Mimi and Alex Ikonn #9 Cashless and Classless: the only iCon Mimi will ever be is in her head

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A child enjoying reading is lovely, but we all know that MeMe posts this to show everyone what a perfect mum she is.
And the carry on thing is such a weird flex, I think you’re right, she seems to think it means they’re these experienced world travellers who are the only ones who never check luggage. Such twats 🙄
View attachment 1953982
Some days my eldest watches tv hours on end because I need to cook, clean, tidy up, look after his little bro and work. But he’s also drawn to books. He taught himself to read since he was four. I’ve heard Alexa read out loud and she’s nothing special. Same as her maths. She does simple sums and her simple mum thinks she’s so clever. The constant bragging makes me sick of the kid. My son’s teacher picked up that our son is somewhat gifted since the first few weeks of school. But we’d rather keep him where he is because he’s made so many friends and loves going to school. Social life is as important if not more. I’ve seen one of his friends taken out of school so often and struggle to catch up academically and socially. Bear in mind Alexa should have been in year 1 now and she’s seven this year. She’s nothing but very very simple. Nice try MeMe. If Alexa had smarter parents, they would know their kid isn’t that clever.
---

Non-cey Horse Face forgot to edit the picture to add the ‘intelligent’ glow. MeMe’s lips look like she smokes 3 packs of cigarettes a day.
F1727BFF-9435-4211-B1AD-304AA0C567A4.jpeg

5D2240DF-FAF7-4B9B-8F89-AD3D62D77061.jpeg

Alex is only in his mid 30s and his skin is worse than my dad who’s 68. What a waste of a ‘millionaire’ lifestyle when you both look so tit.
---

Who needs to see so many selfies of MeMe. The amount of selfies she takes is scary how obsessed she is with her look. Oh hun you think you’re Kate Middleton but you’re a Meghan Markle
1497D6AB-2CE2-4C44-A919-FDD31B526527.jpeg
9C839393-A06C-4083-BE78-08CB26D6393F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m guessing Mimi recently having enough of Alex spending all their money on himself with his trips and eating out every day so decided to splurge on designer goods for herself. Good for her 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
F0140481-3F6D-4C10-95EF-197B1F81B6D1.jpeg

THIS is MeMe’s cutie. What the duck is wrong with his feet? He always walks with his feet inwards. Such an unattractive creature.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Good Lord she’s pathetic! If you want some coffee, just drink some, why does she always feel the need to tell her followers useless information like this? Nobody cares! Ugh she annoys me! (If you can’t read the photo very well it says “first coffee in months”)
071B2E1C-5997-47B2-8BC0-D8A3BC643F37.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Taylor Hill is definitely the ponce Alex’s idea. They probably paid good money to have her advertise this. What not to be grateful when you’re young, pretty and have millions in the bank? It’s like MeMe telling her idiotic followers to relax and close their eyes so they could go to sleep. Well, many many people have valid reasons to keep them awake at night. They’re abused, in danger, hungry, broke, suffering illnesses, in the middle of a war zone, or having a traumatic experience and lost someone they love. It’s nice when you dont have to worry about a thing except where your husband swings his dick tonight and in who. Then he’ll be home soon and buy you more Chanel. View attachment 1952291
Well to be fair we don't know what's going on in Taylor Hill's life. For instance, who would have thought that so many celebs had been raped by Harvey Weinstein when they all seemed to be living their best lives, and were constantly praising him publicly. This is such a rotten industry. I for one can't imagine living the life of an american celeb in LA, with the paps culture, something we don't get as much in France because unless you holiday in Cote d'Azur in the famous spots, you're most likely to be able to live a more or less discreet life here as a celeb. The pressure to look a certain way as well, although hopefully this is changing. Sure they made a choice to be famous models, actors etc but it doesn't make the toxic scrutinity over their life right, I certainly wouldn't want any of my family members going for that type of career to have to endure this.

That being said, agree with you that these superficial products seem like gadgets in the face of real life problems.

