Mimi and Alex Ikonn #9 Cashless and Classless: the only iCon Mimi will ever be is in her head

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
because #lifeisntserious

Do you think, you can admit that you failed AGAIN with a man if you have a sister like Mimi who will air dirty laundry ONLINE..

Demetri is at least a believer... in good, in love.. i dont remember which part of christianity.. but i suppose he will believe if he can be with Leyla and give love, she will heal..

i truly admire him for his beliefs but hate how he fidgets for it...

DEMETRI:
For Gods sake take your kids and go away...
take a woman who truly deepply understands the love you're givin
you cast pearls before swine

I myself believe in those bad energies..i really believe that there are some bad persons like mimi and leyla.. who are always manipulating.. every fight you will begin, you will loose.. its better to let them go..

____

All followers of Mimi and Leyla.. go search HOW Leyla had a job at luxury hair.. and how she treated her customer.. how many pages did drite Leyla to blame customers for bad products.. you wont believe it.. nothing changed with leyla..

third husband and same tit again..
she wont change..

Leyla is so useless..

husbands failed
children education failed
being with parents failed
every job failed
searching for hobbies failed
beingluca failed

whatever leyla wants to start, she failes.. because she has no consistency.. nothing lasts long..

She should stop talking sh*t and think about it why..

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
D498B732-56A9-4D94-AFBC-A2E3FC66D222.jpeg

Has MeMe ever said anything else? This is like an automated response. She‘s shitting herself as she says that. Has she ever made jokes? Like actual jokes that’s not about her vegs in the fridge or how much she loves reading labels on food? She’s bleeping dull and predictable. If it was between me and my sister, I’d say “caught ya kicking him in his nuts”.

Leyla has gone bananas and somehow still managed to secure Mr X back. Meanwhile MeMe keeps advertising her love for her “cutie” (bleep) but he’s nowhere to be seen now. When’s the last time she saw him?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Nothing Leyla says is consistent! I think she’s totally gone bonkers. One day she’s with him one day she’s not one day she’s going to be a hair dresser the next day she’s going to open a school. All these years what has she done? Nothing. Color and dance. That’s about it

Reactions: 11
Useless Mimi too

can’t even chat with a strong woman on her own without her as* concentrated husband

E2044837-A53F-4A27-B35A-8BCD4548E355.jpeg

Reactions: 4
B8B5CEE8-6119-4594-B26F-AA47CBAE95C8.jpeg

B36F5184-6EC9-4174-8394-0139978B705B.jpeg

E48F1D0C-066E-44CB-87EC-F74B58F4A4FA.jpeg

3DD72CAD-E74B-44E0-8698-C28A023799B7.jpeg

yeah every time you buy… not every time you go shopping..

and yea Alexa will say „no mommy“?

We all know the truth. Alexa can’t use the word NO because you didn’t use it? You told us!!!!

Also: Alexa won’t use MOMMY because she calls you Mimi! You told us!!!

Alexa has no cost and boats! We know that! You was busy shopping Chanel!

Alexa has no sneaker or any good shoes even if she hikes!

Why should Alexa get boots - just because it’s winter??

• Haha
View attachment 1738711
View attachment 1738712

View attachment 1738709

View attachment 1738708

yeah every time you buy… not every time you go shopping..

and yea Alexa will say „no mommy“?

We all know the truth. Alexa can’t use the word NO because you didn’t use it? You told us!!!!

Also: Alexa won’t use MOMMY because she calls you Mimi! You told us!!!

Alexa has no cost and boats! We know that! You was busy shopping Chanel!

Alexa has no sneaker or any good shoes even if she hikes!

Why should Alexa get boots - just because it’s winter??
Isn't Alexa the most perfect child in the universe? So healthy, smart, brave, loving. All you peasant, your kids suck! You'll need wise Mimi to parent.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
new old hobby because we compete with our daughter ALWAYS..
nobody shall notice so we use always superlatives: BEST teacher

ballett.png

Mimi is so insecure and has many anxieties..
Like every mother she will give her daughter the best but is somehow doing the same:
Alexa will have same insecure feelings like Mimi... because Alexa HAS to be the best teacher; has her freedom; has to stand out of the normality; has to survive without any securities: for swimming, for sun, for feet, for her hobby..

