Mimi and Alex Ikonn #9 Cashless and Classless: the only iCon Mimi will ever be is in her head

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rare sighting - our favorite “cutie” is not wearing a turtleneck. Must be laundry day.
Also, what is going on with his hand? It is oddly stretched.
Alex used to brag how he always works only 5 hours a week… it’s a lifestyle and you can do it too, he used to say. But the last few years, he’s been “working” (napping) at the office all the time. Tsk, tsk is someone not enjoying spending time with his velcro wife?
F466CAE5-E67A-4681-BAA9-42CE92BA9A12.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Rare sighting - our favorite “cutie” is not wearing a turtleneck. Must be laundry day.
Alex used to brag how he always works only 5 hours a week… it’s a lifestyle and you can do it too, he used to say. But the last few years, he’s been “working” (napping) at the office all the time. Tsk, tsk is someone not enjoying spending time with his velcro wife?
View attachment 1760462
I was just thinking this! He seems to be spending even less time than usual with MeMe. bleep face is an opportunist, if he feels that MeMe is no longer serving his “brand” he will eventually move on. Mr Instahoes has a facade of rich entrepreneur to keep up after all!

Reactions: 7
View attachment 1760462
Lol! On what planet is anything about this man “cute”? He’s one of the most unattractive men with zero sex appeal I have ever seen. And why does she insist on always calling him a cutie? He’s not an 8 year old girl! She never calls him a hunk, good looking, hot, or anything vaguely showing sexual attraction. Would a man his age wish to be called a cutie? She has such limited and basic vocabulary. And boring taste.

And what the hell is up with Leyla’s newest dance video? It made me cringe so bad. It’s like what you do when you’re completely alone at home and hope no one walks in to catch you dancing like a psycho. She goes and puts it on the internet. Lip singing totally out of sync. Everything with this family is mediocre. There’s no ambition to do anyrhing properly before publishing. Half arsed effort in anything they ever do.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I admit.. i think, to be silly you must have a level of intelligence..

No.. the cat is not watching.. is just passing by..
mi.png

And hell no.. you are not silly or free? You blame yourself for being nothing and doing nothing. Not even dancin with rhtym.. and you are eastern born woman WHO usually has good sense of rhythm ! Where did it go girl?

I mean, i understand every women who wants to get free of their "cultural" pressures or whatever.. but please.. shaking your but and showing your nipples is not even kind of WESTERN like how you think! You dont have to be naked or dancing tactless and tasteless to SHOW that you are free..
fo.png

Meanwhile i think you have a tragic problem which you cant solve by yourself anymore..

Nobody loves pressure.. but hey.. HARD WORK sometimes brings the best beautiful shine... if you would know how beautiful azeri dances are, it would be shame that mimi and leyla KNOW nothing about it.. how powerful russian dances are.. it would blame those sisters..

But this women mistake hard work with force. They mistake cultural difference and beauties for east / odd and west / modern. They mistake bonds for bounds.

And whats wrong with you Mimi ??

Is this something to share with??

I agree with everything! Alex a cutie??? Ok. Mimi needs to convince herself she is still in love with Alex like if they were teenagers because she has to portray she has the perfect life with the perfect husband…

The workout… she keeps on posting her workouts and she’s careless and doesn’t know how to jump. She uses her expensive and not safe chair to jump. If you don’t know how to do it at least listen to all the people who are giving you advice!! But meme is superior, better than everyone else and she must be thinking that those who don’t say “omg you are beautiful, I love you” are haters.

Reactions: 7
Today’s posts by both Mimi and Leyla bothered me so much, I need to take a break from their accounts.

I’m so embarrassed for both of them, from the awful exercise video jumping on a foot stool with no support and dirty hair (for a person in the hair industry) to Leyla’s cringy dance videos.

What goes on in their tiny heads to set up their phones and share such things with so many followers?
How can anyone get anything from Leyla’s last 2 cringy dance videos? 🤮

And Meme’s earlier video on “prioritising yourself”, your whole life is about prioritising yourself!!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1760462
Has anyone listened to Amelia's podcast episode with the two scams? Mimi actually says she was really resenting Alex for goigg back to work after staying at home after Alexa's birth.

