Mimi and Alex Ikonn #9 Cashless and Classless: the only iCon Mimi will ever be is in her head

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bloody rainbow fairy magic books again. The headmistress at my daughter's school says they are terrible - basically like fast food in book terms. Terrible vocab and grammar. I don't let my kids read them. My daughter was reading Harry Potter and the Narnia series at 5. Not that tripe. Also, for someone who preaches sustainability, why the hell is she buying those garbage books instead of borrowing them from the library?

Reactions: 6
The bloody rainbow fairy magic books again. The headmistress at my daughter's school says they are terrible - basically like fast food in book terms. Terrible vocab and grammar. I don't let my kids read them. My daughter was reading Harry Potter and the Narnia series at 5. Not that tripe. Also, for someone who preaches sustainability, why the hell is she buying those garbage books instead of borrowing them from the library?
I think the keyword is “simple” for simpletons like the Icunts. They’re too stupid to digest Harry Potter. MeMe is definitely too thick to explain underneath all the wizardry it’s just human characters. Some are good. Some are bad. Some are grey. The Icunts don’t do literature and novels. They only listen to self-help audiobooks. And library is for the poor. Only them get brandnew everything and they pass it onto other people. They don’t touch anything secondhand.
FC02F3FB-7031-47FC-B99F-0602F4FC04FA.jpeg

Someone needs to give this little tit a smack across his goddamn ugly face. He talks about girls like tit all the time like every girl is obsessed with material things. This family’s perception of women is still like Russia in 1970’s. This is why they never integrate fully with the west. I know a few teenage girls his age and they focus on school, extracurricular activities like dance and drama classes, and getting into good secondary schools. Girls should be looking down on this little tit for being so dumb and giving up on school so young by the time they finish university, he’ll be a couch potato wanking himself while watching girls on onlyfans his daddy pays for. He must have seen his old hag aunty’s obsession with designer bags and clothes so much that he thinks all girls are that shallow. He doesn’t have a good example in his life. Daddy does a grey business. Mummy is off taking drugs at some retreats. Uncle is a wanker mugging people off. Aunty is dumb and delusional. Literally no role model in that family.
The little tit deleted this video which meant he reads here too. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
About those books and the words used, I have to admit I think Meme had a point with the use of "stupid, idiot etc". I can just imagine the level of the books. Sounds like bad story telling, uninteresting story, probably full of clichés and stereotypes characters, quickly written books for maximum profit... Probably a bunch of stereotyped female characters, all wearing pink and calling each other names because of jealousy. The type of book that could be written by this new AI for all we know...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
About those books and the words used, I have to admit I think Meme had a point with the use of "stupid, idiot etc". I can just imagine the level of the books. Sounds like bad story telling, uninteresting story, probably full of clichés and stereotypes characters, quickly written books for maximum profit... Probably a bunch of stereotyped female characters, all wearing pink and calling each other names because of jealousy. The type of book that could be written by this new AI for all we know...
I don’t personally allow my children to describe anyone with those words but sometimes secretly laugh in my head when used appropriately 😂 But this is like Puffin’s latest censorship on Roald Dahl’s books. We’re risking distort some great literacy works by continuing to do this. It’s the parents’ job to explain to children what should and shouldn’t be said. And at the end of the day, I‘m now calling MeMe ugly on a daily basis anyway. I didn’t get here by reading those books (I grew up reading Roald Dahl) but I just take a strong dislike to someone like MeMe 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
To me it's rather off brand the intelligent glow face oil, no matter how they try to market it (and I seriously feel for the fragile minds falling for that type of marketing, I swear they could sell their minions intelligent water at this point). Their brand was supposed to be "unisexe", now since Mimi has been more involved in the IC identity strategy it's again starting to become this ever so cliché flirtatious but innocent smiley girly positive vibes with pink notebooks, cutsie shorty quotes and now beauty stuff. Why not change the terrible Love hair brand and sell their face oil through that. Or better yet, keep the unisexe vibe on IC and stop making it like it's only women who take care of their skin and hair and try selling to everybody without clichés for once.