And they are definitely paying for these placements. They're part of one or several PR agencies that's for sure. I work for a sport gear company and last year we wanted to expand in the UK so we contacted PR agencies. The way it works is you pay them a fee and then they present the items to the celeb (to their team I suppose). So you're not even sure that the celeb will wear it. So, I wonder if it works the same for their notebooks or if celebs just post it wether they like it or not because it doesn't really affect their image like wearing a piece of clothing that doesn't fit their style would. They should use the #ad anyways, but if they're promoting the item without even assessing it first it's even more necessary to disclose it as a paid for ad.
---
Have you seen that Meme changed her bio from "Partner @Intelligentchange" to " Co-founder @Intelligentchange". WHAT A LIE! Intelligent Change was founded by UJ and Alex. It wasn't Meme's idea, she was just clinging around focusing on making videos for Luxy Hair when Alex was working on IC with UJ.
---
So funny how Meme once said she suggested visiting Sweden to Alex several times but he refuses to go in the snow as it hates the cold. But now seems like he's got no problem with a little skiing trip/vacation up in the mountains. Of course Meme has to either follow him or stay home in London because she won't organise her own trip where she really wants to go.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Well to be fair we don't know what's going on in Taylor Hill's life. For instance, who would have thought that so many celebs had been raped by Harvey Weinstein when they all seemed to be living their best lives, and were constantly praising him publicly. This is such a rotten industry. I for one can't imagine living the life of an american celeb in LA, with the paps culture, something we don't get as much in France because unless you holiday in Cote d'Azur in the famous spots, you're most likely to be able to live a more or less discreet life here as a celeb. The pressure to look a certain way as well, although hopefully this is changing. Sure they made a choice to be famous models, actors etc but it doesn't make the toxic scrutinity over their life right, I certainly wouldn't want any of my family members going for that type of career to have to endure this.

That being said, agree with you that these superficial products seem like gadgets in the face of real life problems.

And they are definitely paying for these placements. They're part of one or several PR agencies that's for sure. I work for a sport gear company and last year we wanted to expand in the UK so we contacted PR agencies. The way it works is you pay them a fee and then they present the items to the celeb (to their team I suppose). So you're not even sure that the celeb will wear it. So, I wonder if it works the same for their notebooks or if celebs just post it wether they like it or not because it doesn't really affect their image like wearing a piece of clothing that doesn't fit their style would. They should use the #ad anyways, but if they're promoting the item without even assessing it first it's even more necessary to disclose it as a paid for ad.
---
Have you seen that Meme changed her bio from "Partner @Intelligentchange" to " Co-founder @Intelligentchange". WHAT A LIE! Intelligent Change was founded by UJ and Alex. It wasn't Meme's idea, she was just clinging around focusing on making videos for Luxy Hair when Alex was working on IC with UJ.
---
So funny how Meme once said she suggested visiting Sweden to Alex several times but he refuses to go in the snow as it hates the cold. But now seems like he's got no problem with a little skiing trip/vacation up in the mountains. Of course Meme has to either follow him or stay home in London because she won't organise her own trip where she really wants to go.
I noticed her sneaky title change a while ago. It’s a blatant lie. How could she go back in time to be a co-founder when in fact UJ was the one who approached Lanky with the idea of the journal. UJ basically gave them this lifestyle they’ve become accustomed to. Without IC, they have no other thriving business.

The regular posts from celebs are definitely ads. Lily Colin posted about the shitnals a few times when the latest season of Emily In Paris came out. What a coincidence to promote the shitnals during the time her account was probably most busy. And there’s no way Kim K would post about it without being paid.
---
02F9B90B-66CC-4FA4-86A3-A77C14C0A479.jpeg
6EB5D11C-E0C8-442B-ABDE-E224C6EB23E2.jpeg

F4A66CB8-1034-4BA1-819C-5DB1F0645B94.jpeg

Sure Pinocchio, all these outfits, bags and boots fit in a carry on. Your life is one big holiday. It’s not that you’re in a hurry to go anywhere that you can’t wait for your checked baggage. TWO same Chanel purses in different colours. Greta sent her regards. She’s proud.

Reactions: 10
It is clear that MeMe packed a few necessities in her carry on, then bought everything else once they got to their destination. It is this complete denial that keeps you up at night, Meems. Just accept yourself as you are, a messy shopaholic who likes to have a lot of stuff and is dependent on always wearing something new. You don’t in fact travel with a carry on unless it involves a lot of shopping at your destination. Accept yourself.

