Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

consumerism makes u free

Not sure what the over the top disgust for Alexa is about. She’s a small child with no influence over her terrible parenting. I’m as petty as the next person on here but goddamn.

Reactions: 18

angefleur

What the fuck is wrong with Cunt’s legs. Horse face with chicken legs? What an ugly, repulsive looking creature. Do this family ever appropriately dress for occasions? Alexa isn’t wearing a suitable outfit no footwear for climbing rocks.

All of them look at things blankly and just take pictures for insta with Alex staring at young girls in bikini occasionally. N*ncey

View attachment 1199213View attachment 1199214View attachment 1199216View attachment 1199218
Tbh although i do think she owns few designer items i don’t think this one is an original, it looks pretty cheap, maybe it’s a second choice. Also, i agree with the fact that mr x is a good family man, wether he wants to be a teacher or a baker it’s nobody’s business as long as he’s being honest and doesn’t hurt other ppl like the icons. They lie, cheat, steal content, scam and keep on giving misinformation abt everything without checking the facts. Another thing that has been bothering me since a very long time which we mentioned in the previous threads which is insulting Alexa. Yes her parents are also to blame for displaying her to the public since the day she was born but she’s a kid. A baby. Her parents choices in life and their indoctrination are nothing of her doing, if anything she’s more of a victim than anybody close to the icons. Anyway this was just between brackets because i feel alot for that kid. Not only are her parents a bunch of narcissists who deprive her of basic education and make her live in a fake bubble of joy, she also has ppl hating on her for the simple fact that they hate her parents. I hope that when she grows up, she actually opens her eyes and rebels against their wrongdoings, bcs if not, she will be as self-centered and narcissistic as her parents, that is IF the trauma of having parents as toxic as the icons doesn’t fuck her up. Sorry for the long rent.
Ps: I’d also like to add that im not stopping anybody from stating their opinion, I’m against sensorship and everybody’s entitled to have their opinions so pls continue to do so. This is just mine.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

sentence

Chatty Member
2022 Ikonns were in
January : CapeTown
February Africa
March: Africa, London, somerset
April: Portugal
Mai: Paris, Somerset, Ibiza

and yet complaining about a sky with flight lines??? !!!????

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

blue_violet

Chatty Member
So, one sister found a handsome, gentle, dedicated father with a good head in his shoulder but they're separated under the same roof, and the other found an ugly manipulative lazy scammer but is so deluded he's the perfect man that she will never leave him. Those two ar nuttier than a bag of peanuts.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

NaomiS

VIP Member
Why is Meme always giving away clothes if she says "wear what you have" and "i only buy quality things that i can wear for years"? she always got something new on her Instagram and twice a year makes a story about her "10 year old outfit" to look like she's not buying all the time.

IF she starts, it's gonna be in September, i think. The problem is socialization is part of school, and Alexa will not adapt with other kids and most importantly parents will not like the Cons just like Arianna and the other ones in Onslow Gardens or the ones from ballet class. Meme will keep pulling her in and out of schools because they're not the social butterflies they think, in fact nobody can stand them! that's why they're so isolated.
I can say most British people hate someone like the Icunts - fake, pretentious, entitled and scheming. This influencer world isn’t widely accepted as a good respectable job. It’s shallow and not real honest job. I can guarantee most parents will think of MeMe and Alex that way. If Alexa was invited to a birthday party, MeMe took her and started filming everything. She would be asked to leave or never get invited again.

They can’t pull Alexa in and out much anymore if shes really going to school in September. It’s £60 fine per parent. Money shouldn’t be trouble for them? But it’s her attendance. Alexa will suffer massively. She’s already a year behind. If she stopped going again, they might as well forget her education. MeMe and Alex fucked their daughter up big time. Like big time. Neither is committed nor smart enough to homeschool either. I still can’t believe they took her out of school or didn’t tour enough schools to begin with. What sort of parents is this? MeMe still has the audacity to write a parenting book. She can’t even get the basics right.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

NaomiS

VIP Member
Can we stop with this religious chat please? We‘re always going to have different views on subjects as sensitive as religion. As an atheist, don’t you think it divides people?

• Heart

CantStandtheIcons

Can we stop with this religious chat please? We‘re always going to have different views on subjects as sensitive as religion. As an atheist, don’t you think it divides people?
Agreed. That’s not the point of this thread and this isn’t the place for a heavy discussion like that. Let’s move on to our favourite subject - the shallow, money oriented, lanky horse face (with a minime in the making) and the illiterate egocentric elephant legs 😀

vitton05

Sorry but I don’t understand the constant calling her fat?

She has the most hideous personality but she’s not fat

• Heart

sentence

Chatty Member
Natural is the best… says Mimi Ikonn, with micro bladed eyebrows, straightened hair, make up, filter and over lighted camera….

Yeah - always the bests

• Haha

Tamzam

What I don’t understand is how they keep visiting same places when dating, when married without the baby and then with their kids. I mean I’ll do kids friendly stuff with my kids, adult stuff with adults. Kids will be kids only once, and when they are adult they can explore these places on their own. And if it’s about widening the kids horizons, I am not sure how much it’s getting widened by visiting same place again & again & again.

• Heart

NaomiS

VIP Member
Hi ladies, our last thread successfully raked up 52 pages. I tried to combine all the thread name suggestions and the latest Icunt situation into this new title. Please continue to name and shame this con couple of instagram - MeMe’s edited, filtered face and her miserable life, her wandering husband and their prat.