Judging by their influencer strategy (Lily Collins, Taylor Hill...), I suppose that they've again decided to target the young women in their twenties. No wonder they now put Mimi as the face of the brand to sell their new face oil. Quite hypocritical since Meme said that towards the end of their Luxy Hair era she had taken a step back from being the face of the brand because she realised she wanted to build brands that didn't revolve solely around her image... Lol, you try to convince us yeah... The only reason she stopped being the face of Luxy Hair was to show future investors that they could develop the brand without them and their vlogs, because before that their whole strategy was about that and they never hide it, Alex spoke about it many times.

Why always the same marketing? Can't they do something authentic for once like featuring older faces, since their oil is called "intelligent glow" and not "baby face glow"?! They're such hypocrites, there's nothing about mindfulness in that face oil, they want to sell a look: perfect skin, not mindfulness or self confidence. Meme could have asked her mom or Lidia to try out that face oil to honor their beauty for exemple, and show she's grateful to them. But no, always the same self centered selfies and marketing. And her skin journey is documented on podcasts, she has a dermatologists, is on a strict vitamin a, e and whatever other vitamins her doctor prescribed her. For all we know she could also be getting regular face massage or other treatments.

Last edited:
To me it's rather off brand the intelligent glow face oil, no matter how they try to market it (and I seriously feel for the fragile minds falling for that type of marketing, I swear they could sell their minions intelligent water at this point). Their brand was supposed to be "unisexe", now since Mimi has been more involved in the IC identity strategy it's again starting to become this ever so cliché flirtatious but innocent smiley girly positive vibes with pink notebooks, cutsie shorty quotes and now beauty stuff. Why not change the terrible Love hair brand and sell their face oil through that. Or better yet, keep the unisexe vibe on IC and stop making it like it's only women who take care of their skin and hair and try selling to everybody without clichés for once.
It’s basically rose hip oil, which you can find on Amazon. It’s annoying how she takes these basic things and tries to turn them into some sort of never before been seen kind of product. You’re right, they’d sell Intelligent water if they thought they could get away with it!
I am happy to see *some* push back in her comments. She even got a bit testy with one commenter who obviously touched on a sore spot. Not very “positive” to be so bitchy MeMe!
06527E94-97E8-4192-AE5F-1D55AE654299.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s basically rose hip oil, which you can find on Amazon. It’s annoying how she takes these basic things and tries to turn them into some sort of never before been seen kind of product. You’re right, they’d sell Intelligent water if they thought they could get away with it!
I am happy to see *some* push back in her comments. She even got a bit testy with one commenter who obviously touched on a sore spot. Not very “positive” to be so bitchy MeMe!
View attachment 1981588
Is she talking about her supposedly previous job as a personal shopper or stylist? Her brand started with YouTube and insta. I remember when she would post a video everyday of Alex and her trying a new thing each day for a month, that was at the verrrry beginning of Luxy Hair.

Can Tanya shut up? And why is Shaq still giving her the time of the day?
---
Now what are these bombshells supposed to do? Couldn't they send someone for Shaq?

Reactions: 1
89DCE201-F7FA-443F-A752-F1C58590783D.jpeg
37DCE0B8-A222-4963-8669-49C3A9646D63.jpeg
F2DCE26C-30F0-4311-A39C-0B2C6B0A1DAC.jpeg
8C3B9600-09A7-40B5-B3E8-413056732166.jpeg
1BE5A7E9-CE78-45FA-A60A-49E0F01285A4.jpeg
074197A9-3F79-450D-9F20-27A985128C47.jpeg

