Mimi and Alex Ikonn #9 Cashless and Classless: the only iCon Mimi will ever be is in her head

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what do you want to tell Leyla? That you are had a „spiritual awakening“?
View attachment 1791536

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😘🤣🤣🤣🤣😘🤣😘
If you are spiritual awake Leyla, I am Jesus!

First sign of spirituality is, thatyou don’t take yourself important and you don’t degrade other people..

But you Leyla take everything bitter serious and stalk even here to read what we did write..

Try to go offline Leyla. You are getting worse the more you are online and watch YouTube and talk to foreign people who talk same sh*t as you..

Try to get a normal job and try to do at least ONE thing constantly

Do it for years than talk about your experiences…

I still see a girl who is trying to be a superstar on TV

nothing changed in her behavior
View attachment 1791566
Both Leyla and Meme have a big infirority complex. They constantly need to think differently to feel superior. Always have to be forward thinking, outside of the box thinking yadi yada... They proudly preach in front of their fans, then go back to their lonely life (self induced 'cause they have everything to be happy and educate themselves, including seeking help from profesional "shrinks" like they say).

Reactions: 10
Ew woman!

34A344EB-CC9D-4C38-B13E-B36E88A598A2.jpeg

A1EE2A6C-B852-4B2A-BA9E-29B0D72C3D32.jpeg

You’ve done it twice. Knowing you, you won’t do it next year. What f-ing tradition.

D054B932-BD97-49AD-AE42-ED76209CC45C.jpeg

Maybe a treat for you and Alexa but I’m sure other kids have seen multiple xmas movies every year.

Reactions: 8
100% they invited some girls because they will be abroad on „real Xmas“ days
🤣

Oh they are abroad today…
In somerset
How refreshing…

Next year they won’t go once there..

Did you watch last video of Alexi??

i didn’t get it? Did he compared a watch with a stone? Why did he call it „rock“?

never the less
He should not visit the school for his missing grammar but for logical thinking??

Did he really say I would feel different if will loose that watch or stone BECAUSE others looked different at that watch and stone!?

He absolutely loosing his mind like Leyla and Mimi…

at this point I am reasonable angry at his parents…
9D0A1D1E-47B5-4342-81FF-ACB201101EB2.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
100% they invited some girls because they will be abroad on „real Xmas“ days
🤣

Oh they are abroad today…
In somerset
How refreshing…

Next year they won’t go once there..

Did you watch last video of Alexi??

i didn’t get it? Did he compared a watch with a stone? Why did he call it „rock“?

never the less
He should not visit the school for his missing grammar but for logical thinking??

Did he really say I would feel different if will loose that watch or stone BECAUSE others looked different at that watch and stone!?

He absolutely loosing his mind like Leyla and Mimi…

at this point I am reasonable angry at his parents…
View attachment 1799487
Urrrgh I know major designer brands and I don’t even know this watch brand. Why’s this mini Grandpa Alex so aware of brands and how he looks?

Reactions: 7
Urrrgh I know major designer brands and I don’t even know this watch brand. Why’s this mini Grandpa Alex so aware of brands and how he looks?
Alexi has nothing to talk about besides brands his uncle tells him…
Alexi played last year every day PlayStation and other stuff I hardly remember because I rarely know race fight play stuff like that.. He always was on his bed and had either a joystick/switch? in his hands or any stuff

then his parents moved to DR! So he got lost much of his TOYS 🤣

I just wait for his upcoming next year as a „entrepreneur“ after he learned green beens and how to use a bin in this year

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s like they don’t understand that stuff they put online will stay there forever. So many reasons why I wouldn’t put these private dances on the internet, good grief! Also, don’t watch if you’re holding a hot drink in your hand!
Wtf why’s she dancing on her underwear for the internet!
Is thiS what the universe told her she wasn’t ready to share and now she is?? 😂

91D8CA2F-EAFF-44B2-B7EB-CBB2EE10B475.jpeg
4EEDB83B-8D40-4D94-B28F-D9D6ED524306.jpeg

• Sick
Same moves with any song? How is that "free"?

Leyla. You are formed, fixed, attached... don't you see that?
I know Canada was freezing cold for you and Portugal is way more "warm".. but not that hotpant warm!

I myself am way more middle east feeling.. but livin in europe i ALWAYS find people awkward who get half naked with little sun.. its still cold if under 20°!
Leyla wants to be "european" as like as Mimi... but you ARE not. Got your pants on please.. Now you get really embarrassing! This has nothing to do with freedom

oh guys... in real.. this song was so beautiful .. how they give your feeling about beeing in nature with nature... but leyla made it so trashy.. her legs... gosh...

Yeah.. old limiting beliefs..you call it.. maybe its just your BRAIN showing up??

leyla.png

dont try to twerk to stop your brain...

Whats in my CHANEL bag is coming guys.....
o_O
chan.png

Last edited:
She is editing her own video? Does this mean she fired her last editor already? Well that didn't last long.

• Haha
  • Wow
Still waiting for a new worker who takes no money
😒

I don’t believe that she is „editing“. She ist just cropping..

5656D2E5-4F9E-4FB1-BFEF-B7E991FA4157.jpeg

• Wow
Probably a non-paid videographer had to do the last video(s) to show their skills. Probably more than one - as there is a big difference with the safari video and the next ones. Now they are waited for another victim.

Mimi, the creative, outgoing, extrovert, business mind, can’t stop having 1000 billions ideas a minute basically our female Azerbaijani Elon Musk has waited years to get back on YouTube and produce content that is now 5y old: what I eat in a day, what’s in my fridge, what’s in my bag….girl where have you been???

Gosh if she actually had friends or a sane family, someone would have told her how plain vanilla, non-original and boring she is and that whatever luck they had creating Luxy hair is now long goooone. Go enjoy the endless holidays with your cuty nobody wants to look at…you won’t be missed!

• Haha
  • Heart
She's now experimenting with dangerous hallucinogenic drugs. It's sad that she continues to deny her depression/mental health issues and does not treat it properly. No wonder her mother is living with her -she knows she's lost it.
Screen Shot 2022-12-14 at 7.15.30 AM.png

She's also back in love with Demetri...for now.
Screen Shot 2022-12-14 at 7.24.21 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-12-14 at 7.24.28 AM.png

• Wow
“Who’s exited?” Her spelling is the worst. Excited about what?! To see your stupid journal/ planner, a love hair product and an affirmation card in your unnecessary and expensive bag??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Health optimisation summit? Why does it sound like the summit of new age gurus selling craps to "improve" health? I hate that health has become a huge business, pretending you need to spend loads of money to optimise it. It takes adventage of naive and unhappy people.
Screenshot_20221212_225731_Instagram.jpg

PREMIER? It's a f* ad video. Don't try to make like you are sharing with your followers Meme, it's just all about selling, selling and selling. Grandpa probably told her she needs to do do more content to get new Chanel items.
Screenshot_20221214_171259_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This drugs… Elena tried it, Leyla and Mimi too… Mimi more than two times…

They are freaks…

If there is a new age, a new world, a new mind coming up, they won’t be part in.

Reactions: 5
This drugs… Elena tried it, Leyla and Mimi too… Mimi more than two times…

They are freaks…

If there is a new age, a new world, a new mind coming up, they won’t be part in.
What drugs? How do we know ''clean'' Meme tried it? Did they have a family pack discount on it or what?

• Haha
Reactions: 5