Mimi and Alex Ikonn #9 Cashless and Classless: the only iCon Mimi will ever be is in her head

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the same. Over time, her accent seems to be getting worse (coat is now a cot) and she is just not very eloquent. Her hand gesturing is over the top as well.

For someone so fixated on buying clothing without plastic, isn’t it strange that she sells love hair products in plastic bottles?
Her talking about actually needing and loving the item she buys…. Don’t most of us shop this way already?
Bottles are made from bamboo she says.

Reactions: 2
I think she mentioned they were biodegradable and made from corn (or perhaps it was soy?). I remember people saying it wasn’t eco friendly at all because farmland was being used to make gimmicky plastic instead of producing food. Biodegradable plastic ends up in the landfill just like regular plastic. Unless you take those containers to a specially designated facility that can process such plastic (and there are very, very few) it just goes to regular waste.

At the end of the day, MeMe is still a shopaholic, still creates a lot of waste and still sells products packaged in plastic.

Reactions: 7
Oh boy.. someone needs therapy (Leyla)
View attachment 1715939
Yikes! I agree, sincerely, I think she needs therapy, but in this family they don’t believe in professional help, they’ll “positive” their way out of their problems. It’s sad, actually. I used to think that Leyla was the more “normal” sister, but she’s gone absolutely potty. I wonder what really happened that made her snap? Thank goodness her kids have their dad, Mr X, at least he seems to be a stable, loving presence for them.

Reactions: 6
What does this mean? I thought she learned to be on ice last year??? Do you remember how she „walked on ice“?
4CF3BDD6-5CCA-4731-A8AA-3BA7C664F4D6.jpeg

Reactions: 3
What’s this choice of outfit for ice skating?! Why is this jacket soooo huge on her!!!

74F4DD9C-7D94-4A2F-AB0A-4709C68DADC5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
I think she mentioned they were biodegradable and made from corn (or perhaps it was soy?). I remember people saying it wasn’t eco friendly at all because farmland was being used to make gimmicky plastic instead of producing food. Biodegradable plastic ends up in the landfill just like regular plastic. Unless you take those containers to a specially designated facility that can process such plastic (and there are very, very few) it just goes to regular waste.

At the end of the day, MeMe is still a shopaholic, still creates a lot of waste and still sells products packaged in plastic.
And she always says it would be amazing for someone to do this or that, regarding zero waste products, but she herself won't do it. They want to sell easy to produce products. They've never invented anything/developed their own products. Her Love hair products are pretty average, the market for clean products is busy. Or else Love hair would be so revolutionary everyone would buy it.

She is not a precursor but a follower, and always is a train late at that.

Yikes! I agree, sincerely, I think she needs therapy, but in this family they don’t believe in professional help, they’ll “positive” their way out of their problems. It’s sad, actually. I used to think that Leyla was the more “normal” sister, but she’s gone absolutely potty. I wonder what really happened that made her snap? Thank goodness her kids have their dad, Mr X, at least he seems to be a stable, loving presence for them.
I think what happened was too much time on her hand and lots of consuming these weird toxic self development scam videos, verging on cult spirituality like beliefs. Who understands what she's talking about nowadays except the other people who have burnt their neurones like her?

I think we need to include Leyla in the next thread title if we can 🙃

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
And she always says it would be amazing for someone to do this or that, regarding zero waste products, but she herself won't do it. They want to sell easy to produce products. They've never invented anything/developed their own products. Her Love hair products are pretty average, the market for clean products is busy. Or else Love hair would be so revolutionary everyone would buy it.

She is not a precursor but a follower, and always is a train late at that.

I think what happened was too much time on her hand and lots of consuming these weird toxic self development scam videos, verging on cult spirituality like beliefs. Who understands what she's talking about nowadays except the other people who have burnt their neurones like her?

I think we need to include Leyla in the next thread title if we can 🙃

Mediocre MeMe, hole Alex and Lunatic Leyla defying morals one child at a time

What’s this choice of outfit for ice skating?! Why is this jacket soooo huge on her!!!

View attachment 1718080
This exhibitionist coat again. She feels like a kid so much she keeps cutting kids up on the ice. it’s a practice rink. It’s so small I don’t get why she has to show off at the expense of children. She even abandons Alexa for some MeMe moments. My husband used to play ic hockey and he thinks MeMe is just a beginner but on she thinks she’s ready for Dancing on Ice.