---
For £60, I’d rather use reputable brands like Kiehl’s which I got great results from and it’s cheaper per amount. MeMe’s skin isn’t glowing. It’s just shiny from the oil. Whoever’s been asking her about her skin tips need to get their eye checked and these people can’t afford £60 for a blend of cheap oils. MeMe also needs to declare all these as ads. I’ll get in touch with ASA to inform them of these fraudulent posts.
---
Her duck face is so much more insufferable and punchable.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If this is her skin after using it for over two years, it does tit all to it. I have two kids and sleep a lot less with hardly no childcare and cooking and cleaning all by myself. I’m the same age as MeMe and my skin isn’t this dull.
ACBC66D0-9798-4FB0-A95E-A374D284DDC5.jpeg

---
Her comment about she existed before insta got me. No way Pinocchio.
1651390B-2983-41DE-B3B1-24D7F56FF822.jpeg
F82B9084-C9C8-42A1-BFC1-12880E2E0C0F.jpeg

---
9BB48316-A209-44F5-9EBA-8132A69D4F5F.jpeg

What’s this trouty mouth look. It doesn’t even look like her.
---
0628AEDA-C62F-4E18-9EDA-3B0BA851A9CA.jpeg

Exceptional value? 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Yeah you only sell this to make you exceptionally rich. There are millions of products like this on the market already. The over the top marketing that tries to make out it was the world’s first face oil makes me laugh.
---
As a mum, I’d be concerned to let my child play with Alexa. This is overbearing. Watching them over the shoulder and filming them for millions to see. Your kid is a very very common prat. She’s no special to anyone. Honestly, not as smart as you think MeMe. Stop filming her and her friend before she loses all these friends. Kids this age are being taught to read at school. Your little prat isn’t helping anyone. Remember she’s a year behind everyone else as well
F5C7341B-7B05-4272-A8D2-9D3E5CC37CA2.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
---
View attachment 1984761
What’s this trouty mouth look. It doesn’t even look like her.
---
Yeah this is NOT her! When did she ever wear lip gloss like this? Granted she was even more tacky back then, but this doesn’t even look like her mouth. She is such a liar! It’s probably one of bleep Face’s InstaHoes that she doctored to look like a photo from 2012.

• Haha
Oily MeMe is so full of it, as always. Several years ago, she started Retin A which she mentioned in her stories. She started using sunscreen at that time as well and she showed lots of drunk elephant skincare products she bought. There is no doubt that MeMe uses lots of different products and I am sure she sees a dermatologist for laser treatments as well. Which is fine. But don’t pretend it is from your “magical” oil.

I laughed at the picture of her before using the oil. She found some picture from 2012 where she was probably dehydrated and is now claiming her oil reduced the wrinkles. And I agree, it doesn’t even look like her! Her greed and lies have no limit.

“Alexa got all her friends into reading”. I’m sure they were all illiterate and did not read at all until savior Alexa showed up.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oily MeMe is so full of it, as always. Several years ago, she started Retin A which she mentioned in her stories. She started using sunscreen at that time as well and she showed lots of drunk elephant skincare products she bought. There is no doubt that MeMe uses lots of different products and I am sure she sees a dermatologist for laser treatments as well. Which is fine. But don’t pretend it is from your “magical” oil.

I laughed at the picture of her before using the oil. She found some picture from 2012 where she was probably dehydrated and is now claiming her oil reduced the wrinkles. And I agree, it doesn’t even look like her! Her greed and lies have no limit.

“Alexa got all her friends into reading”. I’m sure they were all illiterate and did not read at all until savior Alexa showed up.
100% agreed! She found the worst pic of herself wearing an obnoxious amount of lipgloss and posted it to sell their products. None of the model before and afters look significantly better. One is matte and the after looks oily. ALSO Mimi is always making Alexa out to seem like she's the most perfect child ever. Everything she does is so wonderful. Barf. If she knew any better the dumbass would know that no one thinks her kid is special except her.

Btw i am 100 percent convinced, that she does botox, prp, lasers etc !! There is no doubt about it.

Of course she would never admit it. but it is very clear for me. Thats ok but of course it is only oil and water for her.

