Mimi and Alex Ikonn #8 PhotoShop instead of gym, disappearing Horse Face & unschooled prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He always looks like he has more fun with other people. I bet MeMe is sitting at home sulking and drowning herself in misery as her husband booked himself another trip alone. What a bunch of hypocrites flying every week now. They’re even worse than what they used to be. Thats why MeMe is stuck at home with the help oh the mother in law and miserable daughter. Serves her right for putting up with this tit for money.

View attachment 1353379
This turd is actually 35???

View attachment 1353382
throwing shades at his wife as per.

Another blow at MeMe and Alexa. Tomorrow is Father’s Day. But Alexa doesn’t really have a dad anyway, does she?

of course she does! Lidia duh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sad middle aged with uneven eyebrows 😂😂
7DA232D4-EBE7-40E4-9B29-557E5FB2FB5B.jpeg
B490E6B1-3CA1-4F38-A7C0-848E0304FAFF.jpeg

Going back to the old ways I see!!
131407D6-1D74-426F-80AB-21C37006A492.jpeg

The Icunt twitchy eye syndrome 😝
80EAC13F-BC85-47E5-9A70-640ED954C50E.jpeg

Syphilis mouth 🤮🤮, and that huge hand 😂
764469EA-26FA-4BA5-AE6F-58192D5D7D2E.jpeg

This is the reason for the constant misspelling, fatty fingers 😂😂😂
BBBB437B-1BE1-47DE-88FE-25BAD478ABFC.jpeg

They really think tit face has a chance 🤢🤢!!
C25AE80F-F287-4540-9E9B-8641821EAF5F.jpeg

Reactions: 1
View attachment 1358050
What a dumb witch. What the duck is proffered?!
That’s what you get when you drop out of college and listen to books instead of reading them! Yet this arrogant illiterate will call herself an author. I can only imagine her vocabulary and grammar in the bingo theory. Revolutionary, she called it. Revolutionary English maybe, with made up words. Or should I saw mayby so tiny horse face can understand too!

Reactions: 8
I never saw two who claims to love each other like them (celebrating their love every day 🤢🤢), and ready to quickly throw the other under the bus!!
In this they are Iconic.

Reactions: 5
This dumb witch claims she loves everyone but when an air ambulance landed in the middle of Hyde Park she found it hilarious? It landed there to rescue someone you idiot. I wish it was you in pain and struggling
FB55816B-EC22-4434-8F71-914B9F07AF2E.jpeg

Reactions: 13
The dumb witch harps on about being authentic while jumping on every trend. Asking your partner to take pictures as you fake walk is pathetic not authentic. You might have got your spelling wrong again MeMe. And how on earth having both the Chanel classic flap and the smeller version environmental friendly? You may wear Chanel but it doesn’t look expensive or real on you.
C055E526-4A39-4994-917F-E0DCCDC9F79B.jpeg
A59E770F-C501-48F2-BB6F-B397E417C4C6.jpeg

I don’t own an empire of business but from my perspective I won’t buy any hair products from an idiot with a barnet like this. Birds have mistaken it for nest and tit in it or something?

The grandma wasn’t invited to Amelia’s 30th. She may be deemed old and ugly for this crowd. MeMe didn’t like any of her pictures lol

67BA179B-F37D-4C12-B537-3C369D337854.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
This dumb witch claims she loves everyone but when an air ambulance landed in the middle of Hyde Park she found it hilarious? It landed there to rescue someone you idiot. I wish it was you in pain and struggling View attachment 1359412
I was gonna post the same. She's so thick that she probably thought it was a private helicopter in her fancy rich neighborhood.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
D4B8042F-B65A-44DF-82A8-9BC958088EDC.jpeg

Alexa: MeMe what did you get me from Ibiza?
MeMe: A crystal
Alexa: Are you bleeping kidding me?! You left me with Lidia and you got me a rock for present?!

This couple really shouldn’t have bothered with kids. If I got my almost 5 years old that, he’d honestly say “are you joking?” He’s not a brat he collects treasures he finds with his grandparents but to go on a couples holiday and come back with this. You might as well not bother. Anything for the gram. That’s why she cant get a video of Alexa holding it looking happy. I can think of one thing her daughter needs more than a crystal - an education.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1361650
Alexa: MeMe what did you get me from Ibiza?
MeMe: A crystal
Alexa: Are you bleeping kidding me?! You left me with Lidia and you got me a rock for present?!

This couple really shouldn’t have bothered with kids. If I got my almost 5 years old that, he’d honestly say “are you joking?” He’s not a brat he collects treasures he finds with his grandparents but to go on a couples holiday and come back with this. You might as well not bother. Anything for the gram. That’s why she cant get a video of Alexa holding it looking happy. I can think of one thing her daughter needs more than a crystal - an education.
Naomi, I love you ☺

• Heart
This dumb witch claims she loves everyone but when an air ambulance landed in the middle of Hyde Park she found it hilarious? It landed there to rescue someone you idiot. I wish it was you in pain and struggling View attachment 1359412
She is a total ******. We know she is illiterate but still! Such bad taste to show this when it means someone was suffering.

