Mimi and Alex Ikonn #8 PhotoShop instead of gym, disappearing Horse Face & unschooled prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. That Alexi kid is absolutely insane. He is completely brainwashed and made to adore money and everything that comes with money. I hope he won't do disgraceful things to get the money to just buy a rolex watch or anything luxurious. I would be really worried if my kid behaved and talked like him. It is obvious her uncle and aunt is the reason. So let's wait and see what Alexa will turn into.

Reactions: 9
The kid (Alex Jr) can barely spell and barely form a comprehensive thought/sentence yet he thinks he has something to offer to other teenagers in terms of life advice?! 🤯🤯!! What is with this delusional family.

What is Mimi’s content nowadays? How is it of any value to anyone! She is just preachy, condescending with an unfounded holier than thou attitude. Why do people still follow her! With all the qualified fitness instructors and trainers on insta, why on Earth would you follow and get fitness advice from Mimi? Just blows my mind how she still has any followers left.

Reactions: 8
MeMe is already insulting all the candidates.
View attachment 1376160
of course she does!

she wants a photographer AND an editor AND a videographer but all in ONE person..

Never the less all of them cut and trim! What do you want Mimi? Someone who is making your hair and teint lighter?? Who makes your eyes hazel??
😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He is clinging to scraps 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂, poor twitchy eye 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.
B5F06B40-82D1-4265-B862-8F5DE0CCC2FA.jpeg

More ugly re-tar-ded duck face 🤮
60B554DA-D064-4890-97C2-095E9A45C4CE.jpeg

tit face isn’t JUST “weird” she is ill-mannered, selfish and disgusting too 🤢. That is why she is always alone and no one can stand her!!
9E95DC40-E002-4304-A2E4-7E26DA2BE2B1.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Did you see those video?

i assume you did.
.. so here we come: you both wrote nothing about the ABUSIVE content of those videos, but you generally play down the practice and yet not enough you want me not to „bash a religion“?

If Ikonns despise arabic speaking people, while they are self turkish muslims,.. if Ikonns & co tell you they respect all religions and their ones is “love religion” but they practice “orthodox Christian baptism” and put that ONLINE then I can “bash” their religions!

This is a corner of the internet. I can bash (or not) whatever I want, If I want to! But this is not key issue!

You must be blind, if you assume, that someone like me can not take this as an abuse! I will!

those kids were not asked! glad, If others DECIDE to be baptized!

Those kids cry A LOT! (Glad you did not!)

Those kids are traumatized! Why do you think Leyla did quit making videos after Andreas but did film Adriana’s every poop? (Glad you are not!)

Those kids are not allowed to be educated! They have no basic human rights ! Like having normal toys, friends, food and a stable circumstances and being not ONLINE. (Glad, if you have all those stuff)..

meanwhile Didi talks about not saying “no” to those kids.. but they get baptized.. yeah totally reasonable!

If you don’t take it that I see here abuse, then I’ll know which corner of religion you are and defending..
If we are going to talk about child abuse carried out under the guise of religion, being submerged in water for a second is really no big deal compared to male circumcision (mandatory in both Islam and Judaism) and female genital mutilation (non-mandatory but common in many Muslim societies, especially in Africa and Asia).

Also, children are traditionally baptised into the Orthodox faith at the ripe age of 40 days old. They remember nothing, and many don’t even cry because they are either asleep or too young to even register what’s going on. If you wait until they are toddlers, it’s a much more annoying experience for everyone involved.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Can we stop with this religious chat please? We‘re always going to have different views on subjects as sensitive as religion. As an atheist, don’t you think it divides people?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Can we stop with this religious chat please? We‘re always going to have different views on subjects as sensitive as religion. As an atheist, don’t you think it divides people?
Agreed. That’s not the point of this thread and this isn’t the place for a heavy discussion like that. Let’s move on to our favourite subject - the shallow, money oriented, lanky horse face (with a minime in the making) and the illiterate egocentric elephant legs 😀

Reactions: 15
I’m the last person to defend the Ikonns, but as another poster said, this is a very standard Orthodox baptism. It’s literally how it’s done 100% of the time when baptising small kids (full-body submersion, being butt naked, etc.). Other denominations have slightly different rituals.

I believe the procedure for adults is different, but I’m not sure. So nothing out of the ordinary here. They are not doing it wrong or exaggerating anything.
How old is Andreas though? Seems to me like he would be old enough to not have to be bath in a cold stone bassin in the middle of a group of adults he don't particularly know.
I am from a spqnish catholic family so I understand the practice and tradition but I also find it too much and silly for the sake of the religion. Especially since Andreas is not a baby anymore and must have a sense of self already. I don't believe it's harmful though, as someone said previously that's the type of thing you go through as a child, and don't particularly remember. Especially since after that it's the beginning of the Fiesta and you get to play with your cousins and have gifts.
@sentence has a good heart and actually she reminds me that we should always question whether we would like to be in that situation as an adult, if not and if not necessary then why make the kid do it? I think it's okay to question religions and not necessarily proof of ignorance.
Peace my beautiful friends 🤣🤣🤣🤣