It is sunny and the light is being reflected off the snow too. How about some sunglasses MeMe? I guess they didn’t fit into her suitcase. Hope she comes back with a new collection of sunspots on her face.

She talks about sledding as if it was an expedition to Mars. “Terrifying” and “intense”… I’m sure Meme was so scared, she pooped her little white pants.
And doesn’t she want to learn how to ski? It’s like vacationing with a toddler, not an adult.

Reactions: 9
Alexa is in the perfect age to learn skiing - could even have started earlier. Will we see her having a ski class? It made me raise an eyebrow when Meme said she never went sledding. She lived in Canada for many years.

Anyway it seems like that Meme - who never joined Alex on his ski holidays these last years - decided to join with Alexa because kids at Alexa's school go on ski holidays during the February break. Meme didn't seem to like mountains (it's too cold to twirl in dresses). But she will do anything to get integrated in the parent's circle of Alexa's school. It looks for now that it involves buying a lot of expensive clothings and spending money to go to luxurious ressorts where Alexa can meet her classmates. So much for saying that she doesn't follow groupthink and doesn't abide to peer pressure.

Reactions: 8
This is absurd. Don’t know about kids in the West, but sledging was the default winter activity for 80s and 90s kids in Eastern Europe. Pretty sure it still is. You don’t need to go to a mountain. You don’t need money. This isn’t skiing - any hill in your neighbourhood would do. I’m pretty sure they get decent snow in the Caucasus.

And yes, that camel coat or the white jacket alone would fill an entire carry-on.

Alexa is in the perfect age to learn skiing - could even have started earlier. Will we see her having a ski class? It made me raise an eyebrow when Meme said she never went sledding. She lived in Canada for many years.

Anyway it seems like that Meme - who never joined Alex on his ski holidays these last years - decided to join with Alexa because kids at Alexa's school go on ski holidays during the February break. Meme didn't seem to like mountains (it's too cold to twirl in dresses). But she will do anything to get integrated in the parent's circle of Alexa's school. It looks for now that it involves buying a lot of expensive clothings and spending money to go to luxurious ressorts where Alexa can meet her classmates. So much for saying that she doesn't follow groupthink and doesn't abide to peer pressure.
👆🏻 BINGO! It looks like MeMe has a bad case of “keeping up with the Joneses”! Her dirty hippy look didn’t fit it with the chic mums so she’s now gone nouveau riche designer everything to try and look like them. An acquaintance of mine once said that he could always tell people with true class - they may have had expensive watches, cars, clothes, etc., but it was never obvious at first glance, there are never big designer logos. He worked in the luxury goods industry and could spot the tacky people a mile away with their huge labels and logos for everyone to see. But I digress…!
It’s a wonder she even sees any of the other parents, it seems like she pulls Alexa out of school every other week (I realise they’re probably on half term right now but I don’t think they were when they went to South Africa).
It’s funny how she hardly ever mentions Canada now. You would think that she would have at least tried sledding at least once? Wasn’t she in the Toronto area where they usually get quite a bit of snow?

Stupid ski teacher. The story is so fake MeMe can’t even keep it straight if it was a man or a woman. It’s not about Alexa learning how to ski but it’s ALL about MeMe teaching it better than the actual ski instructor himself/herself even though MeMe can’t even ski and she’s terrified of sleigh.
CDD02833-83F5-4002-B261-65BEFDEB7B18.jpeg

• Haha
Parents have no place lurking around while a teacher or professional instructor is trying to teach their kids something. It interferes with the process. The children become more nervous, distracted, and whiney. Once again a shining example of not encouraging independence from mummy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Stupid ski teacher. The story is so fake MeMe can’t even keep it straight if it was a man or a woman. It’s not about Alexa learning how to ski but it’s ALL about MeMe teaching it better than the actual ski instructor himself/herself even though MeMe can’t even ski and she’s terrified of sleigh. View attachment 1963888
She should read this boring and grammatically illustrious story to herself next time she goes swimming!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Even on a family holiday, Alex can’t wait to get away from Mimi and Alexa. He’s off to the slopes with his creepy business “friends”. A loving parent would enjoy seeing their child make progress skiing, teach them to enjoy it and make those core memories together.
---
Her eyes look so swollen and tired. Another sleepless night, Meems?View attachment 1965826
Mimi definitely isn’t sleeping well, which can often happen on a holiday if your bed is different from what you’re used to. I think however in this case Alexa is becoming more and more difficult and since Alex is absent as a parent, Mimi must be stressed.