At some point Alexa wont understand to talk about her needs.. the only thing she will understand is only to think she is doing the best and others are bsd - like the BEST psychopath ever

Reactions: 9

What does he call himself now? "Alex Renko"?

LoL

IMG_2395.jpg

Its so hard to create a new identiy ... i know.. Mimi tried it, too. Did you follow now her?

I call the truth: Alexander Petrenko

Thats your mom https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100065045917050

And this is your "baba". https://ca.linkedin.com/in/max-petrenko-0b2bb2202

Selling shisha sh*t..

Beautiful body but still runs for ayahuasca

just for the sake of internet and archieves and spreading..

you have to know that, if you post yourself half naked...
313272401_518029289870064_5323557696697877528_n.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
MeMe loves many fugly clothes and shoes. Maybe learn a lesson from your perfect prodigy child and swallow your own advice ”don’t just buy things you like, buy what you love” you shopaholic dumb tart.
E15D2B9C-4C30-4A88-8B73-1F59A79A5A0D.jpeg

Dont buy LOVEHAIR products!
Also: nobody is interested in their fake producty.. therefore they always give 10% off, or 25% every month and in december or january they give 50% off again..

So dont buy their products and NEVER pay the full price..

Also: Their products are in the shelves for years now..
WE know that!
You will get old products..

i told ya!!
50off.png

but wait.. we dont have december.. desperate for money before december? LOL

I’m watching their new podcast video and it made me laugh when Meme said I still stand out for my accent because people think I’m American.

No you sound fresh off the boat… not from America, fresh from Baku.

• Haha
  • Sad
Check out the 3 lonely fools dancing to old music in a dark gloomy flat in the latest reel. Gratitude my ass.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Thank you universe for highlighting Meme’s hair just like a hairdresser would. 🙄

8668D396-72FA-4FE9-AF3B-CC0E16D42025.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This came up on my Instagram, I think it pretty accurately describes the ICunts

29F70B1B-1D16-4723-BDEE-DABD4C602C21.png

When Alex and MeMe first started with their podcast, they said several times that they talk every night for hours about different topics so they just decided to record it.
Now they are saying that the reason they stopped recording was covid and they wanted to keep having podcast guests visit them in person and that wasn’t possible with Covid.

Obviously they could have continued recording them if they wanted to with just the two of them. Covid certainly didn’t slow them down and they have been traveling, meeting with people etc.
I don’t understand why they can’t be honest. Whatever the reason is, they got lazy, they didn’t feel like it… why blame Covid for such a long break? They are always lying about something.

Reactions: 11
Covid stopped them? from what?

-2021: Tulum, Punta Cana, Miami, New York, Genua, Cannes, Lisbon, Lagos…
-2022: South Africa, Portugal,Paris, Ibiza, Lisbon, Island, Brixen, Positano…

If they interviewed ONE person (Lidia, Airbnb owner or at least their real estate salesman) they could have done 16 podcasts?

😅

How should Covid stop them?

new old hobby because we compete with our daughter ALWAYS..
nobody shall notice so we use always superlatives: BEST teacher
i forgot to mention that Mimi ALSO compete with her sister.. Leyla danced last week? Oh Mimi does it too!!!!

1E4B9374-3C16-4810-95E1-6C85D8E64D0B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Later they mentioned they need to hire someone to do the show notes for the podcast. So my guess is that person resigned (their episodes used to have show notes) so they just didn’t want to deal with the podcast anymore and stopped recording it.
Funny how most people who work for them don’t last long.

Can’t believe MeMe talked yet again about her silent meditation experience. Over and over again, always the same topics. And she encourages others to meditate even though she admitted in the past that after that meditation retreat, she stopped meditating. Talk about being authentic.
She sounds so basic lately, has trouble speaking, is not eloquent and uses really silly examples. I don’t know how Alex keeps a straight face and encourages her with “well said”.
This is why everything MeMe does is a flop. She is used to Alex encouraging her, saying she is amazing, when in reality, her skills are mediocre.

Last edited: