Mimi and Alex Ikonn #9 Cashless and Classless: the only iCon Mimi will ever be is in her head

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MeMe thinks this is what working looks like. Sure Meems, you are SUCH a hard worker. Delusional as always.
Alex is probably reading an email which will be followed by online turtleneck sweater shopping.
689B83BA-A25C-415E-A858-3EB99A201372.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
MeMe’s sad workouts are back. Her “jumping jacks” aka burpees are a total fail. It’s amazing how uncoordinated and unfit she is after all this time.

Reactions: 6
MeMe’s sad workouts are back. Her “jumping jacks” aka burpees are a total fail. It’s amazing how uncoordinated and unfit she is after all this time.
I came here to sat this. I dont work out as much but I thought that one was a burpee unless the re-tard invented her own jumping jacks. She hasn‘t got a clue and that’s why her body hasn’t seen any transformation. Even the cringe dance at the beginning looks exactly like one of her videos a couple of years ago. Not evolved this one.
Her form is just so weak.
57FDDD1E-A7D1-462C-AC5C-0F4157524069.jpeg

Maybe don’t tell us how to work it since you really don’t know how?
E277C95D-AB55-4FE0-9896-E9C318674DB3.jpeg

How long are we going to ignore the fact that this idle body got some obsessive syndrome? FFS we get it it’s autumn in Europe and leaves have fallen but does she needs to film herself kicking leaves or picking them up about 20 times a day? This is someone who’s supposed to be a busy mum entrepreneur running businesses and family. Even homeless people have more things to do than MeMe. In fact, they have more friends than MeMe too.

She’s draped in black Burberry and Chanel and uses the wide lens but her thick thighs still show. What a sad, pathetic life.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Kind of speechless after seeing her last story. What a lost, obsessed woman.
I love the “no filter” comment. What are we supposed to be envious of here? She thinks everyone is jealous of her, doesn’t she?
A20DD7D8-3F13-4806-A607-53BBBBE1CB5D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Kind of speechless after seeing her last story. What a lost, obsessed woman.
I love the “no filter” comment. What are we supposed to be envious of here? She thinks everyone is jealous of her, doesn’t she?
View attachment 1701126
🤣🤣🤣 is she for real? What goes through that head of hers (other than a draft 😝) when she decides this is worth posting! And with her eyes wide open like she’s so surprised by what she’s seeing (or just to hide those ugly hooded eyelids). Also, how busy is this so called entrepreneur? What the hell does she do all day in terms of actual work? Please tell me the number of her followers is dropping. What a sad world if people still follow this idiot for anything other than to cringe and laugh at.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What is wrong with her?! Lmao. I don’t know who’s more crazy - her or Leyla.

Reactions: 9
Still duckface - still lightened - still with filter. Turn your face and show your acne skin in „original version“ - or i will!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Leyla is so lost… nowadays or nights? she hangs up with girls dancing all night.. with duckface wanna be women… like Loulou and Mery.

55CB55DB-265D-4763-9283-C4998D0D89A3.jpeg

By the way: another brat preaching about love but trying all hands to be blonde and thick lipps.

Whatever you try girls: you are arabs!
Salam to Khaled Ghanim (husband of „Loulou“)!

By the way: those women immigrate to „better“ places like Portugal but still visit countries like Dubai.. yeah. Absolutely consistency.

Reactions: 5
Leyla is so lost… nowadays or nights? she hangs up with girls dancing all night.. with duckface wanna be women… like Loulou and Mery.

View attachment 1702078
By the way: another brat preaching about love but trying all hands to be blonde and thick lipps.

Whatever you try girls: you are arabs!
Salam to Khaled Ghanim (husband of „Loulou“)!

By the way: those women immigrate to „better“ places like Portugal but still visit countries like Dubai.. yeah. Absolutely consistency.
Leyla has totally lost it! but to be honest Dubai is a very progressive country with millionaires. So she is civisting countries she wishes she could afford lol

What is going on wtih Leyla and Demitri? IM SO CONFUSED

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m curious about Demitri and her as well. Man, the guy stuck his d*ck in crazy. It’s so sad that the kids will never have parents who want to be together or to be around each other. I hope he finds someone better in Portugal.

• Haha
Leyla and Demetri are divorced. Leyla first changed her surname online and later she told her followers that they are no longer „romantically“ involved.

in fact: they are separated but not divorced due to immigration process! Otherwise Demetri would move to Portugal and Leyla had no chance because no job no money no ground under her feet!

Now Demetri is trying to make bread!

And Leyla is hopping around to learn new skills like sewing, painting and now dancing..

it’s a scam that we women fought for their rights and Leyla is channeling her inner “voice” to be a better human (but necessarily not a better mum for her kids or wife for this beautiful man).

Did I forget something?

To make the story finish: Leyla married Demetri because she was pregnant and Demetri was so good looking handsome guy. After birth of their son Andreas - he has a sort of disorder - Leyla lost her job being a caring mother fully!
Demetri is now giving full presence and love to both kids and is absolutely absolutely beautiful! His love is healing Andreas.. meanwhile Leyla: “my kids are having the best time of their life” (meanwhile they are hundreds km far away from Leyla for weeks!).
Demetri is such a nice guy he is still cheering up Leyla and supporting her no matter which tit she brings up.. some day she will bring a guru to her bed as a new husband or “soul” to heal her inner peace or ancient path …

I will be here to watchDemetri again.

Both of them are “still married” due to financial tax or immigration reasons.

News: Leyla is making ad for a “doctors office”

in my country such stuff is forbidden!
B94B984A-C99C-4128-A600-59F4CA08F30A.jpeg

Here is Leyla
Learning how to make circles with a rosary..

🤨

Leyla: go better try to connect with your Islamic religion; pray 5 times a day and use your rosary to repeat ancient sentences which heal you. I bet - 100%! - it’s better for you than dancing all night with duckfaces!

9BBE1EBD-10F6-481F-99AF-70A5F1AD56B9.jpeg

Malek I an so disappointed by Chelsea

What is this tit about? Plastic in glue of their journal!!??? What about trees to produce another journal from alibaba?? Or from Germany??? Stop “pricing” crappy journals which fall apart by the way !!!

Chelsea is just on the train to sell presets and Jory Al’s like other I Flur vet who dream of “passive income”

go and work for the humanity b*tches! Go change some diapers from old people. Go bake some bread in early ours or go collect some beans or rice fields.. beforepraising journals and rice milks

I can’t stand this generation at all..

i hope they all fall down with first eco crisis and cry because they have no internet and no audience

this can’t last for years gosh

Please tech your kids NOT to follow and not to click! Maybe then we will have a better generation after these generation z
A4CD11EB-B730-4A6B-AA08-D878770193AD.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
If Demetri has kept his Greek citizenship, which I believe he has, the he is an EU citizen and has the right to live, work and study in Portugal freely and forever, no visa or permits required. Basically he has the same rights as Portuguese citizens.

The same goes for his children and even his non-EU national spouse. She would retain those rights even after they divorce as long as the children are underage and live in the EU.

So they don’t have to stay married for immigration reasons. Of course, they may not know this.

• Wow
So this is a work-related expense…

View attachment 1703541

Are they all influencers doing ads now? 😂

View attachment 1703637
What does a stationery company need a luxury trip to Six Senses for? I know every trip is a tax write off but to publicly announce he goes on yet another weekend away from his old hag wife and daughter at a five star resort is for work? Utter bullshit. Go home and pay attention to your wife Alex. She’s really gearing up for Only Fans at this rate.

This is her idea of comfort jeans? The knees are screaming for help there. The boots are dreadful especially with those fugly jeans. And good grief, the pae-do coat. Does she borrow that off her husband?
473A8C85-3A05-4454-BA02-A5E5A4DD6441.jpeg

8985F92A-D014-4992-8AB0-28804CB339C1.jpeg

More Chanel! How can she sustain this new addiction? No money for a house but will buy a Chanel every month.

• Haha
  • Wow
Research… sure, Alex. “Researching” new barely legal scantily-dressed girls in Ibiza. Ibiza is such a party place… I’m shocked MeMe would let him go, but I guess he didn’t really give her a chance to say no.