Mimi and Alex Ikonn #8 PhotoShop instead of gym, disappearing Horse Face & unschooled prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
did you hear what Mimi was talking about??
Alexa!

because she has nothing to tell about
No I didn't. I don't really follow them anymore as they are boring. You guys are my main source of info. And so far it's the same old crap and it's nearly September again. So till that I guess the only thing that may happen is them finally putting Alexa at age appropriate proper school and them going back to serving us "life in London" crap vlogs.

This summer is going to be the usual positano and south of France content.

And maybe even yet another moving vlog with the usual "the movers did not do a proper job, we have so much crap accumulated so we will down piles of clothes and toys and give it to charity (aka Didi), we do not want to buy unless it's a fixer upper affordable flat in Kensington (aka impossible)"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No I didn't. I don't really follow them anymore as they are boring. You guys are my main source of info. And so far it's the same old crap and it's nearly September again. So till that I guess the only thing that may happen is them finally putting Alexa at age appropriate proper school and them going back to serving us "life in London" crap vlogs.

This summer is going to be the usual positano and south of France content.

And maybe even yet another moving vlog with the usual "the movers did not do a proper job, we have so much crap accumulated so we will down piles of clothes and toys and give it to charity (aka Didi), we do not want to buy unless it's a fixer upper affordable flat in Kensington (aka impossible)"
She's such a liar and a phony. Remember when she said they'd do podcasts in the fall. Now it's almost next fall and nothing. Not a single YouTube video either. Guess they were too busy roaming parks and eating out to do anything productive the whole year.

MeMe has wasted so many years and resources and nothing has happened. She claimed to have spent the last 5-6 years raising Alexa when in fact the kid is tossed aside and quite frankly didn’t even turn out good. She really has to work hard this year to keep up with other kids at school but we all know work ethic doesn‘t run in the Icunt’s inferior genes. I’d be shocked if Alexa sticks with school this time. If that another slurring tit head Alex Junior speaks English like that when he was born and raised in Canada, there’s no hope for Alexa. My almost five years old can now read and write fluently and his mum aka me is an immigrant born and raised in Southeast Asia. I doubt Alexa is fluent in Russian either. The kid will grow up feeling no sense of belonging. She’s not English but got a British passport by luck and money. Her parents aren’t from England. They don’t mingle with the locals. The rest of the family already left Canada where they lived for 20 years but they also never visit Azerbaijan or Russia where they’re originally from. MeMe herself often forgets who she is. She thinks she’s Audrey Hepburn one day and Emily in Paris the next. She believes she looks French and her eyes are hazel.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
OMG the kid called the Australian common slang “no worries” the least intelligent way to respond to “Thank you”. 🤦🏽‍♀️
945EC596-A529-4C51-9206-D4B7E4507778.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The poor woman probably having a meltdown over this 😂😂😂😂🤪🤪🤪😜😜😜 (their favourite emoji’s).
F6F5BB37-89C6-42C4-8527-A11F81BF698F.jpeg
725DDAB7-8272-4E04-9E87-986B5418671E.jpeg
21B436BD-6696-44FA-B147-3990E72D88BA.jpeg
A0B4FE7B-9C26-48A9-93AD-655259045080.jpeg
249A900E-491B-44A2-A14A-DAEA7D6B4371.jpeg

99ED825B-691D-4F17-864E-5402BC5296A4.jpeg

Those thighs are definitely over 70 kilos (not a bad or wrong or shameful thing to be overweight but to lie about it IS!!!!).
58D13393-23B9-4155-9138-FD28D7E24927.jpeg
4C5D5B75-5C11-46FE-8482-11241305C191.jpeg

🤪🤪
4CB9D081-C8A0-4734-91D9-1E81E9CC259A.jpeg

Reactions: 1
„There is no fuckinh logical reason to not be nice to each other ever..”

Alexi has a new bubble “haters”..

These are the kind of people suffering from depression because they never learn how deep feelings can get! They never accept the faceted of life.. they will never accept illness like narcissism or depression or anything like this..

Therefore they see no reason to be “not nice”.. everybody should be nice? Where do they live? Go tell this to your uncle and Mimi, if Alex especially is moaning about construction zone and changing hotels!

89B92CC8-A086-42EB-9206-EF5A7809DBB5.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Remember that time when Mimi was talking about her bingo theory crap and Alex pipes in "what do you guys think I am? You'll be really surprised but I'm actually feminine" I don't think anyone watching that video was surprised in the least. You radiate gay feminine old granny vibes all day every day. And you don't need your wife's dumb copied theory to prove that.

