Mimi and Alex Ikonn #8 PhotoShop instead of gym, disappearing Horse Face & unschooled prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This bleeping creep is filming another teenage boy without his consent. Keep it going you prat. It won’t be long until a fist land on your creepy face.

Reactions: 7
I am surprised that ICons didn’t come for the Andreas baptism, I mean they are family. MeMe talked about community building as an expecting mom, but she doesn’t even respect the current community she has.

I definitely never saw a "baptism" (esp. with the whole body and face in water - never)! Some sprinkling yeah, but this way? never!

I respect all religions or cultures, but i can't approve pushing someones head under water. no guys.. i can't!

Few weeks ago i saw a mother pushing her son down in a salt sea i.e. his body and head was in the ocean for more than 5 seconds! I reached out to her and asked friendly for an explanation, ( i was so angry so angry.. because there was no command, o singing or swinging... nothing i ever read or heard). This baby cried a LOT and was freaked out and tired and sleepy and screamed again.. after pushing him several times, he was so weak but then again so freaked out and screaming.. AWFULL to watch!

The evil thing was: she tried to hide herself near a cliff.. and all the people on the beach were just swimmng..
But i had so much adrenaline with every screaming... you all know i have a newborn... whereever a baby screams my body i reacting whether I want it or not.. my children NEVER EVER cried or cry in those ways...

BUT i asked friendly!.. you never know but..
She yelled at me (in a russian way of speaking...) that i had to know after having so many kids !? She didn't explain anything..

To me.. she tried to kill her son!? i begged for an explanation!

Never the less: I would NOT tolerate anybody pushing someone's head under water.. especially kids..

til today i dont know what did she try .. but this is sure: if she had tried again, i would call a police..

baptism or not..
this practice is awfull..

No religion forbids you to calm your kid or just to take second to hug your crying kids...

and: why are we exaggerating religions so much?

holy sh*t...
this orthodox baptism.. the internet is full of those harsh videos??
No guys.. i can think, read, talk.. some things dont change..

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I definitely never saw a "baptism" (esp. with the whole body and face in water - never)! Some sprinkling yeah, but this way? never!

I respect all religions or cultures, but i can't approve pushing someones head under water. no guys.. i can't!

Few weeks ago i saw a mother pushing her son down in a salt sea i.e. his body and head was in the ocean for more than 5 seconds! I reached out to her and asked friendly for an explanation, ( i was so angry so angry.. because there was no command, o singing or swinging... nothing i ever read or heard). This baby cried a LOT and was freaked out and tired and sleepy and screamed again.. after pushing him several times, he was so weak but then again so freaked out and screaming.. AWFULL to watch!

The evil thing was: she tried to hide herself near a cliff.. and all the people on the beach were just swimmng..
But i had so much adrenaline with every screaming... you all know i have a newborn... whereever a baby screams my body i reacting whether I want it or not.. my children NEVER EVER cried or cry in those ways...

BUT i asked friendly!.. you never know but..
She yelled at me (in a russian way of speaking...) that i had to know after having so many kids !? She didn't explain anything..

To me.. she tried to kill her son!? i begged for an explanation!

Never the less: I would NOT tolerate anybody pushing someone's head under water.. especially kids..

til today i dont know what did she try .. but this is sure: if she had tried again, i would call a police..

baptism or not..
this practice is awfull..

No religion forbids you to calm your kid or just to take second to hug your crying kids...

and: why are we exaggerating religions so much?

holy sh*t...
this orthodox baptism.. the internet is full of those harsh videos??
No guys.. i can think, read, talk.. some things dont change..
Ok, over 200 million Orthodox Christians who've been through the same ceremony of baptism disagree with you. Like I said, I went through the same baptism process as a kid and I promise you I'm not traumatised, my parents aren't abusers, and the strand of my hair they cut grew back. I'm not even religious anymore and there are a lot of things about the Orthodox church I dislike, but this is by far not one of them, not one of the things I think are "weird" or "abusive". It's definitely not an exaggeration, it's tradition, just like many other traditions around the world. There are some priests who might go overboard when submerging the child underwater, I'll give you that, but that's so rare that you read on news about this when it happens.

