Mimi and Alex Ikonn #9 Cashless and Classless: the only iCon Mimi will ever be is in her head

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Covid only stops them from doing something if it's convenient for them. Otherwise they live in their perfect bubble as usual.

Reactions: 6
Correct me if I’m wrong. If you need someone to tell you how to be authentic, surely it’s not authentic? I don’t understand this woke term of being authentic. I listened to their blabber for 10 mins and I had enough. Nothing you haven’t heard before. Excuse, excuse, self-praise and more excuse. Every video and podcast sound exactly the same.

Reactions: 11
Alex is making a joke that he is on video again..

You know why? His YouTube got hacked!
🤣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Creating holiday vibes at home? Careful MeMe, you don’t want to go overboard this year.
CCBC88BA-241C-4DB0-B97E-712442319746.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Another day, another new bag and pair of boots. Her love for material things is enormous. But peasants mustn’t forget to not buy what you like, you have to love it!
5196673C-B628-4EFB-840F-F056599B31B1.jpeg
8B4C4438-1792-4821-B0E7-F38D80E7F783.jpeg
F03769E5-E60A-4262-AC67-6D2D76D8EAC0.jpeg

The boots and jeans are so hideous it should be a crime to wear them together. It’s the tucking the jeans in those boots that get me.

Her hair looks like it‘s been fried in her gallon of olive oil until it’s crispy and burned. This woman owns a hair care line. Can you even tell?

• Sick
  • Haha
If you are online, you know that you will be watched and you become role model no matter you like it or not.

What does Didi tell us? If you have PAIN, don’t go to a professional? Just ask on instagram?
😒

I would say: if you can’t move your head, maybe you shouldn’t 🤣 the universe is telling you to be like a robot lol

91D228D5-14C9-486A-893B-8E6983664609.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Im new here but who is Didi and how is she connected to them/where does she live? Sorry for so many Q’s!

Reactions: 2
Im new here but who is Didi and how is she connected to them/where does she live? Sorry for so many Q’s!
Didi Petrov TONEV is a good friend of Mimi. She gets all old sorted dresses by Mimi. In exchange, they use eachothers flat a ka airbnb

ah: both of them - at least to my mind - mistreat their children.. online.. mental.. under the "nature"..

Didi tells us she moved to Portugal. but she lived just for few month in Sintra with an expat program; couldn't find a flat to stay / pay and moved half way back to london.

Both of them try to deprive their kids from school or regular education because they think they are "bad".

Didi follows Rekha Magon (@myboundlesslife @boundless.explorers @mindful.scholar) for her own son.. has a montessori school on london.. right after she got Mika (her son!)

Her husband is Dimitar Georgiev Velkov Tonev a Dr - the main bread bringer.. something with pharmaceutical physician.. never the less denying help from dcotors LOL

thats their company

tonev.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Please Meme… enough is these stretched lip corners and large teeth… :sick:

A5C564B1-8BE8-4B75-A801-A1733688DD9F.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Ah to fulfill income of Didi

guess who was paying for that school so Alexa should be in school?
9ACE73AB-B90B-49DB-99FF-E85C0C37B658.jpeg

15AD2C02-7D76-4213-B26C-FE4295E10B3B.jpeg

Do I am calculating it correct? So there were 1,3 kids in that school with monthly fee of 2.990£? LoL not even two kids in that school (paying)???
How does Didis school work??

I barely understand this paper so..I am more than confused

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Ah to fulfill income of Didi

guess who was paying for that school so Alexa should be in school?
View attachment 1754652
View attachment 1754654

Do I am calculating it correct? So there were 1,3 kids in that school with monthly fee of 2.990£? LoL not even two kids in that school (paying)???
How does Didis school work??

I barely understand this paper so..I am more than confused
The only reason Didi‘s school can charge that much is because of its location. I live in Devon - the south western coast of England and my son’s nursery was £65 a day and after school club was £6 a day. This was last year’s price because he doesn’t go there anymore. Didi takes the piss even after funding (30 hours childcare where the government pays for your child after they turn 3). This is merely a play group and not a proper school with educational purposes.

CD5EA179-1748-4904-900F-F943CC541F6A.jpeg

Her husband looks like he’s pissed off he has to foot the bills for her book no one’s going to buy and the launch party that she had to drag her friends to. Didi should have saved all the hassle and money to buy her own clothes instead of releasing a book which is wasteful and useless. She could have bought a Chanel or two like MeMe. Now she’s had to wear secondhand clothes.