• Haha
someone needs to contact Child protection services or whatever they are called in UK, get hold of this alexi jr & send him to school and shut his instagram account for good. If a child is on a wrong path, u dont encourage him by posting messages on instagram (masha, lala and lidia’s comments under his post), you need to correct him. I am worried for this illiterate underaged idiot.

someone needs to contact Child protection services or whatever they are called in UK, get hold of this alexi jr & send him to school and shut his instagram account for good. If a child is on a wrong path, u dont encourage him by posting messages on instagram (masha, lala and lidia’s comments under his post), you need to correct him. I am worried for this illiterate underaged idiot.
I’m afraid 14 is too old for child protection services to get involved now. It’s the parents job. These idle bodies just breed without the idea how to parent their kids. This little tit head Mini Alex is just copying his uncle and a bunch of lines from some dodgy life coaches. His video are pure cringe. Like what do you know about life that you haven’t lived yet? You have never done a day’s work. You left school at the age of what? 13? Elon Musk, Steve Jobs, or even bleep Face’s idol Richard Branson didn’t get rich from preaching. I bet even you sat the entire Icunt-Naghizada clan down to brainstorm how to write a perfect sentence, they can’t. They’re born idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
OMG the kid called the Australian common slang “no worries” the least intelligent way to respond to “Thank you”. 🤦🏽‍♀️
View attachment 1396154
Telling people how to express themselves and you can't even write or speak correctly yourself. He's a real iscam, no doubt.

Remember that time when Mimi was talking about her bingo theory crap and Alex pipes in "what do you guys think I am? You'll be really surprised but I'm actually feminine" I don't think anyone watching that video was surprised in the least. You radiate gay feminine old granny vibes all day every day. And you don't need your wife's dumb copied theory to prove that.
I don't think he gives off any gay Vibes honestly. He's actually trying to emulate posh upper class white heterosexual man but also aims to be and look different as per usual. What he end up looking like is a basic guy with no sense of style or personality but who clearly wants to attract wealth and a next trophee wifeby showing off his expensive watch, phone and glasses.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Camel toe masha is in a summer party with best friends of Mimi i.e. Celina Sayah buy Mimi isn’t.. Alexa is not allowed to have fun?

i never saw masha this skinny like bones skinny ever

742CAC1C-499F-4145-A8B7-50E2817EBAE4.jpeg

Imagine you take your child to a summer party with this black long dress… and these black stinky plastic shoes

931808E5-BBE5-4BB4-BFD6-852FC182AA1A.jpeg

By the way

Ikonns are offline because they are planning their nex trip, Mimis birthday is near..
Plus: they have to move finally

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Mimis birthday is near..
The poor fucker probably having a meltdown over that, many women older and younger than her are living their best life with less resources and she is stuck in a loveless marriage with an unwanted child who turned out to be “not instagram cute”!!! No matter how much she tried!!
That child has no personality, no manners and she is annoying, that is why she is lonely!! The only time she seemed to be enjoying doing something was when she was swimming. But that isn’t Instagram cute!!
BTW why isn’t tit face with the other girls?? Painting her face and having fun??

By the way

Ikonns are offline because they are planning their nex trip, Mimis birthday is near..
Plus: they have to move finally
Bingo! “Somewhere very special for us” HAS to be Positano! No shade to Positano, it’s a lovely place, but they are so basic they can’t find anywhere else in the beautiful country of Italy to go! Get ready for super basic ICunt content from the same apartment in the same restaurants…
C9B4819B-420C-40A6-BA23-1A3EC35F52A4.png

She has gotten so weird and secretive. Hardly shares any content unless she is selling products.
Also, how useless is her story about summer and no make up? “I don’t wear make up in the summer” from last year has turned into “mostly no make up in the summer”. Who the F cares about your obsessions and levels of make up, MeMe? Only you.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has gotten so weird and secretive. Hardly shares any content unless she is selling products.
Also, how useless is her story about summer and no make up? “I don’t wear make up in the summer” from last year has turned into “mostly no make up in the summer”. Who the F cares about your obsessions and levels of make up, MeMe? Only you.
Mostly no makeup but mostly filters. She has lumps and bumps on her left cheek. witch is always lying.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
the shithead needs to stop being proud of wearing "no makeup" You need makeup because you're hideous even with filters. If you continue to post publically on social media, be decent and considerate of other people's eyesight and wear makeup. You don't want to blind people more than you already are with your tit content and ugly face.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.