Reactions: 6
Looks like MeMe is having one of her "episodes" - she's back to obsessively counting her steps (my guess is that she gets like that whenever FuckFace Alex makes an offhand comment either about some skinny woman or a rude comment about MeMe's body) and now posting this on life being meaningless? Blink twice if you need help, MeMe!
IMG_9117.PNG

Horse Face Jr is in London and has again changed his IG handle. Maybe Sr told him he shouldn’t use his crappy name, who knows.
3C0BC4E2-8BAB-4555-B0A3-C3B2A88AD07F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Meme posting Camus like she ever opened a philosophy book in her life ... she's so desperate to sound cultured when she can't even spell words properly or tell the difference between Monet and Manet.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
How dumb are they

„Everytime I plan a photoshoot, it rains!“

„but I love it“ (yeah you do you positive thinking living BS dumb)

„What does it mean hela?“

A27B2967-91E8-4AEC-8872-F2716752FA09.jpeg

it means either you can’t plan a photoshoot, or you can’t read (the weather app) correctly!

Horse Face Jr is in London and has again changed his IG handle. Maybe Sr told him he shouldn’t use his crappy name, who knows.
View attachment 1363832
this boy is so far from a live in realty! This kid will kill himself before 40! And before he will get deep depressions!

he is living in an hotel and with Ikonns - does not like his name or family name!? And is creating a illusion of life with12 already!! I hope his parents die so he can get adults who adopt him and take of him properly!!

What’s going on with Elena guys. Doesn’t she see what’s she is doing to her son!!!!???

Now Alexi is sent to Ikonns again!
After dolphin live from one ca of illness in to the other one..
10EA8AB8-6D0C-4ACF-91C8-5F49A4996F5F.jpeg

I hope all your fingers get broken these days because you touched this dolphin in prison!

And what’s about “relationships” you idiot. You can’t tell what’s it! What do you mean? Do you have many „relationships“ with age 13???

Still denying your familxname! but having healthy relationship(s!)???

Last edited:
How dumb are they

View attachment 1363869

it means either you can’t plan a photoshoot, or you can’t read (the weather app) correctly!

this boy is so far from a live in realty! This kid will kill himself before 40! And before he will get deep depressions!

he is living in an hotel and with Ikonns - does not like his name or family name!? And is creating a illusion of life with12 already!! I hope his parents die so he can get adults who adopt him and take of him properly!!

What’s going on with Elena guys. Doesn’t she see what’s she is doing to her son!!!!???

View attachment 1363894
I hope all your fingers get broken these days because you touched this dolphin in prison!

And what’s about “relationships” you idiot. You can’t tell what’s it! What do you mean? Do you have many „relationships“ with age 13???

These numb nuts are nothing of ladies of leisure. They’re extremely lucky their husbands are the breadwinners. MeMe can lie what she wants but she’s not done a proper day‘s work in years. She may sit in meetings but can you imagine tit she says that would insult the intelligence of her own employees who are way more educated than her?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How dumb are they

View attachment 1363869

View attachment 1363894

I agree that family is quite dysfunctional, but isn't wishing death upon them kind of going overboard? Yes, they don't use their social media "influence" or whatever you want to call it in a good way objectively, but wishing them to get harmed or even worse is really not cool. Just a thought.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
These idiots don’t take care of any human being and animals… they did hurt the world more than you can think. Go check out what a kind of job the husband of Elena has…

I am aware of that radical thoughts - but you can’t change a mind of an uneducated person with no mercy for anyone else than themselves…

from that corner you can just try to save life’s of these kids… or they will be like their parents…

No one needs narcissistic dumb people without no mercy - less children…

just check out how narcissistic, paranoid and passive aggressive these people are..

Ikonns and Alexi, also Lala … are a perfect example of how raising (better: creating) people with ill mentality

Also, Alexa is 6 and yet judging people and living in a bubble with no regularly connection with same aged kids…

i am more then irritated and frightened than you can think.. believe me..I understate with this post.

Alexi will hurt himself or other people - that’s so clearly … and someone has to stop that becoming

Note: Ikonns and Alexi change their character according to their interests!

Also: I would never hurt anybody or call anybody so. But Ikonns or Petrenkos shouldnt have easily covid which they did spread already!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I’m curious what the heck their content is now. A chocolate bar, a flower, like what’s your brand?? No YouTube videos nothing . It’s like a random collection of stupid things what’s the point of her anymore

Reactions: 11
Meme posting Camus like she ever opened a philosophy book in her life ... she's so desperate to sound cultured when she can't even spell words properly or tell the difference between Monet and Manet.
I mentioned Albert Camus in a previous tattle, this is how she got the idea, no way she read the book!
The poor fucker 😂😂😂😂😂😂.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.