Mimi and Alex Ikonn #9 Cashless and Classless: the only iCon Mimi will ever be is in her head

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Meme just had Lidia helping her film, and she Def outsources the editing. Remember Meme had Kat or Alex edit her Videos all the time.

For people asking what she cooks with veggies and herbs only in her fridge :
- roasted (burnt) oily veggies with roasted potatoes
- roasted (burnt) veggies with noodles
- roasted (burnt) veggies with rice
- pasta with cherry tomato sauce
These three combo on rotation And salad. + her current obsession of the month (exemple:vegan Brazilian tapioca and potato balls that she ended up claiming her own recipe after her followers asked for the recipe and instead of sharing the link from the recipe she recorded it as if her own).

-occasionally cooks mushroom risotto or vegetarian lasagna and vlogs it because "it's Alex's favorite recipe"

If she was cooking veggie patties, soups, broths, curries, vegetarian sushis etc she would constantly record it on stories, but she don't. She's always cooking the same simple things, and that's completely fine by the way, but her minions seem to think that's some outstanding skills she has.
OMG I just remembered when she cooked for that professional chef and they asked the chef on camera if he approved.😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Someone who is cooking daily and shopping every second day, does not have a fridge with some greens vegetables and more bottles of alcohol than preps? Where are her leftovers? Where are her self made sauces? Where are seasonal vegetables?

Where are meat, salmon and eggs?
We all know: Mimi lied again. This is a fridge which is prepared for a video!

Also: they eat very often in restaurants!
Why didn’t she talk about it..
At leastest would be honest to her follower

Someone who is cooking daily and shopping every second day, does not have a fridge with some greens vegetables and more bottles of alcohol than preps? Where are her leftovers? Where are her self made sauces? Where are seasonal vegetables?

Where are meat, salmon and eggs?
We all know: Mimi lied again. This is a fridge which is prepared for a video!

Also: they eat very often in restaurants!
Why didn’t she talk about it..
At leastest would be honest to her follower
I was also wondering about milk. She showed her milk but don’t Alexa and Alex have any milk? where are the basic items like eggs, bread, milk etc…?

Reactions: 5
For someone who claims to cook every day and go grocery shopping every other day, she sure has a lot of rotting produce in her fridge.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This ratty tails of hair are to be proud of? I need a Nobel prize for never dying my hair in 35 years of my existence then! And MeMe is arching her bum so hard she’s gonna do her back!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This ratty tails of hair are to be proud of? I need a Nobel prize for never dying my hair in 35 years of my existence then! And MeMe is arching her bum so hard she’s gonna do her back!

“Have you ever coloured your hair colour”. Sharp brain.

• Haha
She sold hair extensions and implicitly wanted everybody to colour their hair to create a better version of themselves...

now she is posting such dumb posts? in bad grammer..?

She is desperate for money..
There is no explanation else for her dumb online presence..

Reactions: 9
That’s why your vegs and vag go rotten MeMe. You don’t eat at home enough and neither does your husband.
0AD50F2A-A39A-4052-ABA2-A3B9804D39EF.jpeg
77317726-8D8B-4AFF-928E-E29CCA2E0457.jpeg

There’s always that one girl in the group who has to stand out all the time. In my culture we call it a witch.
4118026C-7B9F-41F3-B9B1-2BDDC8B519A1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s so annoying how she claims all her clothes are old. Dude - I’ve been snark following you for 6 years and have never seen you wear that sweater before.
I also find it interesting she flip flops between sweater and jumper. Petty, I know but like I always call pop “pop”, I don’t sometimes call it pop and sometimes call it soda.

• Heart
  • Haha
It’s so annoying how she claims all her clothes are old. Dude - I’ve been snark following you for 6 years and have never seen you wear that sweater before.
I also find it interesting she flip flops between sweater and jumper. Petty, I know but like I always call pop “pop”, I don’t sometimes call it pop and sometimes call it soda.
Same. I've seen a similar ugly sweater in one of her favourites video but never this ugly one. Meme always justifying her actions no matter how ridiculous it is. Self confident extrovert my ass. More like obscure selfish clingy introvert living in a bubble.

This is mind blowing. She Carrie’s an umbrella in the rain. Wow I didn’t know you could do that especially while eyefucking herself 20 sec straight!
61F92304-1F10-4BAE-A959-6B02B92E49D0.jpeg
7ECE9B6A-31D9-4B64-93BD-C0949A485583.jpeg
844CD698-D2DE-46DF-8ED7-55B7AF36E9FD.jpeg
4CF9474F-0048-4670-A1D2-9C73C6D8FDEF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Where is her umbrella by her another company?? Damaged? Lol

This jackets and coats are new purchases in the last month, or I suppose.. less than one year ago

so yeah they’re old for Mimi!

ADF413CB-5727-4507-9ACA-7CB32376413D.jpeg
CB5FC736-6CD8-4E48-B41F-2E71D8FF4643.jpeg
9D191E4B-B55B-4682-8654-4C6C2D57DD3D.jpeg
BC741DAD-DABF-43CA-9AC9-FECD2E5A7DEC.jpeg
96B6D67C-5967-44E9-8AB2-634F0FE8BD69.jpeg

Last edited:
I bet she just took the umbrella from her work building for a walk. Imagine if that was your boss who went on her lunch break and posted a video like that. 🙄
C90E2B3A-46A5-4266-BAF1-25ECFABB3A43.jpeg

Before, after?
I hope this is not their permanent desk!
why would you secretly take a photo of your employees! You don’t own them and their image!
E93778D7-4D02-433B-83C1-BC06088E387F.jpeg

And this makes no sense!! It’s not like it was out of your control Meme! 😂

3211D2A3-8300-4145-A4F8-14922F135C8D.jpeg

Reactions: 2
I hope she stops wearing that black coat from the picture in the park because I have the same one and she’s making me low-key dislike it!

It’s a very fitted, elegant and figure-hugging model, but she somehow succeeds in making it look baggy and unkempt.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Imagine your life is so dull your yearly goal is to keep your trainer and get massages while you’re travelling about 28 times a year. I heard some giggles when MeMe filmed her AD. I hope it was her employees laughing at her

B3E758ED-1241-4EE5-BBF4-AF1650EFDD5C.jpeg
A9070185-B227-49CD-B987-8E0B9683C9DF.jpeg
7BF99E1C-2735-41DA-98AB-54B5D3201943.jpeg
301A1CB9-DA23-4156-A739-60524E006FC7.jpeg

Reactions: 4