And remember how she said they never ''fight'' they have deep conversations, well she reveals in that episode that Alex once threw the pillows at the wall in an argument.

The fact that their minions really buy that perfect relationship, perfect parenting, perfect life crap really makes me laugh. We know Alex eyes on young girls, doesn't look after Alexa and only cares about ways to become richer.

• Wow
Has anyone listened to Amelia's podcast episode with the two scams? Mimi actually says she was really resenting Alex for goigg back to work after staying at home after Alexa's birth.

And remember how she said they never ''fight'' they have deep conversations, well she reveals in that episode that Alex once threw the pillows at the wall in an argument.

The fact that their minions really buy that perfect relationship, perfect parenting, perfect life crap really makes me laugh. We know Alex eyes on young girls, doesn't look after Alexa and only cares about ways to become richer.
Is it why now Meme is compulsively buying Chanel items?

I am sure Alex got quickly bored of her fake environmentalism act. He never mentioned any of the things she was talking about - because he was probably more aware than of the optics and that no-one with two neurones could believe it. He was probably laughing at her when she was running through the parks of London to clean them with her white gloves. He might have been embarrassed that all his acquaintances could see her stories.

But it is not a good look when one partner throws away things - even pillows.

Reactions: 5
I CANT listen to their podcasts because of their language, voice and attitude...

But, what i see is shocking.. normal persons who have a conversation and LOVE each other they have a strong deep and understanding body language. But Ikonns DONT have ANY body movement. Alex is just sitting their nearly YAWNING everytime because he is just sitting their that Mimi can end her speech and than he is speaking..

Just watch their last video without any voice LOL

And a hint: Dont watch their videos FULLY.. so they cant get any money from that video or monetizing :p

d7.png d6.png d4.png d1.png

muh1.png
muh2.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Amelia's podcast is called "What I Know now" and the episode is called "the 'perfect' relationship with Mimi Ikonn and Alex Ikonn".

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
In that podcast, MeMe brought up her breastfeeding Alexa, yet again... She sounded so resentful about it, no wonder she never misses a chance to bring it up. She wanted her and Alex to be equals when it came to parenting and obviously this is something that Alex couldn't do.
I can just imagine their arguments at the time.
Meems: I want to go to whole foots, and I want to go and look at the leaves at the park and take pictures of people's doors, but I can't because I have to breastfeed Alexa. You can't do that, things are not equal.
Cutie Alex: throws a fit and starts throwing pillows at the wall.

I do agree with them that a couple should agree on their goals for the future. This is something where they were aligned when they met. However, what a couple also needs at the start is mutual, physical attraction as well. Alex did find MeMe attractive but not vice versa. She turned him down several times because she couldn't even imagine a relationship with him. He kind of wore her down.
No wonder they have zero chemistry... her calling him a "cutie" is just this idea of a perfect relationship that she is trying to sell... but it's so easy to see their relationship is anything but perfect.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In that podcast, MeMe brought up her breastfeeding Alexa, yet again... She sounded so resentful about it, no wonder she never misses a chance to bring it up. She wanted her and Alex to be equals when it came to parenting and obviously this is something that Alex couldn't do.
I can just imagine their arguments at the time.
Meems: I want to go to whole foots, and I want to go and look at the leaves at the park and take pictures of people's doors, but I can't because I have to breastfeed Alexa. You can't do that, things are not equal.
Cutie Alex: throws a fit and starts throwing pillows at the wall.

I do agree with them that a couple should agree on their goals for the future. This is something where they were aligned when they met. However, what a couple also needs at the start is mutual, physical attraction as well. Alex did find MeMe attractive but not vice versa. She turned him down several times because she couldn't even imagine a relationship with him. He kind of wore her down.
No wonder they have zero chemistry... her calling him a "cutie" is just this idea of a perfect relationship that she is trying to sell... but it's so easy to see their relationship is anything but perfect.
To be fair she resented breastfeeding or the fact that they couldn't be equal as parents but she is the one who insisted on not giving a bottle to Alexa. She could have pumped. You got to do what you got to do to take care of your mental health.
Now that she's not breastfeeding anymore, what is their excuse for having this unequal parenting? Alex takes care of Alex in the morning that's about it (don't even know if he still does that). He does not foodshop, because Meme wants to buy fresh food from the shop whereas he would have it delivered directly to the house. So Meme has to do it.
Meme probably see their relationship as balanced as it's organised a certain way that accommodates everyone. Alex takes care of the logistics of their lives, Meme takes care of the day to day mundane things (Alexa is a mundane thing for Alex).