Reactions: 8
Even on a family holiday, Alex can’t wait to get away from Mimi and Alexa. He’s off to the slopes with his creepy business “friends”. A loving parent would enjoy seeing their child make progress skiing, teach them to enjoy it and make those core memories together.
---

Mimi definitely isn’t sleeping well, which can often happen on a holiday if your bed is different from what you’re used to. I think however in this case Alexa is becoming more and more difficult and since Alex is absent as a parent, Mimi must be stressed.
Of course he has fucked off with his “friends” he was probably irritated that MeMe wanted to tag along 😆 He seems to do as he jolly well pleases doesn’t he? With no thought for his wife and kid. I’d almost feel sorry for her if she weren’t such a sanctimonious c*nt.
This is a gross way to describe the Matterhorn 🫤 He’s a pig.
104206F4-82C7-4BA0-9ACA-CCA28B21293C.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Of course he has fucked off with his “friends” he was probably irritated that MeMe wanted to tag along 😆 He seems to do as he jolly well pleases doesn’t he? With no thought for his wife and kid. I’d almost feel sorry for her if she weren’t such a sanctimonious c*nt.
This is a gross way to describe the Matterhorn 🫤 He’s a pig.View attachment 1966553
Agreed with everything! Horseface has about 4-5 annual trips with his faux friends each year. As much as I can imagine MeMe is sick of it, I can’t feel sorry for her. Her ideas of a happy family is so backward that I can’t support this woman. She only sees in black and white when it comes to parental duties that men go out to earn money and women stay at home to raise children. Don‘t forget Alex has moved his mum to London to help babysit to compensate the role he can’t fulfill. On the other hand it’s so embarrassing to have your partner there on a girls/boys trip. I don’t tag along when my husband goes away with his friends and he doesn’t come with me on my girlfriends trips. This happy family façade started to crack. She looks tit while he looks so carefree. He doesn’t even post pictures with her. Just reposting from her posts.
C183FE05-5430-4043-9A91-B9D85926CCC6.jpeg
3D604E49-1363-414E-8982-99F0248EA0F7.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Agreed with everything! Horseface has about 4-5 annual trips with his faux friends each year. As much as I can imagine MeMe is sick of it, I can’t feel sorry for her. Her ideas of a happy family is so backward that I can’t support this woman. She only sees in black and white when it comes to parental duties that men go out to earn money and women stay at home to raise children. Don‘t forget Alex has moved his mum to London to help babysit to compensate the role he can’t fulfill. On the other hand it’s so embarrassing to have your partner there on a girls/boys trip. I don’t tag along when my husband goes away with his friends and he doesn’t come with me on my girlfriends trips. This happy family façade started to crack. She looks tit while he looks so carefree. He doesn’t even post pictures with her. Just reposting from her posts.
View attachment 1967804View attachment 1967806
Where does Alex‘s mum live? In their “office”?

• Haha
Someone needs to give this little tit a smack across his goddamn ugly face. He talks about girls like tit all the time like every girl is obsessed with material things. This family’s perception of women is still like Russia in 1970’s. This is why they never integrate fully with the west. I know a few teenage girls his age and they focus on school, extracurricular activities like dance and drama classes, and getting into good secondary schools. Girls should be looking down on this little tit for being so dumb and giving up on school so young by the time they finish university, he’ll be a couch potato wanking himself while watching girls on onlyfans his daddy pays for. He must have seen his old hag aunty’s obsession with designer bags and clothes so much that he thinks all girls are that shallow. He doesn’t have a good example in his life. Daddy does a grey business. Mummy is off taking drugs at some retreats. Uncle is a wanker mugging people off. Aunty is dumb and delusional. Literally no role model in that family.

Reactions: 4