This topic is gonna make this thread move faster than the everyday mundane boring life of the most boring couple ever of grandpa and grandma ever will.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
42A5524E-9244-41F9-8821-821CE3DCB391.jpeg
does retardation make MeMe find it difficult to follow the rules/laws? Put the bleeping seat bell on you dumb witch. And who’s looking after Alexa tonight? I bet it ain’t the horse face.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Finally Alexi could eat fresh green beens.. and could post it online..
View attachment 1388316
It’s edamame. Such basic food Japanese serve before meals. It’s like a snack/starter. It’s so basic like I don’t see any point in posting it. It’s like I drink water. Here water. Look. But the little tit head’s probably so excited his cunty uncle takes him out for a meal for helping to look after Alexa.
Meanwhile the dumb witch recycles her message/post again. “The magic is in you” like for the thousandth time. It’s a shame she can’t recycle her clothes like she does her message.
298BD123-5019-4591-8885-71CEFC43D5FC.jpeg

Reactions: 6
She is for sure between 70-78 kilos!!!!!
Those thighs!!!
2318F4EF-B30F-4BD8-BF64-1E7D2FE9D0C9.jpeg
64FB1A5A-A1AD-467F-B853-24CD46C81CEE.jpeg

Poor thick thighs standing next to this skinny isn’t a good for her 😂😂, she looks more huge. She obviously tried to hide her fat figure with that ugly dress and oversized sweater, didn’t help!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂
E0614E36-226A-4290-8BF3-ECF846D33281.jpeg
F2A23338-0528-4EF7-A789-28110660050C.jpeg
4ABF99C1-AB2B-41D0-AC10-00993DE2D590.jpeg
D6536C5D-7E30-43E3-A7AB-55FE51493233.jpeg
4FC8620B-006D-4D43-A832-2A954708E803.jpeg
DDC7093E-82F9-4481-A069-E60C8C6A9AB8.jpeg

🤮🤮
ABFFEF4D-CB68-4DB2-B5A6-FCF652B235A3.jpeg

Enough lies 🤢
602A31AD-F98D-42BC-9B6D-5A3B068C160B.jpeg

She is for sure between 70-78 kilos!!!!!
Those thighs!!!
View attachment 1391108 View attachment 1391109

Poor thick thighs standing next to this skinny isn’t a good for her 😂😂, she looks more huge. She obviously tried to hide her fat figure with that ugly dress and oversized sweater, didn’t help!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂
View attachment 1391111 View attachment 1391114 View attachment 1391115 View attachment 1391116View attachment 1391117 View attachment 1391118

🤮🤮
View attachment 1391119

Enough lies 🤢
View attachment 1391121
Her style is so terrible. Makes me cringe to look at her now. She looked amazing before Alexa when compared to now.

Not really she never had it, she was OKAY comparing to know!!
She either dresses like a confused grandma with dementia OR a homeless hobo now. At least before she wore figure flattering clothes and colours and was somewhat believable as an image consultant. Plus the glossy straightened hair made all the difference compared to the nasty birds nest she has going on now.

Reactions: 7
She either dresses like a confused grandma with dementia OR a homeless hobo now. At least before she wore figure flattering clothes and colours and was somewhat believable as an image consultant. Plus the glossy straightened hair made all the difference compared to the nasty birds nest she has going on now.
She thinks she’s edgy but she’s not. She looks like an old hag. The style police would arrest her for this ’silk’ dress and white trainers look. And she ain’t no Alicia Keys who can go without makeup. MeMe’s skin is dull without Snapseed and filters. Her hair is thinning and it looks crispy dry. So in summary, she looks tit for someone who doesn’t work and supposedly has an abundance of wealth.

Reactions: 10
„The society tells you to have a bag,.. (Mimi!), a nice car (Alex)“..

Alexi tells us, what they want lol…

but you know.. THE society where I live tells you to be friendly and not preachy…
B2185763-2A0B-47F8-A479-5E2E8A36F7FF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
„The society tells you to have a bag,.. (Mimi!), a nice car (Alex)“..

Alexi tells us, what they want lol…

but you know.. THE society where I live tells you to be friendly and not preachy…
View attachment 1393231
I just checked his account. The posts are full of embarrassing spelling errors, not mistakes as he clearly doesn’t know what’s correct. His speech is very poor too. You can tell he can’t string together a coherent sentence as his videos are edited word by word. Someone urgently needs to send him back to school.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So Meme is finally on a girls trip for the first time since she got married. So much so for being such an independant extraberted unconventionally free spirited new age wife.

View attachment 1386667does retardation make MeMe find it difficult to follow the rules/laws? Put the bleeping seat bell on you dumb witch. And who’s looking after Alexa tonight? I bet it ain’t the horse face.
Alexa is looking after herself since she is such an old soul and can already cook herself gluten free sugar free dairy free muffins, cut vegetables and put it in a bowl and tapioca flour puffs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So Meme is finally on a girls trip for the first time since she got married. So much so for being such an independant extraberted unconventionally free spirited new age wife.
did you hear what Mimi was talking about??
Alexa!

because she has nothing to tell about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.