This will be Alexa in 10 years if she ever learned to write. She’s already performing for camera and praising her narc mum for attention. The only thing she doesn’t have to worry about is friends. She never has one anyway.

• Wow
  • Sad
Well, well, well, look at Meme's trolley? PLASTIC. Like anyone else doing foodshopping in a supermarket. But she won't show this kind of purchases. Stories of foodshopping at Natoora, yt video of her fridge without any plastic wrapping, all is good to give herself the image of a saint instead of being honest - like anyone a bit concerned by plastic pollution she just tries to reduce plastic use. But she cannot admit that she is not perfect because she is obsessed with the perception that people can have of her. Look at the 2nd pic, where Meme reposted the story of her fan. She carefully placed her text right where we could see that like anyone else she buys plastic. Meme can do as many podcasts about being authentic, anyone with open eyes can see how she is always in the control of her image. She tries to portray herself as someone she is not.

Screenshot_20221124-071624_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20221124-071549_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Well, well, well, look at Meme's trolley? PLASTIC. Like anyone else doing foodshopping in a supermarket. But she won't show this kind of purchases. Stories of foodshopping at Natoora, yt video of her fridge without any plastic wrapping, all is good to give herself the image of a saint instead of being honest - like anyone a bit concerned by plastic pollution she just tries to reduce plastic use. But she cannot admit that she is not perfect because she is obsessed with the perception that people can have of her. Look at the 2nd pic, where Meme reposted the story of her fan. She carefully placed her text right where we could see that like anyone else she buys plastic. Meme can do as many podcasts about being authentic, anyone with open eyes can see how she is always in the control of her image. She tries to portray herself as someone she is not.

View attachment 1756150

View attachment 1756151
Great eye noticing the text placement 😯

Reactions: 8

View attachment 1756150

View attachment 1756151
The biggest hypocrite with a big Pinocchio nose to match. That supermarket looks like ‘Wholefoots’ on Kensington high street. Pinocchio always shows us plates of her badly chopped up fruits as snacks for her daughter but never bags of crisps. What you see in the trolley is rice cakes. My one year old loves them but Alexa is six and this is practically tasteless. This reminds me of when she shouted at Lala “my child is a foodie. You can’t force her to eat if it‘s not tasty!” What she doesn’t show us is her six years old still eats baby’s snacks. Stop lying so much MeMe. Your nose might get smaller.

This is her daughter???
Lord please Save this kids
View attachment 1756311
Russians laundering their dirty money in London. What a surprise. Mum looks like she’s got an attitude.

• Heart
I can’t stand this dirty woman… why’s her hair so weird and why doesn’t she wash it after a jog? 🤢

A10E2F25-1027-43DD-80BD-FB8606547E8D.jpeg
E765CDCE-3C3E-4D08-AF89-3C3DB0C2E775.jpeg
2E9C736B-8FCC-44E2-B0D1-90E14DF75A04.jpeg
6A2399F8-840C-46B2-85BF-A21475E9FFD2.jpeg

And why’s she taking cards for Amelia?
She didn’t say I looooove them, she just said I love themmmmmmmm 😂
19541C20-2ED9-4E78-872B-D6682F6E2587.jpeg

seems like the sun has made Alexa blonde too (burned her hair)

C049AC6A-342B-4A91-B454-98D5CC3EF472.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My bad I didn’t zoom in! This brand does rice cakes with the bag in the same colour and I assumed it was that! I thought she didn’t buy anything in a plastic bag though.

I can’t stand this dirty woman… why’s her hair so weird and why doesn’t she wash it after a jog? 🤢

View attachment 1759342View attachment 1759343View attachment 1759344View attachment 1759346
And why’s she taking cards for Amelia?
She didn’t say I looooove them, she just said I love themmmmmmmm 😂
View attachment 1759349

seems like the sun has made Alexa blonde too (burned her hair)

View attachment 1759355
I‘ve seen dog hair softer than MeMe’s. Why oh why she has to film her mug jogging at a snail’s pace again?
0AD42AEE-3CEC-4D37-A1C7-638B21526F1B.jpeg

She’s becoming her mum. Not necessarily a bad thing but since she resents her own mum so much then yes it’s a bad thing for MeMe.

• Heart
This woman is a JOKE. And a liar. She keep going on and on and on about how her home is plastic free, about how she often struggles to find foods that aren’t wrapped in plastic… And then proceeds to buying RAISINS packaged in mini boxes and in a plastic bag. Raisins ! Literally the easiest food to buy in loose form in any organic store *facepalm*

• Heart
Reactions: 10