Mimi and Alex Ikonn #9 Cashless and Classless: the only iCon Mimi will ever be is in her head

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wanted to barf watching Mimi's little dance. I have to stop watching her for a year at a time because she (and Alex and Leyla) are too stupid and insincere to stomach.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I wanted to barf watching Mimi's little dance. I have to stop watching her for a year at a time because she (and Alex and Leyla) are too stupid and insincere to stomach.
This dance reeks of desperation - Leyla probably got a lot of engagement with her weird dancing videos and her new age mumbo jumbo, so MeMe had to try to imitate it. But, as you accurately point out, MeMe is so dumb and insincere that she just looks ridiculous! Her dancing is so cringe!!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
MimiIkonn is constantly loosing follower
Since last year more than 50.000
@socialblade

97E8F03F-2E12-41F4-8690-41A182AB4C2B.jpeg

41557CD7-E10F-4B83-9CE9-1540925FF906.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m her new video Meme talks about intelligent products for 2 mins 10sec.
Might as well call it an ad.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Pretty sure this is Mimi’s chanel bag but wtf kid!!
A8F36AA5-25D0-4D88-A1D0-78F2CBE0FD92.jpeg

Meme’s captions sound stupid. Alex is tall? Yeah but look at the phone camera you’ve used, your legs look long and he looks like a giant.

Alexa is getting to your height? Too soon for that caption she’s not where near your height.

B3628203-D157-4534-85A1-C13C07B4B325.jpeg

EA55FA58-DA1E-4D5B-8E5C-23BDFF6196B9.jpeg

And finally wth is this pointless reel of her ass walking?

FC9424C8-27A6-414C-8FF3-5A6904CBC349.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine you have dinner at the Ritz and some uneducated people spend their evening dancing with their kid. People come here for a quiet and classy atmosphere, not to have the displeasure to have the full ikonn tribe moving their uncoordinated bodies. Masha was there as well but she didn't bring her kids because she knew they would be bored as hell and that would be rude to have them running (or "dancing") around.
Screenshot_20221229_201507_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 9
Pretty sure this is Mimi’s chanel bag but wtf kid!!
View attachment 1838109

Meme’s captions sound stupid. Alex is tall? Yeah but look at the phone camera you’ve used, your legs look long and he looks like a giant.

Alexa is getting to your height? Too soon for that caption she’s not where near your height.

View attachment 1838112

View attachment 1838113
And finally wth is this pointless reel of her ass walking?

View attachment 1838139
Ass walking! ROFL that's hilarious 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
They should have left Alexa at home with a babysitter. Looks so weird and inappropriate with her running/dancing around the floor while people are trying to eat in peace and not be disturbed by a kid jumping around. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They should have left Alexa at home with a babysitter. Looks so weird and inappropriate with her running/dancing around the floor while people are trying to eat in peace and not be disturbed by a kid jumping around. 🤷‍♀️
She just has to portray that scrawny kid of hers as perfect in every way and that she's so mature and tall for her age! She can go to the Ritz and confidently dance. in front of so many people. Her red dress is so exquisite...NOT! Alexa looks like a homeless brat like her mother with that disgusting mop of hair and no manners.

• Heart
Recently, I watched WeCrashed TV series, oh boy Adam Neaumann and Rebekah Paltrow Neaumann reminded me of Horseteeth and MeMe.

Reactions: 2
MeMe looks like a huge Yeti in those oversized coats. They completely overwhelm her short frame. She says her new Celine blazer is oversized, and she doesn't like fitted blazers because they are soooo dated... but when it comes to her sausage jeans, she says that she wears whatever she wants even though sausage jeans are clearly outdated. Well, make up your mind, Meems. Do you follow trends or do you not?
It will be fun once she is done with all the oversized coats. Didi will be set for a lifetime.

She seems so obsessed with Chanel lately. She has never looked more desperate.

So will 2023 MeMe talk about the same things? Always feeling like a kid, wearing no make up, her daughter being SO TALL, her prince Alex, and her bestie Lily Collins using her journals?
She somehow becomes more and more boring every year. No wonder Alex stocks so much Vodka in their fridge.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can’t stand this fake family, I’m done with wasting time getting frustrated over their post.
D775D7C9-92F6-4D37-A586-DF013C95D30C.jpeg

17F0FE96-B70C-42FB-86E3-1ABF94850645.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Happy new year! Martyr Meme cleaned the parks of London again… thank you meme! What would we do without you… I’m so glad she takes care of the environment by travelling 100 times a year (but she is picking up trash from parks!). She is in Cape Town again because she is a global citizen, an explorer, adventurous and an extrovert! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Are public schools starting later or do the Icults think their daughter is done with education?

• Haha
Are public schools starting later or do the Icults think their daughter is done with education?
That’s my question too! Perhaps in the UK the kids are still off from school? We started back on Tuesday here in France, but I know that schedules vary country to country. That said, they usually stay for at least a month when they go to SA, so it seems to me that Alexa is only schooled when it’s convenient for the ICunts.

Reactions: 4
They really need to stop dragging their daughter around and let her be stable in one place. These non stop never ending trips are ridiculous and selfish.