Did Alexa drop out of school again? Lisbon last week and this week she’s been at home again. Half term finished last week. Why hasn’t she gone back? Taking your kid to do activities like ice skating after school hours seems pretty unreasonable and selfish. If she’s been at school all day, she‘s most likely overtired by 4 o’clock. But MeMe can’t do anything on her own. Has she got any hobbies that ain’t about gaslighting her kid?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Mediocre MeMe, hole Alex and Lunatic Leyla defying morals one child at a time

This exhibitionist coat again. She feels like a kid so much she keeps cutting kids up on the ice. it’s a practice rink. It’s so small I don’t get why she has to show off at the expense of children. She even abandons Alexa for some MeMe moments. My husband used to play ic hockey and he thinks MeMe is just a beginner but on she thinks she’s ready for Dancing on Ice.

Did Alexa drop out of school again? Lisbon last week and this week she’s been at home again. Half term finished last week. Why hasn’t she gone back? Taking your kid to do activities like ice skating after school hours seems pretty unreasonable and selfish. If she’s been at school all day, she‘s most likely overtired by 4 o’clock. But MeMe can’t do anything on her own. Has she got any hobbies that ain’t about gaslighting her kid?
That's so interesting to me.
Reminds me of the little kids I was looking after when I was an aupair, they were so hungry by 4 o'clock like i had never seen kids be so hungry by that time. Was it because their lunches consisted of crisps, cheddar slapped between two pieces of industrial white bred and mini biscuits 🤔😂? In France we finish school at 4.30pm, we have a 'gouter' consisting of a pain au chocolat, or a fruit, or a bowl of cereal, or toasts, or a hot chocolate... Whatever you fancy and depending if you're going straight back home or if you're going to your after school activities for exemple. It's really normal for us to continue the day with fun activities and we don't feel like having dinner as kids. So I guess it's just a matter of habit really.

Now I'm not saying I am an expert. Maybe it is indeed bad for the kids and as kids we just don't realise how bad certain lifestyles can be. And to be fair I think every parents would agree that it would be great for the school system to come up with a more efficient planning because after activities we still had to do homeworks 😭😭😭 I can't imagine nowadays sitting down with my (non existing) kids at 8pm to do freaking homeworks.

Maybe Meme is trying to raise a french bébé. #thinksit'ssochic

Lol Me-me, how egocentric!! she films Masha trying to skate for the first time and the following story is meme “showing off” hahaha This woman is pathetic… she doesn’t even care about Alexa lol

• Haha
Lol Me-me, how egocentric!! she films Masha trying to skate for the first time and the following story is meme “showing off” hahaha This woman is pathetic… she doesn’t even care about Alexa lol
She loves situations where she feels superior and she is not even that good on skates. Look at meeee kids, I can skate better than you!
The coat looks ridiculous. At least she has some cushioning if she falls down.
Masha should take her swimming away from the shore as a group activity. MeMe has been getting ready to do it for 10 years.

• Haha
I am today totally unsure about Canada? Don’t you see ivy there?
🫣
0EC11094-F723-4620-B04A-EA97464335E4.jpeg

She loves situations where she feels superior and she is not even that good on skates. Look at meeee kids, I can skate better than you!
absolutely correct - this woman has no empathy at all…

Reactions: 3
That's so interesting to me.
Reminds me of the little kids I was looking after when I was an aupair, they were so hungry by 4 o'clock like i had never seen kids be so hungry by that time. Was it because their lunches consisted of crisps, cheddar slapped between two pieces of industrial white bred and mini biscuits 🤔😂? In France we finish school at 4.30pm, we have a 'gouter' consisting of a pain au chocolat, or a fruit, or a bowl of cereal, or toasts, or a hot chocolate... Whatever you fancy and depending if you're going straight back home or if you're going to your after school activities for exemple. It's really normal for us to continue the day with fun activities and we don't feel like having dinner as kids. So I guess it's just a matter of habit really.

Now I'm not saying I am an expert. Maybe it is indeed bad for the kids and as kids we just don't realise how bad certain lifestyles can be. And to be fair I think every parents would agree that it would be great for the school system to come up with a more efficient planning because after activities we still had to do homeworks 😭😭😭 I can't imagine nowadays sitting down with my (non existing) kids at 8pm to do freaking homeworks.

Maybe Meme is trying to raise a french bébé. #thinksit'ssochic
It’s true British are useless at food. I’ve lived here almost a decade and I don’t like beans on toast or tin soup. It’s disgusting. I’m from Thailand so I’m used to home cooked hot meals that’s more complicated than just chugging a gallon of oil and 5 handfuls of salt in it. I’ve always noticed so many people try to be experts at cooking. When you turn the tv on, there are so many cooking shows but people still eat tit. Don’t get me started on fat fingers Jamie Oliver!

My sons are used to home cooked meals but obviously do enjoy naughty treats and crisps and an occasional McD on a weekend because they’re kids. When I look at MeMe’s food, I just think is that it? It’s burned. It’s salty. It looks gross. But she keeps pushing the image she’s such a great cook. My picnic of grilled chicken or pork skewers take much more efforts. I don’t think MeMe ever spends time marinating anything or grilling meat over real fire or on the bbq. Her recipes are copied from Pinterest and she passes them as her own even though they’re so simple.