Just because the Ikonns and Co. are doing something, it doesn't automatically make it weird or harmful. Let's be reasonable, people. Please don't take this as targeted at you, I'm just saying that making these kind of claims discredits our opinion on serious things we're discussing here (like the hypocrisy behind being an eco-warrior vs travelling by plane a lot, giving your child an education and so on).

Which mindset??
Alexi can live this life because
- Dad is selling tabac and drugs
- mum is renting out yoga room
- uncle used his girlfriends company
- auntie sold plastic hairs
- Ikonns fly over the world
- Alexi sleeps in a bedroom with his grandmother !
- Alexi is window shopping and trying clothes on and not buying like Mimi (or wait, Mimi buys that stuff no matter she has same ones at home)

View attachment 1371150

Oh… he is not allowed to have an education. He dropped out of school with 13!

You have to say anything? No buddy.I am so sorry for you…

Therefore this kid Alexi is thinking: he has a authentic talks with authentic people … but in real he is in a shop, and the seller is nice to him!
What does Alexi expect! Seller wants to feed his ego… !? Because he wants to SELL!!!!

Als does he has a speech disorder as well???
His lips and his tongue… he even spits (I had to google it lol)
Fascinating how anyone can actually pretend being rich on the gram. This boy is going to grow up like Anna Delvey, only Anna's parent do not condone of her acts. The ikonn crazy family will be praising the kid for his stupidity.

Reactions: 8
misslyss… maybe you was baptized in an other way? This one with whole body is at least for me an abuse; no discussion needed at all. Just don't pull out the card that millions do it or did it.. it makes an abuse not harmless. And we all know in name of religion we saw the most cruelty stuff…

misslyss… maybe you was baptized in an other way? This one with whole body is at least for me an abuse; no discussion needed at all. Just don't pull out the card that millions do it or did it.. it makes an abuse not harmless. And we all know in name of religion we saw the most cruelty stuff…
For something to be considered abuse it means that someone must have been abused. I was baptized the exact same way and I was not abused and neither was a single person that I know who was baptized the same way. I'm really not trying to justify something as normal because millions practice it. I've been living for the past 10 years in Northern Europe, which is one of the most non-religious regions in the world and I've distanced myself from religious practices quite a bit and educated myself more about what church represents in general. And I still don't think this specific tradition is harmful. I really don't think this thread is the place to argue about this kind of things, so I apologize to those reading this and have no interest in it.

Briefly, my point is that people really jump unreasonably quickly to cancelling things/people these days. I don't like the Ikonns and there are plenty of reasons for that that have been mentioned by others here and I think that animosity is well-deserved. But I will not dislike them even more for a completely reasonable practice that is a standard in their and a lot of people's culture and that is not harmful in any way to children. No offence, but as you mentioned yourself - you don't know about and haven't seen an Orthodox baptism before, so your opinion does come off as ignorant and tone-deaf.

I'll rest my case here and won't spam this thread any further.

Reactions: 5
MeMe’s new reel is about working out while you work.
First of all, MeMe you don’t work so when do you get to implement this?
Second, working out in skinny jeans looks so uncomfortable. 30 squats while locking your knees, all in tight skinny jeans? No, thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
MeMe’s new reel is about working out while you work.
First of all, MeMe you don’t work so when do you get to implement this?
Second, working out in skinny jeans looks so uncomfortable. 30 squats while locking your knees, all in tight skinny jeans? No, thanks.
Why does she think this is all groundbreaking she has to post it? It’s so basic. She’s basic. Mediocre. And no, she doesn’t work and her jeans are too tight for fat thighs like hers. She can barely move in them. She’s lucky they’re jeans. If they were cotton, they would split.
E5678216-6B3B-4D22-A5E7-883C27D52247.jpeg
03721833-E9C5-4551-8CB0-E4E277D2D0C8.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
This bleeping creep is filming another teenage boy without his consent. Keep it going you prat. It won’t be long until a fist land on your creepy face.
Only morons think Balenciaga is cool. It's a huge scam brand, making unwearable garbage. I guess scamming is in their blood.