Gossip away!

• Heart

chefigata

They decided to mix it up and go somewhere new!
They are in … Positano! Never would have guessed.
Ah, those Ikonnikovs. So adventurous and always up for exploring something new. True “citizens of the world”.

• Haha

squish1997

Would have love and would still love for him to actually get a proper education, learn about integrity, solidarity, hard work etc and prove his jerk uncle wrong with his dumb life lessons.

Meme doesn't edit her own videos nor create the podcast. If Alex isn't available there's nothing more than insta stories and pictures. She's incapable of doing anything else than online shopping (cue when she was praised for finding glass mini bottles for the takeaway soya sauce at Sumi).

Alex likes to praise his wife in front of cameras and say things like she's creative (and that was a while ago, when she was the ambassador of Luxy and basically creating content for their soft marketing strategy kinda full time, now he doesn't praise her like that anymore). Then he shows us how he does her book cover design, edits her videos when Kat's not there anymore, is the one managing the finances, investments, arranging for the Luxy sell, organising their holidays.
Now he's gone on praising her about how good and present of a mom she is. That's it.
I always found it pathetic how Alex hadddd to help her record videos for YouTube even though she had a tripod and just talked. He would stand through her girly favourites videos too! She's so incompetent and things like this make me wonder whether she would even survive without Alex. She needs someone's involvement with every single thing she does.

• Heart

CantStandtheIcons

The narc MeMe can’t even help herself. It was Raya and Louis’ wedding and she can’t just say “Thank you for having us” instead it’s “I’m grateful to celebrate this day with you”. Err dumb bitch. If they didn’t invite you, you wouldn’t have been there. But then again that Raya is as fake as MeMe staging photos at places to travel for free.
View attachment 1462309

It’s not that they’re doing a 16 hours shift on a busy hospital ward. They’re sending a few emails coning people here and there and ordering their staff to do something for them. It’s not like what MeMe preaches “be grateful even if your job is to sweep the floor”.
View attachment 1462315
If this is MeMe’s idea of imperfection, I don’t know what she’s gonna do when she’s sick on a deathbed with no money and no attention from strangers on the internet She needs it like we need oxygen.

What’s happening to her nails? Lack of calcium and inadequate diet? Whatever it is, I hope her nails continue to fall off. View attachment 1462323

Can’t the girls have normal Elsa and Anna dresses instead of these middle aged women having a midlife crisis tutus? It’s hideous on any adults let alone a couple of 6-7 year old girls. Not that MeMe has a problem with buying unnecessary clothes???
View attachment 1462326
The dad in the background knows. He’s got “wtf” look in his face.
Why doesn’t it surprise me that Meme would confuse pm with am and say horse face is working at 11AM on a Sunday evening. I swear I would actually be surprised if it was correct for a change.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

CantStandtheIcons

I'm super confused by this arrangement. He is a handsome, fit guy who has a real education and can get a real job (thats high paid in Canada). He is clearly good with the kids. He seems to like Lala but clearly can't tolerate Mimi and Alex. I have no idea why he would stay in this bizarre arrangement. He is an eligible bachelor. Its one thing to tolerate some crap becuase you love your spouse and they love you but its another when you are no longer "romantically involved."
I agree completely. He seems a good catch so shouldn’t be desperate. It is quite strange. The only thing I can think of is that he is still in love with Leyla whereas she is not interested because she’s going through her transformation BS. Another fact that makes me think this is that he is trying to understand her BS - he posts similar crap about “the wisdom of the universe” which is new. If you remember his posts earlier in their relationship, they were about physical fitness and taking care of yourself in that way. The stuff he talks about now is almost like an attempt to get Leyla to love him because he tries to be on the same wavelength. Hard to say, perhaps I’m not reading it correctly, but it otherwise doesn’t make sense to me why he would stick around and comment on Leylaˇs absolutely crazy posts with so much love and compassion (the one where she’s dancing he calls her “his love” and talks about her spreading her wings or something, and the one where she’s potting the plans he thanks her for making their home even more beautiful than it already is). He sounds very much like a man in love doing what he can to keep this psycho in his life. Also, spending time with his mother in law - you’d do that if you were in need of closeness to the family. If he’d lost interest in Leyla completely and was ready to move on, I doubt he’d post about the universe or hang out with her mum. All seems totally bonkers but hey, to each their own.

Meme should hide the fact that she used to be a stylist. Her total lack of taste and style is mind blowing. My dad dresses better than her! Her insistence on emphasising her ugliest feature (legs) doesn’t stop to amaze me. That seems to be her only focus.

Last edited:
  • Heart

NaomiS

VIP Member
D4B8042F-B65A-44DF-82A8-9BC958088EDC.jpeg

Alexa: MeMe what did you get me from Ibiza?
MeMe: A crystal
Alexa: Are you fucking kidding me?! You left me with Lidia and you got me a rock for present?!

This couple really shouldn’t have bothered with kids. If I got my almost 5 years old that, he’d honestly say “are you joking?” He’s not a brat he collects treasures he finds with his grandparents but to go on a couples holiday and come back with this. You might as well not bother. Anything for the gram. That’s why she cant get a video of Alexa holding it looking happy. I can think of one thing her daughter needs more than a crystal - an education.

• Heart