Anyway, enough about food! My son and his friends are so tired after school finish at 3. We usually go to the park to play for 30 mins before we head home. Very rarely we take him out after school because he’d be moaning he’s tired or fall asleep. He does football at weekends and sometimes swimming. That’s when he gets his extra activities. We do care about him and don’t want him to be overtired unlike MeMe who only had a child for self-serving reasons and Alex just wanted a child to carry on his con name and business.

The coat looks ridiculous. At least she has some cushioning if she falls down.
Masha should take her swimming away from the shore as a group activity. MeMe has been getting ready to do it for 10 years.
Masha should push MeMe off the cliff. I would have stuck my foot out to trip her on the rink if I was there. She’s such a witch that’s why she doesn’t have many friends. Even Slave of the Year Lulu ignored her now. Didi only stays around for free clothes and B&B when she‘s in London.

• Haha
@NaomiS

Didi moved back to London. She and her husband just decided to move to Lisbon because they thought it would be fun. They didn't look much for a school for their son. He ended up in a school they didn't like and like Alexa, Micha hated it. It might be that in both cases that both kids hear what their parents say about their school. They are so precious about what kind of education their children should have and have a lot of pretentious ideas about schooling but are unable to follow through. Michael also didn't like Lisbon as he was missing his friends. I guess they thought they could save money by living in Lisbon but didn't think at all about their son's wellbeing.

In this, both Meme and Didi are similar. They preach about education but hate the idea it goes with commitment. I would hate to be the teacher of one of their kids. They must be the kind of parents that have always something to criticise but cannot bring manners to their kids.

There I fixed it for you witch

EF496F19-AA3B-4BAB-9FF1-408F5495DF04.jpeg

Don’t wonder why this business is about to tank Thicko. Your millennials can’t afford your products. The older ones most like have kids or are too busy to spend 20 mins fluffing their hair in the morning when they can just run into the shower to wash their hair more quickly than this. If you don’t blend that white powder well, you’re gonna end up with grey hair and dandruffs on your clothes. Your packaging is ancient and tacky. Organise a Christmas party so you could put your unwanted products in gift bags again witch.

• Heart
  • Haha
She doesn’t understand that volume is not the only thing, you still have to brush and style your hair… before showing your head in public. 🤢
7A47DC35-D55C-41D6-B7CC-76276762ADFB.jpeg

F29EC689-44DC-4CD6-AFC1-7A9E268DD15A.jpeg
I

urrrrrgh
I can’t stand her close-set eyes and hard working lip. 🤢
32A62FCC-07CF-4CB9-B00D-C53C9176A77D.jpeg

490B0D02-FC5E-4A58-8BCD-0080384AB66A.jpeg

7713AFD6-051B-485C-BF0F-623A07E5F7E6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
After so many years in the sun without protection, Mimi got dry hair...

She does not need any dry shampoo... she could twirl her fingers in her hair and they would stand up for few minutes...

Dont buy LOVEHAIR products!

Also: nobody is interested in their fake producty.. therefore they always give 10% off, or 25% every month and in december or january they give 50% off again..

So dont buy their products and NEVER pay the full price..

Also: Their products are in the shelves for years now..
WE know that!
You will get old products..

She is 16, no job and wants to be an instagram model..

Maybe unpaid by Mimi..

searching for a rich sugar dad?
ONLINE!

Be aware who you encourage..
16.png

Last edited:
This really annoys me. Clearly this little girl is really into ballet dancing. But instead of getting her proper lessons the ICunts always think they know better than anyone else! There’s nothing wrong with letting your child play and imagine, that’s fine and actually healthy. But for me this is typical MeMe, she doesn’t see the benefit of taking lessons and learning from those who’ve done the work and are willing to share the fruits of their hard work with others. MeMe probably thinks that if she just lets Alexa pretend to be a dancer that she not only can become a dancer but a BETTER dancer than all the others who have done the hard yards.
I feel particularly annoyed by this because my daughter, 13, has been ballet dancing since she was Alexa’s age, and she is really good. But she’s good because she has had proper lessons since the age of 6, she practices 3-4 days a week on top of her school schedule. She practices at home too, she was trying to nail her double pirouette and wouldn’t stop until she did. Through hard work, sweat, and good instructors.
I feel sorry for Alexa, she will never get the support she needs from her narcissistic parents. So she’ll continue to flit around thinking she’s this amazing dancer, with MeMe telling her how amazing she is, but one day cold, hard reality will smack her in the face.
42FABFBE-AF34-4BB6-85F7-87EB64FCF01B.png