Mimi and Alex Ikonn #9 Cashless and Classless: the only iCon Mimi will ever be is in her head

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Before anyone has a go at me again for referring to Ella. She has been clear she’s got a live in nanny who’s become a valued family member and they wouldn’t know what to do without her. At least she’s been honest and she’s spent so much time working and growing her business. What I like about her is her honesty. She credits her husband for the growth of their business. She admits to have help. She can say she‘s not perfect. Whereas in nearly seven years and ONE child later, MeMe released Lost Hair a brand no one’s heard of, told Sumi to use paper packaging and ordered her slaves to print blank notebooks while also used Lidiot as her permanent babysitter and kept her hidden in the background. tit person through and through.
DEC3B70F-685F-4C42-BEFA-D734B1C2F570.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
A buncha free quotes on cardstock. Slap on an intelligent change logo and you've got a " new product" that took 52 years to make because it's so much hard work to do a google search for quotes that aren't famous yet and print it out. SMH.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She doesn’t understand that volume is not the only thing, you still have to brush and style your hair… before showing your head in public. 🤢View attachment 1721301

View attachment 1721272I

urrrrrgh
I can’t stand her close-set eyes and hard working lip. 🤢
View attachment 1721278

View attachment 1721274
View attachment 1721275
I seriously wish I could give her a good makeover, with better makeup, better hair styling and better clothes, and then I would teach her not to pout and look actually good in pictures NATURALLY.

She does not need any dry shampoo... she could twirl her fingers in her hair and they would stand up for few minutes...
Dead haha 💀

This really annoys me. Clearly this little girl is really into ballet dancing. But instead of getting her proper lessons the ICunts always think they know better than anyone else! There’s nothing wrong with letting your child play and imagine, that’s fine and actually healthy. But for me this is typical MeMe, she doesn’t see the benefit of taking lessons and learning from those who’ve done the work and are willing to share the fruits of their hard work with others. MeMe probably thinks that if she just lets Alexa pretend to be a dancer that she not only can become a dancer but a BETTER dancer than all the others who have done the hard yards.
I feel particularly annoyed by this because my daughter, 13, has been ballet dancing since she was Alexa’s age, and she is really good. But she’s good because she has had proper lessons since the age of 6, she practices 3-4 days a week on top of her school schedule. She practices at home too, she was trying to nail her double pirouette and wouldn’t stop until she did. Through hard work, sweat, and good instructors.
I feel sorry for Alexa, she will never get the support she needs from her narcissistic parents. So she’ll continue to flit around thinking she’s this amazing dancer, with MeMe telling her how amazing she is, but one day cold, hard reality will smack her in the face.
View attachment 1721589
'Self made shoes' looool. The shoes deserve a Forbes cover for first ever Self Made Shoes.
Meme put Alexa in ballet school while you go back to English school. You're a UK citizen for God's sake!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
A buncha free quotes on cardstock. Slap on an intelligent change logo and you've got a " new product" that took 52 years to make because it's so much hard work to do a google search for quotes that aren't famous yet and print it out. SMH.
Someone should investigate free child labour as well. A 6 years old who can barely read has to help mama and papa sell copied quotes on cardboard. Do these parents spend time teaching their kids or showing them real life wisdoms? That’s bonding and free and it doesn’t need copied quotes for £30.
1EA8CC9C-747C-4F03-8A86-92383442414C.jpeg

I bet you Alexa doesn’t understand the word “responsible”. Her parents have never shown their responsibility for anything.

Totally! And notice that Alexa doesn’t mention her Papa once… Absentee father and over bearing mother….
Someone should investigate free child labour as well. A 6 years old who can barely read has to help mama and papa sell copied quotes on cardboard. Do these parents spend time teaching their kids or showing them real life wisdoms? That’s bonding and free and it doesn’t need copied quotes for £30.
View attachment 1722588
I bet you Alexa doesn’t understand the word “responsible”. Her parents have never shown their responsibility for anything.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
This screams narcissism for MeMe and Stockholm syndrome for Alexa. These NOTES (not affirmations) are private. No one cares about them. Alexa is already learning to stroke MeMe’s ego. Successful parenting for MeMe. Not!

Totally! And notice that Alexa doesn’t mention her Papa once… Absentee father and over bearing mother….
Was he even at Alexa’s last birthday party? Happy to hop on a plane to Ibiza or a Eurostar to Paris with his faux friend. But he never shows up as a husband or a father. When was the last time he read Alexa a bedtime story? His business is basically 1/100 compared to Deliciously Ella but somehow he managed to get away from parental duties pretty much most of his only
child’s childhood

ADB5DE36-4984-4A97-96BD-2A2E6C710613.jpeg

Reactions: 7
I watched her latest video 'what's in my fridge'. Husband heard her patting herself on the back about 'avoiding plastic' and got angry saying 'YOUR FRIDGE IS MADE OF PLASTIC!' 🤣

With that being said, I wonder what kind of fresh meals she cooks. She just had bell peppers and cherry tomatoes for potential warm meals? Also fennel but she said she puts it in her salads.

Then mighty Mimi had to insist so many times that she doesn't drink alcohol and all the bottles in there are Alex's... Did you know that Mimi also shops for her groceries HERSELF?! She HANDPICKS her fruits and veggies guys, this is truly admirable. Does any of you do this? 🤯😂

• Haha
I watched her latest video 'what's in my fridge'. Husband heard her patting herself on the back about 'avoiding plastic' and got angry saying 'YOUR FRIDGE IS MADE OF PLASTIC!' 🤣

With that being said, I wonder what kind of fresh meals she cooks. She just had bell peppers and cherry tomatoes for potential warm meals? Also fennel but she said she puts it in her salads.

Then mighty Mimi had to insist so many times that she doesn't drink alcohol and all the bottles in there are Alex's... Did you know that Mimi also shops for her groceries HERSELF?! She HANDPICKS her fruits and veggies guys, this is truly admirable. Does any of you do this? 🤯😂
She insists she has to "smell the froots and vags"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I genuinely thought Meme set up a camera to record her fridge and “Alexa’s art on the fridge 🙄” but I’m sure I heard a female voice! Is this tit a professionally produced video??

Reactions: 4
Her video about her fridge.. omg! How sad it is that she has to justify if there’s alcohol, if there’s dairy, if there’s plastic…. Damn! families are having a hard time just bringing food on their tables but she is a martyr for going to the store and smell and buy her fresh and expensive food!
I have an accent, but Mimi has a weird one now… she tries hard to be British lol (even her famous intro “hello my beautiful friends” sounds weird!)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Someone asked her about how she keeps in shape in the comments and I think she said video coming soon. Great 😒

This video was all about her rules and how she wants to be seen.

“I don’t eat dairy” but “this cheese and this yogurt are delicious”.

“I make fresh salad every day”.

She’s been more active in the comments but hasn’t been getting many. She has 802,000 subscribers, but has only had 9,400 views and 93 comments (assuming half are her answers) in 9 hours.

I’m sure she’ll soon realise there’s no point doing them and will just switch to Tiktok.

6E1AA5A1-016D-43C1-890E-3F40F245B5A4.jpeg

EDBFF33C-0C95-470E-8140-38A267C38224.jpeg

4AD19722-CCFD-49B4-B63D-AD037BBB85F1.jpeg

Meme at the Ikonns Museum appreciating a piece of art:
F66774E4-1BBD-4A64-B1DD-6198D111D16A.jpeg

Did Mimi say „if you share a fridge“?

What kind of relationship do they have ??

i don’t “share” a fridge with my husband and children lol.
Ikonns are getting more and more cringe

Just when you think she couldn’t be any thicker. It’s impossible to peel the skin when bananas are all frozen you dumb ass.
733F5F93-6899-46EE-9DFB-741AD561AAEE.jpeg

I can’t imagine someone so bored and has nothing in life to do that filming the contents of their fridge for the world to see.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also, for someone who's avoiding plastic to try to save the planet: why are you keeping your fridge open for 20 minutes straight? Couldn't your videographer make some shots of the fridge only and then have a sit down video with you explaining what's in it that you can then intertwine with shots from the fridge? I'm guessing whoever is helping is only filming and she 'edits' (more like just make a cut here and there when her fridge was beeping) herself. Some people with less money make more visually interesting videos and reels than her: they either invest in someone who has those editing skills or teach themselves those skills.

• Haha
Guys take these important notes down: MEME only drinks room temperature water because cold water is bad for the universe, she can't find salty peek-holes in North America or England and must have imported Russian peek-holes. Alexa tried one that had a bit of sugar and immediately rejected it. Lastly our dahling British Mimi panics when she runs out of peppers. My deepest condolences.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also, for someone who's avoiding plastic to try to save the planet: why are you keeping your fridge open for 20 minutes straight? Couldn't your videographer make some shots of the fridge only and then have a sit down video with you explaining what's in it that you can then intertwine with shots from the fridge? I'm guessing whoever is helping is only filming and she 'edits' (more like just make a cut here and there when her fridge was beeping) herself. Some people with less money make more visually interesting videos and reels than her: they either invest in someone who has those editing skills or teach themselves those skills.
I think Meme just had Lidia helping her film, and she Def outsources the editing. Remember Meme had Kat or Alex edit her Videos all the time.

For people asking what she cooks with veggies and herbs only in her fridge :
- roasted (burnt) oily veggies with roasted potatoes
- roasted (burnt) veggies with noodles
- roasted (burnt) veggies with rice
- pasta with cherry tomato sauce
These three combo on rotation And salad. + her current obsession of the month (exemple:vegan Brazilian tapioca and potato balls that she ended up claiming her own recipe after her followers asked for the recipe and instead of sharing the link from the recipe she recorded it as if her own).

-occasionally cooks mushroom risotto or vegetarian lasagna and vlogs it because "it's Alex's favorite recipe"

If she was cooking veggie patties, soups, broths, curries, vegetarian sushis etc she would constantly record it on stories, but she don't. She's always cooking the same simple things, and that's completely fine by the way, but her minions seem to think that's some outstanding skills she has.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I think Meme just had Lidia helping her film, and she Def outsources the editing. Remember Meme had Kat or Alex edit her Videos all the time.

For people asking what she cooks with veggies and herbs only in her fridge :
- roasted (burnt) oily veggies with roasted potatoes
- roasted (burnt) veggies with noodles
- roasted (burnt) veggies with rice
- pasta with cherry tomato sauce
These three combo on rotation And salad. + her current obsession of the month (exemple:vegan Brazilian tapioca and potato balls that she ended up claiming her own recipe after her followers asked for the recipe and instead of sharing the link from the recipe she recorded it as if her own).

-occasionally cooks mushroom risotto or vegetarian lasagna and vlogs it because "it's Alex's favorite recipe"

If she was cooking veggie patties, soups, broths, curries, vegetarian sushis etc she would constantly record it on stories, but she don't. She's always cooking the same simple things, and that's completely fine by the way, but her minions seem to think that's some outstanding skills she has.
You're a bit mean - you forgot her omelette with fine herbs. A so unique recipe that it had to be the topic of one of her videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 9