Also, can you imagine anyone doing Memes 5 minute workout at their office desk? they would be the laugh of their workplace, besides the fact that not every job is a desk job. She lives on another planet I swear.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well, well, well. Look what I found here. Shitnals on Alibaba. Printed in Italy my foot! Once a con, always a con!
36EA9821-0132-492D-A82E-A9EF649747FA.jpeg
5A0FC09E-1CE3-4203-B6F2-013D05038BF3.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
But I will not dislike them even more for a completely reasonable practice that is a standard in their and a lot of people's culture and that is not harmful in any way to children.
Reasonable practice? Do you want to discuss what’s correct on believing in trinity BS? What’s reasonable ? to have an death like experience in water so you can be newborn? Don’t push such words in your sentences and thoughts! If you believe those bs, it’s your bs. Reasonable? I can’t get over this word.. Did we see the same video? Since when it is OK to let cry children for gods sake! (<- literally!)

i tell you , I live in a christian country ! And never saw a whole body baptism! Just sprinkles on head! I am not ignorant - it’s not (just) my opinion! Everybody who is laughing at such a moment is not ok!
All enlightenment all the intelligence all that consciousness living.. and still is here someone protecting a religious awful practice…

and I tell you something else too:
Ikonns are MUSLIMS!
Leyla (!) is muslim- Mehriban is muslim - sulaiman is muslim.
The only orthodox or religious persons is the family of Demetri..

years ago Leyla run after a man.. now she is codependent on Demetri.. Mimi is also codependent on Alex. They can’t stand their “original culture/religion”; they tell you from world citizen / love / language blah but behind the scenes they are blind women following their husbands…

And this is tattle.. I will dislike Ikonns EVEN if they are doing anything good like visiting an orphanage! I will dislike everything they do at all.. because they are hypocrite in every single cell of their beings..

Reactions: 2
I’m religious but not under Christianity. I’ve never been to a baptism but seen photos and videos people post online.

And I have a young child that did swimming lessons while in my arms but was very scared, so we’d modify sessions or even leave the water if needed.

My impression of baptism has always been a peaceful practice. And like Sentence, as a mum, I can’t bear hearing a kid cry like this.

But this video stood out to me more because of Andreas’ behavioural challenges.

1. is it not possible for the mother/father to provide support straight after? Of course a distressed child would want to be held and protected by them for comfort, not an uncle, godfather etc?

2. why would someone video someone else’s kid, naked, and post it online publicly?

I swear people need to attend classes on the etiquette to use social media and they should qualify for a licence to be able to use it.

Urrrgh this family!! They’re all lucky to have Alex to do parts of the business, or they’d all be broke. I wish Instagram hid the number of followers instead of likes to see how the ‘influencers’ managed.
They should do an experiment by showing people the last 5-10 posts of an account for them to guess how many followers this person has. I bet they’ll think Meme has 10,000 followers.

I’ve been blocked for a while but meme’s existence on social media still annoys me.
And to watch Alex’s mum dance like a 5 year old. 🤢 🤦🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m the last person to defend the Ikonns, but as another poster said, this is a very standard Orthodox baptism. It’s literally how it’s done 100% of the time when baptising small kids (full-body submersion, being butt naked, etc.). Other denominations have slightly different rituals.

I believe the procedure for adults is different, but I’m not sure. So nothing out of the ordinary here. They are not doing it wrong or exaggerating anything.

Reactions: 4
Alex Junior giving you advice on your wedding band.

We should ask him for guidance on our retirement fund next.
BEC0E709-81C1-4A79-AFAD-38DD2BC0F1C0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I’m religious but not under Christianity. I’ve never been to a baptism but seen photos and videos people post online.

And I have a young child that did swimming lessons while in my arms but was very scared, so we’d modify sessions or even leave the water if needed.

My impression of baptism has always been a peaceful practice. And like Sentence, as a mum, I can’t bear hearing a kid cry like this.

But this video stood out to me more because of Andreas’ behavioural challenges.

1. is it not possible for the mother/father to provide support straight after? Of course a distressed child would want to be held and protected by them for comfort, not an uncle, godfather etc?

2. why would someone video someone else’s kid, naked, and post it online publicly?

I swear people need to attend classes on the etiquette to use social media and they should qualify for a licence to be able to use it.

