Mimi and Alex Ikonn #9 Cashless and Classless: the only iCon Mimi will ever be is in her head

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Five min journal has a lot of negative reviews. You don't see them under "top reviews" which is the default setting, but if you look at all, or just recent reviews, many mention the quality issue - pages are a lot thinner and the binding is very poor quality, causing all the pages to fall out. It started in 2021 (from what I can tell) and as of Nov 2022, customers are still reporting poor quality and pages falling out.
How sad is this? Instead of addressing it and not selling a poor quality product once they were aware, they just kept selling it and collecting money, fully knowing they are sending their customers junk. Who knows how big their inventory is, they probably want to sell it all first before making changes. Shameful.
Their "let's get closer" cards have a lot of duplicates, with repeating questions... like 5 cards that are the same in each pack. Must be MeMe who is doing their quality control.

Out of all their products that they've come up with, which one do you find the worst and most useless? I'm going with "night notes" at $25.
CADC5DBB-5F05-4533-9000-51F6BA294C0F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
So he's still learning? Is he still planning on opening his own boulangerie? Or did I misunderstand maybe.
I get the feeling that bread making is sort of a passion project of his. I guess he needs somewhere to channel his energy since he and his wife are “no longer romantically involved” 🫥

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Whats the difference?

Hired editors and selfmade lol

In ten years Mimi couldnt even learn how to crop teaser..

Old pics with HELP

View attachment 1782061

new ones without help...

View attachment 1782067

In fact the new pictures are dark, blurred and 90s like - title with borders lol

How its going on with that journals...?

Here you can see it BEFORE BUYING

To be fair titles with borders are much much more readable so from an accessibility point of view this is much better. A good design is a pragmatic design not a pretty but useless design so all these white tiny fonts on complicated backgrounds are not dyslexic+partially impaired (sorry not sure about the English term) friendly at all.

So they had only one product to look after for years and even that they couldn't get it perfect? They're such scams! 100% they are paying a PR agency to have their dumb journal in Lily Collins stories, vogue video etc.

Reactions: 6
To be fair titles with borders are much much more readable so from an accessibility point of view this is much better. A good design is a pragmatic design not a pretty but useless design so all these white tiny fonts on complicated backgrounds are not dyslexic+partially impaired (sorry not sure about the English term) friendly at all.

So they had only one product to look after for years and even that they couldn't get it perfect? They're such scams! 100% they are paying a PR agency to have their dumb journal in Lily Collins stories, vogue video etc.
It’s not even the pretty or large phone, it’s her uploading photos with her head cut off in the thumbnail. It’s not that hard to edit but dumb dumb is so busy walking and blocking people to learn something new.

these guys are lucky the world has embraced influencers and they seem to be here to stay because Meme could never get a normal job and work for someone else without having a meltdown and getting fired.

• Haha
It’s not even the pretty or large phone, it’s her uploading photos with her head cut off in the thumbnail. It’s not that hard to edit but dumb dumb is so busy walking and blocking people to learn something new.

these guys are lucky the world has embraced influencers and they seem to be here to stay because Meme could never get a normal job and work for someone else without having a meltdown and getting fired.
Yep, and she couldn't do "small talk" to her colleagues. She just confirmed in her podcast what the ladies from Onslow Square revealed on Tattle before basically (acted standoffish at the park). So, to all haters, this is more proof that we just spill the truth on here. Their marriage is sad, Meme is living her childhood dream life through Alexa, Alex is eyeing on young insta wannabes looking for his next wife, Meme is a deeply shy insecure person (lots of shy people have dreams of being on stage and being a super star, but actually don't like to talk to strangers etc... and a lot of these early influencers like Zoe Sugg started on youtube because they had no friends at school).

Gosh her last video is so lame, the cringey acting 😅
lame.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Gosh Meme really sounds like a lazy simple minded egocentric person in that podcast video about networking. Can't relate to anything the English people (so she really meant Brit instead of English, she still has no clue after 10 years in London) talked about in pottery class because they talk about office life and use references she doesn't get => so instead of choosing to not educate yourself about that culture, to integrate yourself and enrich your life with people from different backgrounds, you choose to stay in your ignorance and in your communotarism. Alex kind of looked at her thinking "I don't understand what she doesn't understand in making conversations, like just ask questions 🤷🏼‍♂️".

Bottomline is, if she can't talk about herself then she's not interested.

