Mimi and Alex Ikonn #8 PhotoShop instead of gym, disappearing Horse Face & unschooled prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi ladies, our last thread successfully raked up 52 pages. I tried to combine all the thread name suggestions and the latest Icunt situation into this new title. Please continue to name and shame this con couple of instagram - MeMe’s edited, filtered face and her miserable life, her wandering husband and their prat.

Gossip away!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Does this thicko realise she basically admitted to using filters and editing her pics? It’s not self love. It’s accepting yourself dumbo.

It does make laugh though. I called her out for her use of filters and editing. She basically erased all her wrinkles and lumps and bumps then whitened her skin. Then the next day she showed her true ugly mug. Thanks for your reply MeMe. You’re even dumber than I thought. Oh your real eye colour is also brown not hazel.
853188FC-26F0-4DE3-BB57-E349EB2D3285.jpeg

09E3EB5D-A786-411F-A621-AA6A8B624167.jpeg
FD04C80B-082E-423A-B172-060D53F6FEF6.jpeg

Alexa is simply a child with quite late developments in a few areas but narc mum like MeMe loves to make out her daughter is something she’s not. The right word here would be “homemade” phone. Self-made is used in a different meaning. Stop buying Chanel and invest in a dictionary. Much cheaper and you’ll actually learn something MeMe. And stop dressing your child like it’s 1950s. I used to work in K&C area. Not once I came across a child dressed so dated like this. Alexa is no Princess Charlotte, alright?
25334414-DF85-44F3-8F42-0E80CFD75015.jpeg
57796461-1D7C-4809-BF77-188DF10AB8A3.jpeg

Here MeMe because I pity your stupidity.
3D67ADAF-3DB5-4561-A049-2E54DF259E17.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Zero duck given MeMe. You and your family are nobodies and not related to any of us and not our friends. You jumped on yet another flight just to surprise your mum who just spent 3 months with. She only left London like a few weeks ago. Missing your babysitter because your prat doesn’t go to school and your husband is nowhere to be seen these days???
?
D6AABFBD-6A18-4C2F-9F99-E27A4BACA513.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Does this thicko realise she basically admitted to using filters and editing her pics? It’s not self love. It’s accepting yourself dumbo.

It does make laugh though. I called her out for her use of filters and editing. She basically erased all her wrinkles and lumps and bumps then whitened her skin. Then the next day she showed her true ugly mug. Thanks for your reply MeMe. You’re even dumber than I thought. Oh your real eye colour is also brown not hazel.
View attachment 1188549
View attachment 1188550View attachment 1188552

Alexa is simply a child with quite late developments in a few areas but narc mum like MeMe loves to make out her daughter is something she’s not. The right word here would be “homemade” phone. Self-made is used in a different meaning. Stop buying Chanel and invest in a dictionary. Much cheaper and you’ll actually learn something MeMe. And stop dressing your child like it’s 1950s. I used to work in K&C area. Not once I came across a child dressed so dated like this. Alexa is no Princess Charlotte, alright?
View attachment 1188560View attachment 1188559

Here MeMe because I pity your stupidity. View attachment 1188565
I live in k and c and my kids own a dress coat like Alexa’s from trotters. They only wear them to parties. The rest of the time they wear practical, comfortable coats so they can be active and comfy. The style of the coat is not conducive to being a normal active 5 year old on a daily basis. And does Alexa ever wear trainers?!

Reactions: 10
Oh I just love it when restaurants/cafes don’t acknowledge them in their story 😂😂😝😝, they are so lonely!!

Reactions: 6
Looks like Lidia broke her babysitting contract, so the Ic@nts have to resort to flying to Portugal for Lala. :p

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi ladies, our last thread successfully raked up 52 pages. I tried to combine all the thread name suggestions and the latest Icunt situation into this new title. Please continue to name and shame this con couple of instagram - MeMe’s edited, filtered face and her miserable life, her wandering husband and their prat.

Gossip away!
Thank you so much @NaomiS !

View attachment 1188560View attachment 1188559

Here MeMe because I pity your stupidity. View attachment 1188565
Funny Meme constantly says it's Alexa's choice to dress that way, and that Alexa wouldn't let her put pants on her. But at the same time, all Meme's vision boards of her future child showed little girls in these kind of outfits, and Meme also constantly says Alexa is the exact image she had in mind when dreaming about having a girl.

When I was a kid, I had to wear these types of shoes with ruffled socks and I hated it. I remember you couldn't run in these because they were so slippery, and then my mom would get mad because I had scratched the sides of the shoes lol. We had to be wearing proper former clothes at school untill I was maybe 10 and then our parents were dressing us more casual for school, go figure why. On the week-ends and when travelling we would wear tees and sneakers though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
This bleep can’t be serious right? He faked a Portuguese accent “Amazon, Amazon” (licking Bezos’s sags and crack as he usually does)while knocking on his in-laws’ door. Then he took them out for dinner and picked some plates for them while bragging he paid for it. If MeMe’s parents had any dignity left, they should have told him to pack it in and duck off. My husband is generous with my family and so they are to him. If I caught my husband bragged on social media so publicly he bought my family a gift, I would send him to sleep in the car that night. I thought we lost Alex’s ugly face to his mistress but he resurfaced on yet another holiday his old hag wife forced him to go on.
6F97D4F8-7BED-482E-87D0-C2D01E631445.jpeg

There’s nothing natural with MeMe. Filtered face and whitened skin. Hair straightened. Forced smile and empty eyes just like her brain.
FD944F52-3FF2-499A-87C9-7434EA0B0F7E.jpeg
EC2AD479-BA3A-4201-B7B1-7802053654B1.jpeg

Reactions: 7
793D04AA-E45D-48C1-AE6E-B6674544E244.jpeg
12CE20B0-76DD-439B-95F6-A898BFF4AF4D.jpeg
9F959387-90B8-4478-84F6-C7AF58C80213.jpeg
1401BC1A-FD17-4B93-A90F-8F0020D8FE86.jpeg

I guess MeMe always looked old even as a child. Poor Alexa. She’s a combination of two extremely poor gene pools in the aging department.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Natural is the best… says Mimi Ikonn, with micro bladed eyebrows, straightened hair, make up, filter and over lighted camera….

Yeah - always the bests

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Look at the company the Icunts keep. Dara Huang, another narc mum who posted a series of photos of her son’s birthday without including her son - the birthday boy. Then she had to delete the photos after being reprimanded she shouldn’t have posted them in the first place as they were from a private event from the private grounds of Kensington Palace. MeMe would have done the same thing if her knockoff Princess Charlotte was invited to the party. But they’re just fake insta friends so Alexa didn’t score an invite and the Icunts don’t have real money to buy a property for Dara to do up nor they can afford her fees.

EDEN CONFIDENTIAL: Beatrice's stepson and riddle over birthday snaps

#

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.