So bleep Face is boasting his haggard wife spent lots of money on beauty products that didn’t work but she HAS the luxury to do so. Now she came out with a product despite not being qualified as a dermatologist or anything and charging people an absolute earth for her bloody generic oil. His body language (shrugging) shows he doesn’t buy this tit himself but has to do this to keep the idiot wife happy. Does he realise £56 for a 30ml bottle of super cheap oil is a lot of money for many people? Richer people will seek something else from more reputable established brands. He’s shrugging because he knows it’s money down the drain again just like Lost Hair.
AAAAFF08-6E9F-4F0D-9FF4-C0189E27B2BA.jpeg

---
He talks like an absolute arrogant bleep. The oil clearly doesn’t work on him. Face only his mother could love.
2E14A39F-22D1-404A-891A-9906F3FA1C9B.jpeg
4C847D29-2EC9-462D-9684-8CA47E16CDF1.jpeg
173F1497-4A24-4F39-8B65-EDE77B079248.jpeg

Last edited:
Oily con Alex hasn’t made any stories with him in them for a long time. He only reposts things. So it figures he’d be back just to try to sell something. Every time I see him, I am surprised how many new sun/age spots he has. This is what constant baking in the sun gets you. There is no way oily Meme didn’t have hers removed with laser treatments. Do they really want him advertising this product? He looks like a 90 year old grandma and is completely leathery at this point.

Now on risk taking. He says it is nice not to have partners and investors so you can put products like this out there and take a risk. This is not taking a risk, this is certain failure. Also he is ruining his brand and watering it down. There is such thing as brand and marketing strategy.

I’m glad that this is a flop, like coconut oil was. You can tell from what he said that it is a flop. Because he is already seeing it as a learning experience, an opportunity to take a risk and fail. Yes Alex, keep listening to oily MeMe and you will have plenty opportunities to fail. UJ said no to these products for a reason.

On a different note, does anyone find the art behind him odd. It looks like a twisted boob. It also doesn’t fit the space right. This artist has other pieces that are really beautiful, but this piece was commissioned and specially designed for our special, oily snowflakes. It figures that the artist would mess up when the oily ikonns inspire the art.
A8CF12DB-05EB-4A42-90FE-1C557B6AB0CC.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oily con Alex hasn’t made any stories with him in them for a long time. He only reposts things. So it figures he’d be back just to try to sell something. Every time I see him, I am surprised how many new sun/age spots he has. This is what constant baking in the sun gets you. There is no way oily Meme didn’t have hers removed with laser treatments. Do they really want him advertising this product? He looks like a 90 year old grandma and is completely leathery at this point.

Now on risk taking. He says it is nice not to have partners and investors so you can put products like this out there and take a risk. This is not taking a risk, this is certain failure. Also he is ruining his brand and watering it down. There is such thing as brand and marketing strategy.

I’m glad that this is a flop, like coconut oil was. You can tell from what he said that it is a flop. Because he is already seeing it as a learning experience, an opportunity to take a risk and fail. Yes Alex, keep listening to oily MeMe and you will have plenty opportunities to fail. UJ said no to these products for a reason.

On a different note, does anyone find the art behind him odd. It looks like a twisted boob. It also doesn’t fit the space right. This artist has other pieces that are really beautiful, but this piece was commissioned and specially designed for our special, oily snowflakes. It figures that the artist would mess up when the oily ikonns inspire the art. View attachment 1986967
They commissioned art pieces without owning a house. Right. They have their priorities in order. I can’t wait for them to be evicted from this flat again.

MeMe went from partner to co-founder. Someone gotta throw her a dictionary. How could she go back in time to change the situation? Mrs Mum-treperneur is so illiterate.

Reactions: 3
He LITERALLY doesn’t give a tit about this dumb oil, he’s just here for the marketing / money making. He’s just amusing MeMe and her dumb ideas. They are both awful 🫣
7B55920A-006C-4B3E-99E2-CB860AF741EB.png

Reactions: 4