She is not interested in learning about your office life and struggles, even though she could learn what being an employee means for the sake of her own employees, she's not interested in understanding British humor. She could have asked where these people were from, as clearly she had no way of knowing whether they were actually English or not since she didn't make the conversation with them. She could have asked about their families, their kids as that's something she can relate to...

*MEME IS A WORLD CITIZEN REMEMBER GUYS! *

She said in previous podcast that she hated highschool because as an immigrant it was really hard to make friends in Canada, being Called a FOB. But her friend in that same podcast says that she was so extraverted she was exited to meet new people and that highschool was the best time for her and that she went on benefiting from a Canadian student scheme for immigrant students who needed financial help to study at university. That woman maybe had people calling her a FOB too but she didn't stay in her victim state.

She just sounds like the type of person who doesn't want to make an effort to integrate. And while she critics small talk calling it shallow, she produces the shallowest content on a daily basis, gives out the shallowest advices on a daily, uses that as an excuse not to build deeper connections with people outside of her safe bubble, doesn't proactively engage a deeper conversation like she says but instead wait for someone to ask something that would spark her insecure mind to talk about her safe topics. She goes through life by avoiding any mundane uncomfortable situation, and therefore cruelly lacks basic social skills. So much so for getting out of your comfort zone, being proactive instead of living like a victim, being extraverted etc...

Quite easy to see that without Alex she wouldn't be where she is today. How on earth would she have found another buisness partner without the basil communication skills it requires? We already knew she was incapable of running the day to day financial and logistical aspect of a company, but now we also know she can't even push herself to things like networking.

Also, she is now trying to pronounce words in a more British way. Better is now pronounce with the emphasis on "tt" for exemple. Oh she must have such an inferiority complex. Voicing her unrequited disinterest for British culture, while simultaneously trying to come off as this educated rich European family dressing your little girl in uptight formal dresses. As Deliciously Ella is British yet has a seemingly common interest with Meme which is plant based eating, Meme should be able to have a conversation with Ella. Yet Meme will always find an excuse for not being able to talk to ladies like Ella. That's maybe why all Meme's besties seem even dumber that her, makes her feel good that she can spread her little knowledge about gratitude and "did you know polyester is plastic🤯".

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
30 mins long if anyone can be bothered taking one for the team 😁

04B51F44-17DE-47AB-BB85-F5B9682274BB.jpeg

0FEAC4E7-2E5B-47C6-9CED-95DC89D22DBF.jpeg

Ok, I can’t believe this, but I listened to it myself.
please don’t waste your time.

She doesn’t share anything personal or meaningful. She just says that she basically had dark years in the past and even though she’s been bursting to share stuff with us for a while, the universe wouldn’t let her saying she wasn’t ready.

She has now transformed out of her coccoon after a 6 day darkness retreat and finally the universe gave her the green light to start sharing.

Then she just explained the law of attraction in a very complicated and long way.

That’s 30 mins I’ll never get back.

Last edited:
  • Haha
30 mins long if anyone can be bothered taking one for the team 😁

View attachment 1785776

View attachment 1785779

Ok, I can’t believe this, but I listened to it myself.
please don’t waste your time.

She doesn’t share anything personal or meaningful. She just says that she basically had dark years in the past and even though she’s been bursting to share stuff with us for a while, the universe wouldn’t let her saying she wasn’t ready.

She has now transformed out of her coccoon after a 6 day darkness retreat and finally the universe gave her the green light to start sharing.

Then she just explained the law of attraction in a very complicated and long way.

That’s 30 mins I’ll never get back.
Yeah I only got about 10 minutes in, I was hoping that she’d spill the tea but all she does is ramble on with New Age platitudes. My takeaway is that she was experiencing depression, probably some form of severe post parfum depression, and instead of seeking professional help, she turned to the YouTube New Age hacks.
I’m not against all New Age thought, necessarily, but a A LOT of these people she mentions, I’m thinking specifically of Esther Hicks, are nothing but hacks who just spew mumbo jumbo and call it enlightenment. I have read The Secret and am familiar with the way of thinking. I find it to be extremely privileged in its view that basically anything bad that happens to you is your doing. Anyway I could go on and on but I won’t do that to you!
Like her sister, Leyla could use some intense therapy and probably some sort of medication to help balance her mood, but for some reason this nutty family seems to think it knows better. It’s a shame, she always seemed like the more grounded one, obviously that’s not the case anymore. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, thank goodness her kids have Mr X, he seems to be the only sane person in the whole clan!