And they also went on, of course when talking about their perfect relationship, about the bingo theory again. Their favorite masculine and féminine energy just sound like basic compatibility tests 101. Traits of characters that complete each other that's all it is. To call it revolutionary lol... Même is still describing herself like this very assertive, straightforward, no bullshit person, although we still don't have exemples of how this shows up in their day to day life. All I can imagine is people constantly show her a bunch of options and she makes the final decision ''because it' s her strenght". Or Alex letting her make decisions on things he doesn't care about.

Also, apparently Meme is very much the type to walk away when Alex is "criticizing" her/giving her feedback that doesn't flatter her ego, and not talk to him, and it annoys Alex very much as he is the type to always want to talk through things (I can just imagine how slappable his face must be on he there trying to get through her with his disgusting slurring pronunciation and dumb face). Honestly, given he eyes on 18 years old girl and doesn't look after Alexa, I don't care how much he brings home, he deserves the silent treatment (and more) so you go on Meme!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Alexa had bottles, trollers and sleep training and thousands babysitters..

Everything else would be big lie!

And common people, why did Alex throw a pillow? because he is always napping. What else he should have near to him?

🙃

In her last Podcast Mimi is talking about people who cancel other because of their opinion

hahahahhahahahaha

Side hint for tattle and followers of Mimi:

mimi will delete every single comment which she will not like
😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Alexa had bottles, trollers and sleep training and thousands babysitters..

Everything else would be big lie!

And common people, why did Alex throw a pillow? because he is always napping. What else he should have near to him?

🙃

In her last Podcast Mimi is talking about people who cancel other because of their opinion

hahahahhahahahaha

Side hint for tattle and followers of Mimi:

mimi will delete every single comment which she will not like
😅
She constantly block people out of her life for having different opinuons than her. Everyone does that in a way, but she has a 0 tolerance policy. She's such a hypocrite.

So Amelia’s podcast is published March 2020 and how to have great relationships on MeMe channel published June 2020.
Lol! Hahahaha
I personally believe having a child ruin their illusion of perfect everything. Meme and Alex are products of luck and not hard work. Alexa was first hard-work they had to do. Even with so much support, that was the only thing they had to do. Meme exclusively breastfed her, only she could do it. Alex, whatever he could outsource, outsourced. Offcourse, Meme resents him. And Meme isn’t the cashcow now she used to be with her useless social media presence. By the time she got back the social media changed a lot. Ahe brings nothing to the business now. Offcourse Alex has no interest. I am 200% sure he is cheating on her.
I want all influenzas to have truth serum and spill the beans.

Reactions: 6
Wait, isn’t she morally opposed or something to ear buds? She lies so much she can’t keep them straight.
E7FDE426-89A4-4AA5-95A3-C2225B050D20.jpeg

• Haha
La la la

Last years posts
A18DAB23-5000-46EA-B310-ED14ED854D8F.jpeg
B057E62F-F687-469C-91B4-2A02EE4080C5.png
7D79B625-DE92-4CDF-BC64-AD5DB74BBBA9.png

Is Alex sitting her with women only??? Why does he not let Mimi sit there??

try to imagine just Alex got the invitation LOL

or guess, both were invited but Mimi returned back home?? Why??

I also may ask: why do both of them suddenly are interested in sustainable fashion?? Do they want to copy??
1347D499-D16D-49FD-87B6-FC7F79300A62.jpeg
FF338FF1-058A-4AD6-9CCB-82FE7099C1A5.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Dried hair and acne is now back after using again makeup … oh sorry… Mimi is natural lighted
B5933FA3-0215-41D4-A06D-0B44D65FD28E.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 4