Urrrgh this family!! They’re all lucky to have Alex to do parts of the business, or they’d all be broke. I wish Instagram hid the number of followers instead of likes to see how the ‘influencers’ managed.
They should do an experiment by showing people the last 5-10 posts of an account for them to guess how many followers this person has. I bet they’ll think Meme has 10,000 followers.

I’ve been blocked for a while but meme’s existence on social media still annoys me.
And to watch Alex’s mum dance like a 5 year old. 🤢 🤦🏽‍♀️
True what's going on with Lidia dancing like...I'm against the dancing...but they way dance for the gram looks so weird and fake.

True what's going on with Lidia dancing like...I'm not against the dancing...but they way dance for the gram looks so weird and fake.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
How do be successful.. we will get to know finally! Tell us Alexi how..

Now Ikonns are back in London. So where is sleeping this kid? On the floor or sharing his bed with grandma??
8027807D-A2D9-4ADC-83CD-E6203C0C667F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How do be successful.. we will get to know finally! Tell us Alexi how..

Now Ikonns are back in London. So where is sleeping this kid? On the floor or sharing his bed with grandma??
View attachment 1380458
He keeps ending the videos with “they don’t teach this in school”. Of course you idiot. Manners and wisdoms are taught at home. If I don’t say thank you to my mum for cooking, she probably takes the food and throw it in the bin. Schools teach you how to spell though so you don’t write successful with two L’s.

This little tit head was born and raised in Canada and speaks English like an immigrant. What’s wrong with this family? They don’t send their kids to school. Their kids don’t mingle with English speaking kids. Is it in their immigrant mindset that they don’t do things local people do? I’m an immigrant myself. My eldest speaks English like an English person as well as my language (with an English accent). I make sure of it. This family might as well move back to Russia and believe Putin bombs the tit out of Ukraine out of his good heart to protect their country.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Ok, over 200 million Orthodox Christians who've been through the same ceremony of baptism disagree with you. Like I said, I went through the same baptism process as a kid and I promise you I'm not traumatised, my parents aren't abusers, and the strand of my hair they cut grew back. I'm not even religious anymore and there are a lot of things about the Orthodox church I dislike, but this is by far not one of them, not one of the things I think are "weird" or "abusive". It's definitely not an exaggeration, it's tradition, just like many other traditions around the world. There are some priests who might go overboard when submerging the child underwater, I'll give you that, but that's so rare that you read on news about this when it happens.

Just because the Ikonns and Co. are doing something, it doesn't automatically make it weird or harmful. Let's be reasonable, people. Please don't take this as targeted at you, I'm just saying that making these kind of claims discredits our opinion on serious things we're discussing here (like the hypocrisy behind being an eco-warrior vs travelling by plane a lot, giving your child an education and so on).
Coudlnt agree more! It’s honestly not an abusive thing. Anyone in this faith has seen it and has been through it. It’s not a big deal at all. It’s not fair to bash a religion when this is a tattle page .

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Did you see those video?

i assume you did.
.. so here we come: you both wrote nothing about the ABUSIVE content of those videos, but you generally play down the practice and yet not enough you want me not to „bash a religion“?

If Ikonns despise arabic speaking people, while they are self turkish muslims,.. if Ikonns & co tell you they respect all religions and their ones is “love religion” but they practice “orthodox Christian baptism” and put that ONLINE then I can “bash” their religions!

This is a corner of the internet. I can bash (or not) whatever I want, If I want to! But this is not key issue!

You must be blind, if you assume, that someone like me can not take this as an abuse! I will!

those kids were not asked! glad, If others DECIDE to be baptized!

Those kids cry A LOT! (Glad you did not!)

Those kids are traumatized! Why do you think Leyla did quit making videos after Andreas but did film Adriana’s every poop? (Glad you are not!)

Those kids are not allowed to be educated! They have no basic human rights ! Like having normal toys, friends, food and a stable circumstances and being not ONLINE. (Glad, if you have all those stuff)..

meanwhile Didi talks about not saying “no” to those kids.. but they get baptized.. yeah totally reasonable!

If you don’t take it that I see here abuse, then I’ll know which corner of religion you are and defending..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.