Reactions: 10
I started her new video and immediately came here for support. I loved Leyla back in the day, and had high hopes, but sadly, she sounds nuttier than ever. I agree she must have had/have depression. It is amazing that Demetri is still there. I really miss the Leyla who seemed like the normal one in the family.

Reactions: 11
I started her new video and immediately came here for support. I loved Leyla back in the day, and had high hopes, but sadly, she sounds nuttier than ever. I agree she must have had/have depression. It is amazing that Demetri is still there. I really miss the Leyla who seemed like the normal one in the family.
Leyla was not normal at all - she exposed her daughter in every way she could to the internet! Nothing but her child was her „YouTube job“. After giving birth to her son Leyla got immediately insane. She thought really her son is a form of incarnation of bad family history.. neither Leyla not Mimi hugged that boy.. we all saw it.. He was strange for Leyla! Only love of Demetri and his acceptance made this boy handsome lovely and part of that family..

I didn’t watch Leyla. Why should I? Since few years Leyla is loosing her mind… nothing is consistent or normal …
She wanted to open a school? She failed
She wanted to paint? She stopped
She wanted to sew.. she stopped
She wanted to dance.. she got naked
She wanted to be super mum; but exposed her children
She wanted to be fit, sexy and sporty.. she used Demetri
She wanted to be spiritual; she spoke crap but said nothing valuable

Leyla is still kind of ill… she is thinking she is chosen for beginning a new age and an independent human being !?!?

But … did you know that Leyla ALWAYS had help by her mother and still lives with them!?

I am not against a life with three generations.. go for it, if you support your parents! But if you dependent on your parents still with age 30s… don’t talk about new age and a world opening for new minds

„Being Luca“

I still laugh about it…

84DDA001-654C-4A02-8B6C-52BE520BE486.jpeg

EE103C33-FFEB-4AB0-9366-C7FFF2A895A1.jpeg

This girl was and ever will be awkward…

Last edited:
  • Wow
it looks like her life update video was about, hey I am into new age woo- woo tit, which I always have been, but here is 30 min about it.
I’m all about spirituality, but being spiritual requires lot of discipline, which none of them has. So they try all tools such as manifestation, darkness retreat instead of regularly investing their time in long term practices such as meditation for at least an hour a day. Unfortunately, there are lot of people like her, particularly women, who think crystal, drawing, dancing, retreats etc are going to take their pain away.

I thought she was pretty normal, (compared to Mimi and Alex) when she was single. It's true that she got much worse after the birth of her son and she seemed to blame him for her depression. Poor boy. I guess I thought she might snap out of it one day, but instead she seems to be getting worse. She seems to be always searching for something, instead of appreciating what she has right now.

what do you want to tell Leyla? That you are had a „spiritual awakening“?
B325FAFD-1329-4070-8E3E-B72CC492B3F5.jpeg

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😘🤣🤣🤣🤣😘🤣😘
If you are spiritual awake Leyla, I am Jesus!

First sign of spirituality is, thatyou don’t take yourself important and you don’t degrade other people..

But you Leyla take everything bitter serious and stalk even here to read what we did write..

Try to go offline Leyla. You are getting worse the more you are online and watch YouTube and talk to foreign people who talk same sh*t as you..

Try to get a normal job and try to do at least ONE thing constantly

Do it for years than talk about your experiences…

I still see a girl who is trying to be a superstar on TV

nothing changed in her behavior
8375F07E-CA1B-459E-81EE-65EC4AD2AFDB.jpeg

Last edited:
Leyla needs actual psychiatric help and she would benefit from taking real medication that DOES help people snap out of their depression. She clearly needs some outside help. She’s been spiralling on her own for a while.

Suddenly Leyla is trying to portrait how she is alone with BOTH kids and she is loving „sillymoments of Andreas….

How cute do you react to my post Leyla… now I am convinced that you can handle both kids by your own… wow

605A3B76-6EE9-4F58-9899-D9FC4D3BB026.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Suddenly Leyla is trying to portrait how she is alone with BOTH kids and she is loving „sillymoments of Andreas….

How cute do you react to my post Leyla… now I am convinced that you can handle both kids by your own… wow

View attachment 1794671
That was my first thought! Look at me! I’m a super involved mum! Such bullshit, Leyla, we know that Dimitri is the main caregiver of your kids!

Reactions: 4