much volume. I think it is due to the dry shampoo she is using. Must have affected her hair follicles.

Reactions: 7
Her latest video is just an ad for their wellness products. Furthermore her accent is so corny the way she emphasizes the tttt like beauttttiful, gratttteeful. She deserves a ttttalll smack imo.

• Haha
Anyone still seeing ads for 50% off of love hair on instagram? I guess the time stopped and it is still black Friday for the Ikonns as they desperately try to unload these useless products.
MeMe’s hair looks so thin and it has lost so much volume. I think it is due to the dry shampoo she is using. Must have affected her hair follicles.
I thought it was just my instagram showing it!! I thought it was weird since I hadn’t seen it before!!

Reactions: 6
burned out? because of no self care????

kidding.png

Where is our list, of their travel lists... where is our list of her shopping addiction... where is our list of helping hands which Mimi ALWAYS denied?

Didnt she tell she is meditating ever day? Isnt she walking enough? Isnt Mimi getting enough sun?

WE ALL know why you are depressive, anxious and "burnt out", Mimi.. we all know it.. and SELF CARE isn't a reason for that...

Who is her new video editor???

Last edited:
I think that’s just her natural hair thickness without the LuxyHair extensions.

As for her language skills and lack of integration in the UK, that’s the reality of most expats/immigrants who don’t marry into a local family or didn’t immigrate at a young age. Very few people integrate fully. Most just live in their expat/immigrant bubbles.

Reactions: 4
Who are the ppl commenting her video on YouTube? Everybody is like “thank you, this is what I needed, beautiful video…” this is clearly an ad for her five minute journal and her affirmation cards. It a tacky video… nothing seems natural, she is a bad actress lol

• Haha
Oh great! So now Leyla has been “called” to return to YouTube and they suddenly end up in London.
And what’s with these 2 sisters telling strangers on Instagram that they love them in case no one has told them this today. Like who the hell are you, you think you’re a celebrity or something?

4BE6EE92-3151-4F53-851C-DC89CFBB584C.jpeg

E4F716DB-A580-4A12-91A5-A7F1246A8DA7.jpeg

A3968F1D-172F-4B91-B8F6-581F99916059.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Not only the video was an ad, YouTube played 3 sets of ads throughout. All about money money money.

45B9256F-1D2E-49C7-AC4A-E9669CA04C05.jpeg

ABC4CA85-FDA7-4CD9-8ECD-D8CD87503860.gif

3FF0FF16-617B-4F02-85C6-624A12327358.gif

Did she really say she can't talk to "English" people because she can't relate to anything??? Try harder for God's sake, the UK is so diverse surely you'd find "English" people (if she truly means English and not just Brit) you can appreciate. And she dares calling herself a world citizen? And extrovert? Being social and a world citizen is not just about hugging fans around the world 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Leyla is in London because of Demetri. He is joining AGAIN a course for bread making - this time in LONDON

BE93A844-033B-4E48-810A-789B85AA6EB7.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 6